CF part 2

Imperfection

Onew's POV:
"Want to go out for lunch?" I heard Jonghyun asking _______.

WTH! He's asking my girl out?

I walked towards them glaring at her.

"Hyung! Want to go out for lunch?" Jonghyun asked me as he casually put his arm around my girlfriend. Jonghyun was No. 1 in skinship so i TRIED to ignore that. I nodded trying to keep cool. Jonghyun knows that she's my girlfriend. Then he removed his hand from _______ and went over to key, taemin and minho over at the other corner of the room to ask them out for lunch. I followed him over not wanting to left with ______, it would be awkward. Ok, I was jealous over her.

Taemin readily accepted and so did minho. Key had to go visit his grandmother as it was her birthday and thus declined. We were soon on the way to 'Chicken Palace', Jonghyun and my favourite fast food restaurant. Jonghyun was in the front seat with me while ____ in the middle of both Taemin and Minho. They seemed to be chatting so happily, I actually felt left out. Upon arrival to 'Chicken Palace', a few fans spotted us. I put on a fake smile and greeted them. They asked for autographs from us so we accepted and penned down our signatures. We then entered 'Chicken Palace' and into the private room which the manager let us have after our CF for them.

The table in the middle of the room was empty and clean. 3 seats were aligned in each side of the rectangle table. Jonghyun sat beside ______ with Taemin and Minho and me on the other side. We ordered our chicken and in less than a few minutes, the food arrived.

"Jagiya! Eat the chicken!" Jonghyun took a piece of chicken and place it on _______'s plate. I didn't say anything to object, I simply couldn't. Not even the chicken on the table could cheer me up. It seemed weird, chicken always seemed to be able to do the job. I took a piece of chicken and bit of a huge chunk. It tasted... plain, somehow.

"MMM! Hyung why ain't you eating?' he said as he 'ahhed' at _______ and put a popcorn chicken into . I couldn't stand it anymore. The anger I tried to bottle up was overflowing.
"YAH _______! "I pulled her into the car. The rest of the members did not follow.

"Can you stop flirting with Jonghyun!" I shouted while slamming the car door.

"I-I wasn't. " she stammered, tears started welling in her eyes.

"Than explain to me! Why did you let him feed you the chicken!"

"THAT'S SUCH A SMALL MATTER! WE'RE FRIENDS, THAT"S WHY! FORGET IT JiNKI, I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU. IT'S ONLY A FEW DAYS SINCE WE'VE MET AND YOU WANT TO QUARREL WITH ME?!" she opened the car door and ran out tears spilling out of her eyes in the process.

Why... I shouldn't have quarreled with her...

Your POV:

I dialed for Seonmin.

"S-seonmin ah, can you come and pick me up? I-i'm near 'Chicken Palace'." I said sniffing, trying to dry up my tears as people were starting to look.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Ain't you with Onew and SHINee?"

"Don't bother talking about that jerk. Just come over."

I was waiting, it seemed like eternity. I thought about Onew, what he had told me. I don't know how to react. I loved him but he doubt me. I wanted to call him to say i'm sorry but he was the one who started it. I was in a dilemma, whether to give in to him or not to.

Soon, the black company car, that belonged to both me and Seonmin, stopped in front of me. I knocked 2 times on the window and Seonmin scrolled it down.

"I want to drive," I always drive when i'm feeling stressed, angry or sad. Now I was feeling all 3. She hesistated before seeing that I was steady enough to drive. She transferred herself to the passenger seat and I took the driver's. 

"What happened to you and Onew? Did you all have a fight? It's normal for coupes to fight once in a while." Seonmin comforted.

However it did the opposite, it reminded me of how he yelled at me when i didn't do anything wrong to him. My leg uncontiously pressed the accelerator.

"________! Why are you going so fast? You crossed a red light you know! I'll drive instead!" she snatched the steering wheel.

"NO! I'm fine! I'll slow down!" I wasn't looking on the road and we were nearing a car that had broken down in the middle of the road. I swerved to the right and BAM. We hit into a tree. Everything started to swirl. I vaguely saw Seonmin, her head was bleading and I left a stabbing pain near my neck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damnnn. I'm lazyy. So here's your update! 

Comment pls((: LOVEEE. LAlala~~

Oh, and thats how onew yelled at you. haha. just change the key face. ((: