Mixed Feelings

Imperfection

Heechul's Pov:

I changed into my favourite tom and jerry PJs and laid on my queen-sized bed. Today was a tiring day and i thought I would be able to sleep but thoughts kept pouring into my head. It was after half an hour that  I decided to e-mail hannie. It's been long since we contacted each other. And I need sometime to tell my feelings to... I've kept this to myself for so long hoping that i'll forget her, but i simply can't. 

Without bothering to switch on the lights, I dragged my feet to my computer table and switched on my laptop. I went onto my twitter. I randomly opened links my fans gave me and saw an really cute picture of me. Wow, I look so hot. I saved it in a folder which has photos of myself and tweeted good night to my pretty petals(:

I than proceded to my personal e-mail account and and pressed 'write a message'.

Recalling Heechul's past: (hear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo4CZtOL4wM  or the chinese ver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNPfYC_ebBI         

 

"Hyung~ Come to the garden to play with me!"I heard her calling from outside the house. I know it is not common for a younger girl to call an older brother hyung. But we were so close, we've known each other since we were 2. And when she was young, she was unable to call me oppa thus calling me hyung. It's a habit already.

"Coming!"I shouted back as I ran from my bedroom to the garden outside her house. We were neighbours. I was exciting as we had the whole day ahead of us to have fun. Many golden hues form the colour of the leaves that lay scattered all around.  It was autumn, the time of year we both enjoyed the most. Just as she saw me, a familiar smile appeared on her face. I smiled in return.

I walked over and held her hand tightly. It was cold. "Are you cold? Do you want to take a walk? " I asked. As we walked down the path leading to the road, she giggled. "It feels like we're getting married," she exclaimed oblivios to the crunching sounds of the leaves under our feet. We approched a huge tree. Eomeoni told me that it has been there since when she was young. She and dad used to sit there and chat.  

"Sit down," I promted her to sit after I dusted a spot for her. I sat down too. We sat there silently looking at each other. Than, she broke the awkward silence. "Eomeoni told me that... we are going to get married when we grow up." "Really? I don't mind marrying you. You're so... pretty" I started blushing.

She was so engrossed in the conversation that she didn't even notice that a leaf had landed on her head. I kneeled down beside her and removed it from her head. "Komawo,"she whispered softly as a slight breeze whispers along the trees. 

Suddenly she stood up, "Hyung, I'll get you some ice cream okay?" a smile lighted up her face. I stood up and gave her a light peck on her cheek. She understood my approval and ran off. I watched her as she ran on the pathway, leaves crushing under her. The sight of her never failed to make me smile.

I waited and waited. Thinking about what our future might hold. 5minutes became 1hour and soon it was sundown. Time dragged on, the sun slowly moved across the horizon. I kept convincing myself that she'll return. She'll never leave me... NEVER.  I felt that my hand was wet. I looked up and saw snowflakes falling from the sky. It was snowing, I pushed the thought away thinking that she'll return.

Back to reality...

Why does she remind me so much about you? I... really like you bu-t, I-i'm not so sure already. Seonmin, she treats me so nicely. And she doesn't have a boyfriend. Si-ince when did I suddenly feel like this about you? I'm not so sure. I typed a summary of my thoughts and clicked send. I shut down the laptop and went back to my bed. I hope hannie can help solve my dilemma here. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into sleep. How i wish I can be asleep forever, with no worries, being so carefree.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyy. Haaha. just finished up the chappie. So lazyyy. And i'm planning a new fic called 'Clash of Snow White and Cinderella'. How does it sound? Interesting??

Comeon... GUess. Who the girl is... haha. it's quite obvious i guess.

Critique, comment, subscibe~

Baby heechul looks SOOOO Cute. (:

support: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21480/45-guys-vs-1-girl-hiatus-2pm-beast-bigbang-shinee-superjunior-ukiss-you 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16712/may-the-love-never-end-2pm-ficgirlgroup