Practice

Imperfection

Your pov:

Me and Seonmin were practicing some dance moves at the dance studio in the Sm building. The company wanted us to learn the basic dance moves as well as the dances from the already debuted groups. That day, we were learning ring ding dong. Seonmin picked up the dance quickly and proceded to the next room to learn the dance lucifer leaving me alone in the room. She texed me and told me how hard the dance was and that she could only remember some parts and to be prepared for it. However I was stuck at ring ding dong. I haven't been practicing a lot due to the changes of events that had taken place previously and the it was after the long new year break. I was unable to do the hip movement that i used to be able to do.

Aigoo. I should've practiced more often... Now i'm lacking behind Seonmin. My dancing used to be better.

All of a sudden, Onew burst in from the door. "Yah! Are you dancing Ring Ding Dong?" Onew smiled gently me, he seemed curious. I nodded as i once again, tried the hip movement unsucessfully. Onew walked towards me.

"Not like that..." He put his hands gently on my hips and gripped it firmly. It wasn't that tight, it was just enough to hold me. Although I've been liking him for so long, 3months or so already, my heart still pulpitates excitedly whenever I see him. He never fails to brighthen up my day.  

Than he slowly moved my hips to the Ring Ding Dong movement and i turned my head to look at him. He smiled his famous smile and continued moving me to the motion. Soon, I was able to do the movement sucessfully on my own. He went to the stereo and clicked a button. The music started blasting through the speakers. I followed the rhythm and started dancing.

Onew ran over and tripped suddenly. Out of nothing. "Omo! Are you okay?" I ran over to him worried that he might be hurt. In the meanwhile, the music continued playing.

"I'm oka.. Ouch!" He stifled a scream as he sat up. Than he pointed to his ankle. It looked dislocated.

"I-I'll call the office for help!" I was so worried that it might be serious. My brain was scraming to me at that moment. I ran to my bag I left at the left side of the dance studio near the mirror and bars. I quickly picked up my bag and rummaged it to find my phone. I unlocked it and proceded to dial the numbers for the office. The person-in-charge picked up the phone and i explained to him how it happened. Instead of quickly hanging up to call for help, he chuckled and said, 'Keke. Onew and his 'condition''. I couldn't care much about him so I ran to back to onew.

The time i waited with onew for the parademics to arrive although was only 5minutes, it seemed 100 times more than that. In that time as we waited, we didn't talk. We just looked at each others' eyes. It was like i understood him by just doing that. His eyes were actually more beutiful than it seems at first glance. I also thought about how excruciating the pain he was experiencing was. As we continued looking at each others' eyes, the parademics arrived and we did not even notice until one of the men tapped our shoulders.

The parademics slowly lifted Onew onto the stretcher and bought him to the medical room that was also in that building. I didn't know that SM was that big and i didn't enter the medical room before. It was like a clinic with a pharmacy as well. I waited outside the doctor's room while Onew was lifted inside. I felt so tired. My heart was just... exhausted. Time passed as slowly as it did before. But the thought that Onew will be alright soon made me feel a lot better. I took a random magazine from the shelf beside me. On the cover, was shinee, I fipped it open...

Time flew past and Onew was wheeled out of the room on a wheelchair with a cast on his leg. I made my way my way to him immediately. "I'm fine, don't worry. I know you are worried, I can feel it. It's just a minor sprain, it'll recover in 2weeks" he smirked. But behind his facade, I knew how bad it hurt. I'd ever sprained my ankle and it was real bad. "I'm free to go anywhere, all my appointments are already cancelled,"he continued. I took over the nurse who pushed him out and pushed him back to the studio. I pushed open the door and the studio was pitch dark. It was because Sm had censors to switch off all power when no movement is detected in 10minutes. I switched on the lights and pushed Onew in. "Kamsahamnida, for teaching me. Saranghaeyo." I smiled radiantly at him, knowing that he was fine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I tried this other form of writing cus it seems more attractive on one hand as well as it can improve my vocab!! Thanks for supprting, critisizing and commenting! I really will appreciate it. (: <3

Credits:Bekah

100suju fic!!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21703/100-suju-fic-challenge-challenge-korean-oneshot-superjunior