CF Part 1

Imperfection

Your POV

Time flies. It's 3months more till our debut. The group name is already set. The songs are recorded as well. It was a lot of tough work and the days were packed with schedules, i didn't have much time to spend with Onew. /:

Today I have to go to a radio station on my own, as Seonmin had to go an interview, to tell the listeners about our upcoming album and what to expect.

The main song for our debut album is 'Imperfection'. It is also the title track. It is a ballad with a lighter aura. It is not too solemn or too bright, just the right amount of each. It surounds around 2 characters, a couple. It is mainly about forgiving each other's imperfections. No human is perfect and people do make mistakes. It makes the listeners think whether they will give up on someone they truely love due to their imperfections. Sometimes, the imperfections of your loved ones just make them perfect in their own way. Just like puzzle pieces, despite the jagged corners, can still fit together perfectly.

The second track is written by Seonmin. She spent a lot of time and effort in putting the piece together. It's called 'Too Late'. It is a ballad evoking strong emotions and is solemn. It tells us about this couple who are extremely busy in a world full of work. They have no time to spent with each other, thus the relationship becomes plain. It is futher strained the constant arguements they have. The girl eventually asks for a breakup and eventually lands herself in a car crash. She dies and the boy regrets deeply. He realised how much he needs her and loves her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked towards the company car and saw Seonmin inside waving and smiling at me. She must have finished her interview. The chauffeur opened the door for me and I entered the car to sit beside Seonmin.

" ! OMO! I can't wait for the CF later! The manager just called to inform us who we'll be shooting it with? We'll be shooting for SPAO! You're paired with Jonghyun while I'm paired with Siwon Sunbae!" Seonmin literally started screaming that the driver started shussh-ing her.

"Oh... that's interesting." I yawned and my eyelids drooped. Before I knew it, I was already in dreamland.

~~

"YAH   wake up! WE'RE HERE!!" Seonmin started over-reacting again as we reached the reording studio.

The outside of the recording studio looked pretty run down, the paint was tearing and the once white walls were covered in algae. We walked up the huge glass double doors. I looked in and was shocked! The inside was well flourished and the floor was carpeted. There were 3 sofas located around the place. On one of the sofas, I saw a familiar face. Propped against his lad was an iPad and his fingers were typing continuelly.

"Mr Lee! " Seonmin called to our manager, he looked up and started stood up signally us to follow him.

Mr Lee was man of few words, he only spoke when he was required to do so. He's mainly found on his iPad busy arranging all sorts of schedules. We walked to the elevator  and he clicked the 'up' button. The lift arrived shortly and we entered it.

OMO! How many levels are there in this place? The number of buttons seemed endless. Just than I felt Seonmin grab my hand. Aish. She always does this when we enter elevators, she's told me her situation before. Mr Lee jabbed the button '7'. Luckily it was not that high up or else Seonmin would have started screaming.

Ping! It signalled us reaching the 7th story. As soon as the door opened, Seonmin rushed out and took in several deep breaths. Mr Lee led us to the shooting room, it was filled with equipment and at the sight of us, the director walked over.

"Ahh... So these are the girls we are working with. They're quite pretty," he praised with a smile on his face.

"Kamsahamnida!" We greeted together while bowing and smiling back.

As we regained our postures, we noticed two other boys walking towards us. They were Siwon and Jonghyun, they were already wearing their SPAO shirts. The older man in red and the younger in blue. The director us to them and visi versa. We smiled politely at them and Jonghyun winked at me when the director wasn't looking.

Suddenly, Onew and heechul appeared out of nowhere! They were also dressed in SPAO t-shirts. Heechul, green and Onew, orange. Onew smiled at us while heechul glanced at us and continued walking.

Heechul POV

Seonmin is here? HEY! And why is she paired with Siwon instead of me! I'd look better with her. Urgh, I should have told Siwon she is MINE. And, why didn't she even look at me. Everytime she sees me, she greet me. Sigh, what is wrong with me?! Why do I even care so much about her.

"Gather! We're starting the photoshoot soon!" the director yelled, "the main focus today will be on these 2 girls as SooMan told me about their nearing debut," he pointed at Seonmin and _______.

From all around the studio, both girls and guys appeared. SNSD and Super Junior, Kibum walked from a corner towards me. He smiled and patted my shoulder, "Anything wrong? You look... disturbed." Nothing can  surpass bummie's eyes. I nodded and told him everything while the director reannounced the pairings and informed us on what to do.

Seonmin POV

OH! Chullie oppa is here! Aish, I should have noticed earlier, the shooting is about to start and I won't have the time to talk to him. I tried getting him to notice me but he just didnt look in my direction. The shooting started and siwon sunbae and I were the second to shoot after Jessica and Kyunhyun in the yellow SPAO shirts. They seemed all professional without any awkwardness between them despite some uncomfortable positions. I should learn to be like them.

Heechul POV

It's Seonmin's turn to shoot. I wonder what type of poses the director will give them... Seonmin hugged Siwon. Seonmin kissed Siwon's cheeck. Siwon carries Seonmin bridal style. i frowned. Seonmin is MINE!!!!!!

"Yah, heechul, it's the first time seeing you like that kekeke." Kibum commented.

URGH! I was firing on the inside. How can they be so intimate! It's unacceptable!!

After Seonmin's shooting ended, I grabbed her to the make-up area.

"Why didn't you notice me just now?!" I was furious, steam seemed to escape my ears.

"I-I didn't notice at first.. Why are you so angry, oppa?" She seemed so innocent, it made me calmer but i still was angry.

"I-I like you okay?" I shouted and kissed her on the lips, although not long but quite passionately. After doing so, I left the room for my shooting leaving her rooted to the ground.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe. Mianhe for the hiatus!! Urgh, sorry if this chappie is horrible. I'm sick. )':

Apply for my oneshot shop!! : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38434/kpop-theme-park-open-kpop-oneshot-request-romance