A Hard Decision

Geeks For Hoops

 

“What do you have in mind?” Junsol asked with a wary tone.

“You know the last month of the school we have a practice tournament with 2-3 local schools around the area, right? Yong Guk began. Junsol just blinks at him.

“I’m so sorry. I never paid attention… It’s not that I’m uninterested but no one has ever invited me or even told me anything about these kind of… games.” She looked down.

“Oh well… is it okay if you can pay me back by showing up to just one game and cheer me on?” He smiled.

“I think that is do-able.” She smiled.

“Good. Let’s eat.” He said. ‘Yes! Step 1 is accomplished!’

The day was finally over and Junsol made her towards the gym once again. She was then stopped by Kaide.

 

“Hey, where are you going? The exit is this way.” Kaide said in confusion.

“I know, it’s just my friend is trying out and I want to support him. Plus he’s my ride home.” Junsol smiled.

“You’re a really good friend.” Kaide said. “But wouldn’t you get bored?”

“I mean I do but I work on homework and our project to work on while I wait.” She said.

“Hmm, can I come with you?” Kaide asked. “I kinda want to see why those stupid girls watch these tryouts.”

“Sure.” Junsol said excitedly.

 

Tryouts already begun and the two girls started to make their way to the gym. Jae Mi and her posse came as well and already cheering. ‘Why am I here?’ Kaide thought.

Himchan was feeling pumped today. He didn’t know what but he just felt good. Just then on the corner of his eye, he saw Kaide and them BAM!

 

“Himchan! Are you okay?” His team asked.

“I’m fine…” He said. ‘What is she doing here?’

 

Junsol and Kaide took a seat far away from Jae Mi and began to watch. ‘Hmm… I see why that stupid girl comes to the practices. Sweaty boys… that ert.’ Kaide thought.

“Hey, you don’t happen to have a crush on your friend that you came here for right?” Kaide asked.

“Oh no! I can never like him. He’s an awesome oppa but ever in that sense. We just grew up together. That’s all.” Junsol said.

“Is there someone you like?” Kaide asked.

“I don’t know actually…” Junsol said in an unsure voice. “What about you?”

“I don’t know either.” Kaide said.

“So you mean, you kinda like someone yet you are kinda unsure what your feeling is because it’s kinda complicated…” Junsol gave a soft smile.

“That’s a lot of ‘kinda’s but yes… you are spot on. HAHA!” Kaide laughed. “Oh I got exciting news!”

“Oh tell me!” Junsol said.

“I got into this Art School about 2 cities away. So next year, I don’t know if I will be here… but it will be easier for me to get into a university because I have a paid scholarship as well.” She said in a sad tone.

“Aw but this is once in a life time thing! Don’t miss this chance!” Junsol encouraged her.

“I’m glad I have a friend like you. I just… I’m so torn.” She sighed. Kaide knew in her heart Junsol wasn’t the only one she didn’t want to leave. ‘But how many chances do you get with a scholarship like this?’ She had a lot to think about.

It was break time and Kaide needed to use the restroom.

 

“Hey! Did you come to watch me play?” A voice said from behind. Kaide turned around and saw Himchan smiling from ear to ear.

“No.” She said.

“Why are you here for another guy?” He asked.

“No, I just came with Junsol. That’s all.” Trying to keep her cool.

“Who is going to take you home?” He asked curiously.

“My feet?” She said sarcastically. “I live close by so I will just walk home.”

“I can walk you home.” He smirked.

“No thanks; sorry but I gotta use the restroom.” She ran off. ‘Gosh go away. Don’t make my decision harder than it is…’

 


 

Hey guys! Look another CHAPTER! DID YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE, FOR ME:

 Sorry it is short. So much stress since there is about 3 more weeks of classes. Guess what I have Exams next week! OH JOY! More like kill me! But I feel like im ready! So when I get the test I will be like this:

 


 

Here is a…………… well a short scene I have for a new fanfic… if I ever make it.... staring!!!!

 

So basically it is about a forced marriage about 2 vampires who are in love with each other since they were kids but were separated for 11 years. Now is their chance to tell each other how they feel but Dongwoo is just too stubborn. So here is the scene!

 


 

 Mia was trying to get her corset off but was struggling on how tight it really was. The string use to make the corset close took forever to get on and forever to take off. It was now nightfall and she was tired. Just then the door silently opens and Dongwoo walks in. Mia’s back was facing him and he could see her struggling. It’s been a week since they were force to get married. Mia had always loved Dongwoo since they were kids but Dongwoo can’t seem to show that he has always felt the same way too. He’s been giving her the cold shoulder, ignoring her, and getting angry with her for no apparent reason. But Mia knew he was masking everything and never fights back.

 

“Oh my gosh, I can’t breathe.” She whimpers.

“Need help?” Dongwoo said causing Mia to jump.

“Oh! Dongwoo don’t do that.” She hit him softly. “You scared the life out of me.”

“Do you need help or not?” He said in an irritated tone.

“Yes, I do.” She smiled, turning around. She bit her lip; this was actually the first time he has been this close to her and she was savoring the moment. Once it was off, she turned a little too quickly about to hug him but twisted her ankle and fell down in pain.

“What are you stupid!?!?!?” He yelled.

“I guess…” She said softly. He put his arms around her knees and her back for support then lifted her to his bed. “Thanks…”

“Yeah whatever.” He said taking his shirt off and going to his side of the bed.

“Dongwoo, can I ask you for a small favor? Please?” She fluttered her eyes.

“What?” He turned to her about to lay his head on the pillow.

“Kiss me goodnight.” She said with a small innocent smile.

“No.” He said bluntly.

“Well I know you don’t have any feelings for me, so kissing me shouldn’t be a problem. Think about it… you said no because you are scared to kiss me and have some sort of feelings towards me. It’s just a kiss, Dongwoo. I think you like me… maybe even love me, so I came to the conclusion that “maybe” that is why I think you said no.” She challenged him while crossing her arms. “Kiss me and prove that you have no feelings for me.

“You are one crazy girl.” He said in disbelief.

“And you’re being such a girl right now. Do you really not want to marry me?” She frowned. She looked down and gave a small sigh. ‘Maybe… He doesn’t love me…’ She thought. Dongwoo couldn’t help but smile when she wasn’t looking then cupped the side of her face to face him and kissed her ever so gently.

“Goodnight, Mia.” He said whispered, breaking the kiss then turning off the light. A smile came to both their faces and went to sleep peacefully.