Picture Perfect. [Siwon Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2527316az4qynuq3u.gif
 
 
755765i9j1sctvei.gif
 
It was your break time and you were given by your parents a new camera. It's a pink camera with a cute charm on it. Because you wanted to take pictures so much, you asked your friends to gather near the corridor to have your "photoshoot".
As you were taking the pictures, you saw Siwon staring at you. It seems like he wants to help you take pictures. You've always wanted to become a photographer, but you think that you aren't good enough. You are also aware that Siwon is
addicted to photography. In fact, he's the official photographer in your school.
 
"Why is he starring at me?" You asked yourself. You were also blushing the whole time. Siwon is tall, smart and handsome. Any girl would fall for him.
 
Absentmindedly, you held your camera and captured his every move. You have no idea what you're doing the whole time. It's like someone's controlling yourself and you can't help but take pictures
of him. After all, he's your crush. Who would miss that kind of opportunity?
 
"Wow. He's like a supermodel. Every angle, every picture is good!" You exclaimed.
 
After several minutes of taking pictures, you saw him once again. Staring at you one more time. You are so nervous that you can't even think well. In fact, you haven't notice that he is already in front of you.
 
Siwon approached you and asked, "_______, why are you taking pictures of me without my permission?" He sounds so serious. Uh-oh.
 
You weren't able to answer. It seems that you were starstruck. Imagine, the most handsome guy in school is right in front of you.
 
He was confused. You're not moving. As if the world had stopped.
 
"______, are you okay? Hello?" He said. He snapped his fingers for a few time and then you went back to reality.
 
He smiled at you as he was holding your camera. "Thank God you've already moved. I thought you were sick or something. What were you thinking?"
 
You were so shy that can't look at him directly. "No.. It's just that.. I'm having so much fun taking your pictures that it felt like I was at a cloud nine."
 
He patted your head and said. "Haha. You have a good imagination." Both of you laughed out of nowhere.
 
"Can I see the pictures?" He asked politely. Grrr. You wanted to pinch his cheeks that time.
 
"Sure, go ahead." You said.
 
Looking at the pictures, he was amazed.
 
"Wow. These pictures are beautiful. As beautiful as you." Siwon told you. Oh my gosh. He told you you're beautiful!!!
 
Since you have a low self esteem, you didn't believe him.
 
"No, I don't think so.. I think I'm ugly."  You blushed.. again.
 
"Don't say that, ____. You're beautiful and you are capable of becoming a photographer someday. God created all of us and we are all beautiful." It's nice to know how God-fearing Siwon is. It makes you like him more.
 
"____, Do you want to take a picture with me?" He winked.
 
"Eh?? Are you sure?!"
 
"Of course I am! I love having "photoshoots.""
 
"Alrighty. If you say so, Siwon."
 
You spent your time taking pictures with him when the bell ring.
 
"_____, mind if you become my model?"
 
You were shocked. Siwon never fails to make you feel that way.
 
"Eh? Why me? There are a lot of pretty girls out there. Why not choose them?"
 
He held your hand, placed it to where his heart is and said, "Do you feel my heart beating? ____, many people have caught my eye but only you have caught my heart.."
 
You were speechless. Siwon saying these things to me?? This is just a dream. Tell me I'm dreaming!
 
You pinched every part of your arms, but it's no use. This is real. You can't believe it.
 
Siwon kneeled and asked, "_________, mind if you become my model and court you? I love you, ____. I really do."
 
"Yes, YES SIWON. YES!"
 
Then he hugged you, gave you a kiss on the cheek and you headed back to your classrooms. He courted you for 5 months and until now you're still together. :)
 
755765i9j1sctvei.gif