Obsession(:

Imperfection

 

Onew's POV:

Aish, why did manager force me to stay at home? My leg is perfectly fine, i'm still able to dance. At this rate, I won't even be able to catch up with them anymore. I know, I can practice here! I cautiously got up from my wheelchair, ouch! It still hurts, maybe i'll just try walking around. I stumbled my way to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of ice cold water. A trickle of sweat slid down my forehead and i wiped it away with my hand. It was summer, heat rays beat into the dorm through a glass window. I sat back down on the wheelchair and opened the bottle and drunk. I didn't know even walking such a short distance was so exhausive. More sweat beaded on my neck and forehead.

I rolled myself into my room's batheroom. Aigoo, such a sweaty day, I need a good bathe. I took my clothes, towel and entered the batheroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Sigh, by the time i recover, my chocolate abs will be gone, gone!! ): I stared at my hot abs(: I the water and added some bathe foam, that taeminnie bought, into the water, it smelled like roses. It reminded me of ______. I smiled to myself. Nostalgia swept through me remembering the other day when I fell on her(: I took off my clothes and carefully entered the bathetub to avoid tripping.

Ahh, it was of a comfortable temperature and i really love the smell of the bathe foam. I heard the click sound off the door opening. hmm, must be taeminnie. He said he would be sending me lunch. yumm(: Then the smell drifted to me. CHICKEN! OMO! IT'S CHICKEN!! I can never resist chicken! I quickly rinsed myself and wrapped a towel tightly over my bodice and wheeled myself into the living room. Luckily I've already drawed the curtains. Any fans seeing my like this would be so awkward.. 

However, instead of taemin standing in front of me, it was this stranger with a bag of chicken. "ONEWW!!!" the screaming hit me and I tried rolling away as fast as posssible. She neared me and pulled me towel. Fortunately, I wrapped it tight enough or else it would have fallen off, such a close shave. A tickly feeling came up my nose and 'AHH-CHOO!' I sneezed, it was so untimely. The girl cornered me and...

"What are you doing?" ______ was at the door. the girl quickly scrambled away running out the door past her.

"W-what jus-t happen-ened?" she looked dumbfounded.

"n-nothing! I swear! t-the fan broke into our house!" I protested. Just then, I noticed I was still in my towel, "I'll be back soon." and went to change into my proper clothes.

Your POV:

What just happened? Who is that girl? Why is Onew in only a towel? Could be that Onew is cheating on me? It can't be right? Onew'll never do such a thing to me. Millions of questions flooded into my head all at once. From the corner of my eye, I saw Onew approaching.

"Okok! Lemme explain. It was like this. I heard the front door opening and smelled chicken. It thought it was taeminnie bringing me lunch. And- and since I couldn't resist the smell of the chicken, I rushed out with only a towel wrapped around me." He blushed bright pink. He looked so cute, I would have to forgive him(:

"And... there was this girl. She was holding a bag of chicken. Than she screamed, I was afraid i tried to get away but I was too clumsy. Luckily you came in on time, she was about to pull of my towel," he paused took in a deep breath and continued, "Mianhe, you... will forgive me, won't you?" he pouted adorobly. I couldn't resist and nodded my head. A huge smile lit up his features," Lets have the chicken now!!" he looked up at me. I pushed him to the dining table, where the bag of chicken was placed.

I sat as far as I could, away from onew. It was so awkward seeing him just in a towel. I stared at him stuffing himself with chicken and giggled to myself. "Wait... how was she even able to open your door?" I asked Onew.

He shrugged," Maybe Jonghyun forgot to lock the doors. He always takes the longest o get ready and yet is so forgetful.." he sighed and continued eating his chicken, "Want some?"

I shook my head, I had already eaten and I didn't really like chicken anyway. "Did you hear the news? Seonmin and I are going to debut together in 5months! It's really fast right?" I exclaimed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekee. Was bored. 0330. 0330. 0330. UKISS~ maybe i should have another ukiss star appearance? commemts are LOVED<3

Super Junior C is coming!! It's a cross-dressing group! Lol. JOKING! Happy aprils fools~

Thanks Chrys for the idea, get well weiyun(even though you dont read this(: ) and this chappie is dedicated to ukiss(all 9 members!)

Applyy!:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28956/highschool-of-a-lifetime-2pm-apply-beast-cnblue-snsd-superjunior