New Year's Special^^ continued,

Imperfection

Your pov:

We went to the main lobby of the building with heechul oppa and waited for a few minutes.

Than we saw Sungmin walking towards us! Not just some random sungmin but Sungmin from Suju! And following behind him is kyuhyun.

Oh my! Sungmin is my favourite suju member! And he is here!

"Hyung, Who are these pretty ladies?" Kyuhyun asked Heechul flirtatiously.

"Hey Minnie and Kyu, this is ________ and this is Seonmin," he pointed to me than to Seonmin.

"And Seonmin and_______, this is.."

"Sungmin and kyuhyun from super junior!" Seonmin intterupted excitedly.

"Okay, enough talk, lets go," heechul said.

"Hyung! Where are we going?" Sungmin asked curiously.

"That, sungmin, is for you to figure out, it's a surprise for you(:" Heechul smirked his famous smirk.

We got into Heechul's car.

For the entire trip, i kept quiet and smiled if any one of them glanced at me as i couldn't get rid of the fact that i'm meeting such famous pple and even hanging wiith them!!

Sungmin kept on teasing kyuhyun and vise versa. They looked so cute together. No wonder they're coupled as Kyumin(:

We drove for nearly 2 hours ad arrived at ‘Heebum’s Famous Fried Rice Restaurant'!

Seonmin looked at Heechul as if she were angry. I just smiled at them.

I wonder what;s going on between them. Let nature take it's course.(:

"I booked a room for us today, it may be a bit small as i didn't expect to invite so many of you all, but i guess it'll do," Heechul said.

We walked into the restaurant and it was packed. I think the people there were about to countdown to the new year! A thoght struck me.

Oh! I know why Heechul asked Sungmin to come along! It;s his birthday in 30minutes!!

The place was furnished with wooden furniture and decorated with bright red new year decor. Some christams stockings were still left hanging on the walls.

We were ushered to our room here the back of the restaurant. Luckily, the place was so crowded that nobody noticed us.

When we reached our room, Kyuhyun was teasing sungmin about him and pink.

haha, they look so good together, so adorable!!(:

Heechul an Seonmin were whispering to each other.

they look so perfect as well! they're like a match made in heaven!

"What would you all like to eat? Omg! are you kyuhyun? I'm your biggest fan! can i get your autograph?" She looked really happy.

"Okay," he said as he pulled out his pen and sign on a piece of paper the waitress passed to him.

"Wait, i'll order first," Heechul said. He whispered into he waitress's ear.

"I'll try my best. Kamsahamnida Kyuhyun(:" She said and left the room with the autograph in her hand.

"Hmm, i wonder what Chullie oppa ordered."Seonmin asked me.

"I think he ordered Sungmin a cake! It's his birthday in 15minutes! Shh.. Give him a surprise!!" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yeah! It's his birthday tomorrow! I almost forgot!! I'll wish him later!" She murmurred to herself.

Ten minutes later, the waitress carried a pink birthday cake with 7 candles that wasnt lit yet.

There was a minnie mouse on it and it wrote 'Happy Birthday minnie!'.

"Surprise! This is the best i can get, it's not easy as it was quite last minute," the waitress said as she lit the candles.

I looked at my handphone, It was 12 midnight!

"Sang-il-chu-ka-hamnida" Heechul started singing, we joined along as well.

He asked the waitress to help us take photos as we sang.

Sungmin was so shocked, he looked at Heechul wide-eyed, tears were even forming in his eyes.

"Kamsahamnida hyung," He thanked heechul.

He blew out the candles.

"Happy birthday hyung," Kyuhyun said as he smiled at him. They embraced each other. We smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy birthday minnie, this chapter is dedicated to you!! Saranghae. Happy New Year too!

And yes! there will be kyumin!!(:

Critique. support and comment~