Break down.

Imperfection

Seonmin's POV:

Something is not right. Heechul and the rest ain't telling me something. But I'll leave it to rest for now.

"Hyung, can you help me call appa and umma? I really want to see them," I requested.

"In-young, appa... passed away. He died a month after you went missing. He was so worried and couldn't sleep nor eat well," Heechul stopped.

"How about umma? Don't tell me umma is... dead too.." tears threatened to fall.

My father. Dead because of me. Why?

"Umma is.... in the mental hospital. She has depression after your dad passed on. And developed dementia recently. I'm sorry, In-young," Heechul hesitated.

"Don't be too sad about it Seonmin. I know how you feel. I... lost my close grandmother last year, after a quarrel. I could never forgive myself after that, it was painful." Onew suddenly spoke up, "I'm sorry that you can't wal-"

"Onew-sshi!" Heechul interrupted and gave Onew a stare.

"Just let him finish his sentence," In Young said. Onew looked at him for approval.

He hesitated and reluctenetly nodded.

"I-i'm afraid you won't be able to walk anymore. You-you're parallysed. Hip down." Onew annouced.

I gasped. Deep inside me, I knew  this was going to happen. Heechul embraced me as a few tears rolled down my cheeks wetting his clothes.

"It's going to be okay. I'll be here for you okay? He kissed my forehead.

I didn't know how I was supposed to live without heechul.

___________________

Day of Seonmin's discharge.

Still in Seonmin's POV:

"Hyung. Can you bring me to see umma?" I asked as he wheeled me over to his car. The entire world has been in a different perspective for me for the past few days. Stares. But I had grown accustomed to it.

"If you want to. I'll have to call the hospital first." He said as he opened the passenger door and lifted me in. He folded uo my wheelchair and entered the driver's seat.

He pulled out his phone as he clicked the speed dial number 7 and took the person on the other line to prepare my mother.

"Do you visit umma a lot? I saw you clicking the speed dial,"

"Yeah, I visit her whenever I am free with my mother," he replied shortly and went back to driving the car.

We pulled up somewhere in Busan. There was a white building with the words Busan Hospital on the top on the building. Heechul lifted me back onto my wheelchair and wheeled me to into the elevator.

Memories flashed in my mind.

I bought two cones of ice cream and suddenly, two men ran up and grabbed me. I tried to scream but they covered my mouth. I struggled to no avail. The men carried me into a small van and slammed the shut. Everything went pitch black. The van jerked several times and my head hit the floor.

I heard the sound of the door open and I awoke. My head was still spinning. One of the taller men dumped me onto the ground next to a cornerstone. Snow flakes landed softly onto my body. I fell back into darkness arms.

"In-Young. Are you ready?" I didn't realise but we were already in front of umma's room.

"I'm ready." I said softly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keke. sorry for updating so seldom. School has started. I wish I had summer vacation.