Praying for a miracle.

Imperfection

Onew's POV

1more hour. _____, i beg you please wake up. I got into the car and drove straight to the hospital. After arriving, I ran as fast as my feet ould carry me to her room. Surprisingly, my Onew's condition did not affect me this time. Maybe... I'm just too worried. I barged into the room seeing Kiseop holding her hand, speaking to her.

"Mi-mianh-he for disturbing.' I panted. Kiseop looked exhausted, dark eye rings, ruffled hair. His cheeks were pale as well, he looked like he hasn't slept in days. His shirt, was the same one I saw him wearing that day. He was slouched against his chair.

"I-I don't think she has a lot of time left, the doctor said only if a miracle were to happen, she won't return again." Kiseop said as soft as a whisper, tears filled his eyes.

"Kiseop-ah, go have a good bath and eat some stuff. Your sister wouldn't want to see you like this... I'll take care of her."

Kiseop hesitated, Onew didn't take good care of his sister the last time causing an accident. However, he had no more energy to rebuke, he nodded his head and dragged his tired body out of the hospital room.

Onew was alone with her. He sat down beside her and this time, he allowed himself to put her hand in his. It was still cold, as ever. Time was ticking on, 45min. He prayed for a miracle to happen.

"Pabo-yah, I miss you. Wake up, you can't leave alone... can't you? Sorry I fought with you, sorry... If you leave me, I don't think I can stand it... because I-i love you, so so much. " his eyes brimmed with tears and one rolled down his cheek and dropped onto her hand. It twitched.

Wait, did I really see it twitch?

It twitched again.

"_______... Can you hear me? DOCTOR!"

The doctor arrived and looked into her eyes with a flashlight. He checked her heartbeat and a few other parts of her. After doing so, he approched me.

"The patient has awoken, but her physical health is still very weak. The concussion, as it seems is not much of a danger anymore. You can go in and visit her but make sure she has sufficient rest. Remember, she is still very weak." the doctor announced and than left.

Tears filled my eyes again, this time tears of joy. As long as she is safe, everything else is fine. I tooked out my phone and texed Kiseop about his sister's condition adn that she woke up!!!

I entered the room to see her sitted upright, her face revealed no emotion.

"_______-yah! You finally awoke! I'm sorry I fought with you! I miss you so much!" I didn't notice I was yelling until I heard a 'shush' from outside the room.

"W-who are y-you? Do I know you?" she said confused.

WTH! She has amnesia? The doctor didn;t tell me that?!?!!!!

"What? You don't know me? I'm your boyfriend, Onew!!! Dubu ONEW!" he was shocked.

"Hhaha, Onew! I was just kidding! Your expression is so cute, she hugged his waist.

"Yah! How can you disturb me like that! We're even, okay?" he smiled and gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

"Wait... how's Seonmin?" she started panicking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay, next is Seonmin's big secret. ((: