Nostalgia

Imperfection

Narrator POV:

Onew's side.

Onew rushed to her room. He saw her lying on the bed, unmoving. His heart stopped. He sat beside her. He wanted to hold her hand, to apologise but he withdrew it. He had already inflicted to much hurt.

It's all my fault. I'm sorry.

He sat there blaming himself for the happening. Suddenly, Kiseop rushed into the room.

"Yah! What happened to my baby sister!" Kiseop demanded.

"I-I'm so sorry, it was all my fault," he looked down at his hands.

"You shouldn't be apologising to me but to her, she must be heartbroken" Kiseop approched her and her hair, "You should be going, you just had your comeback. You have a lot of schedules tomorrow..." 

He didn't want to make it difficult fot Kiseop so he turned to the door reluctant to leave. He took one last glimspe of her, lying motionless.

Heechul's side

Heechul sat beside Seonmin's bed.

"Babo yah, don't you dare leave me. I-I just plucked up my courage to confess and this happens." he looked at her features, "Since when did you become so pretty?"

"I should have confessed earlier right? Than we'll have more time together." tears threathened to fall but he had to hold it in, he had to put up a brave front.

He slowly reached his hand towards hers and his index finger touched her hand. It felt slightly cold, he held her hand in his remembering how he fell for her.

He first saw her in _____'s dorm. Seonmin was hyper, he missed it.

At the dorm again, in the see-through slip. He wanted to laugh to himself about her carelessness but he can't. He wanted to see her as before.

Her singing in his car, initially he was irritated. Now, how he wanted to hear her sing again.

How she hated fried rice. The angry her looked so cute. He wanted to see that side of her again.

Seonmin in pretty boots in her dorm during new year's eve. How he wanted to celebrate tthe New Year with her again.

How she called him 'oppa' so affectionately. Now he hardly got to hear it.

Seonmin watching him gaming. Now he wished he could game with her.

Their first kiss in the lift. And their second, in the recording studio.

Wait... something about her seemed VERY FAMILIAR, he suddenly realised.

He looked up the at Seonmin's name tag.

Onew's side

He stepped into the dorm and all the members crowded around him.

"Hyung! What happened? We called you so many times!" the maknae asked.

"Did anything happen? You look... sad" Minho obsserved.

"Seonmin and _______ got into a car accident and it was all my fault." he sat down on the couch, exhausted.

The boys enquired more as they were both curious and worried for their counterparts. Onew told them the entire situation and kept blaming himself and that is he didn't get jealous of Jonghyun, they would be still fine now. He soon retreated into his room and plopped himself onto the bed. He tried so hard to sleep as he wanted to forget everything, at least for a few hours.

He shut his eyes, but thoughts kept flooding into his mind. As the raindrops hit the window in his room, he thought about how her condition was. He took out his phone and texted Kiseop. The reply came fast to say that she was still in the same condition and for him to go back to sleep. He closed his eyes again, thinking about how the distance between them grew apart, restrained.

Two nights had past like this, and the second day of work after the accident. He has to plaster fake smiles to the fans not to make them worried. Almost two days without seeing her, and no change in condition. Time was running out, FAST. He simply could not stand not seeing her for yet another day, he rushed to the hospital.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suspence on heechul's side. Camp's over, I get to update again((: HOLIDAYS!!

Inspiration from 0330(: U-kiss is AWESOME.

Shinee replay(jap) = AWESOME, I cant wait for bonamana(jap) ((:

It feels this story is ending... soon, yet not too soon. I'll see.