A typical weekend just got a whole lot better!

Geeks For Hoops

 

Yong Guk woke up the next day at 6:45 am. He was still a bit daze at what happen last night. His eyes were slightly pink still from the pepper spray but just thinking about how soothing that light kisses on his eyes from Junsol was enough to ease the pain. He looked over at Himchan who seemed to be in dreamland. Yong Guk put his lips together and walked over to his bed.

"Yah! Wake up!" Yong Guk kicked him.
"What the- Can you be any more violent?!" Himchan yelled in annoyance.
"You deserve it!" Yong Guk yelled back.

“You were too slow to even make a move!” Himchan yelled back.
"Will you two shut up?! It's not even 7 yet!!!" Young Jae barged in, violently.
“What did you say?! Don’t talk to me like that I’m older than you!” Yong Guk howled at him.

“Hyung, 7x8?” Young Jae asked.

“Uh…” Yong Guk said after a few seconds. “Aish, it’s too early for me! Go back to your room!”

“Stupid…” Young Jae muttered then closing the door behind him.

 

All the boys in the house got changed into uniform and ready to help out at the shop. All the boys flooded to the dining room to have breakfast. Their mother was happily setting the table and asked Young Jae to help her out.

 

“Thanks, Young Jae.” His mother said.

“No problem.” Young Jae smiled.

“Morning family!” Their dad greeted. The boy’s father was only 47 but looked like he was in his late 20s as well as their mother. People would always comment on how young the really looked and be in awe on their actual age.

“Morning dad…” They all said in their sleepy voices.

“Eat up guys. It looks like we are going to be busy today.” Their dad smiled.

“It would be a pleasant day at the shop if all those aunties and their daughters weren’t there.” Dae Hyun muttered under his breath.

“Agreed.” Young Jae said. “Mom, don’t you get jealous that these aunties purposely break their cars just to see dad?”

“Please…” Their mom chuckled. “I’m the best thing your dad has to offer.”

“Oh you think so?” Their dad played along. “I’m the best looking husband in the business. So that makes me the best thing your mother has to offer. After all, they do come to see me.”

All the boys laughed and watch their mother playful throw her napkin at him. Once they finished, they said goodbye to their mother and left towards the shop which happen to be a block away.

Once they got there, the other hired workers already had a line of cars waiting to be fixed. It was usually the simple oil change, battery replacement, and tire rotation all the way to the complicated new tires and new transmission. The waiting room was filled with aunties and their daughters in their best of clothing as well as revealing.

“Morning ladies.” Their dad greeted.

“Morning.” They all squealed.

“Joon, I made this for you…” A woman said, smiling widely as she fluttered her eyes as she hands him fresh baked cookies. “… and your sons.”

“Ah… Erm… Thank you.” He said, awkwardly. He then looked at Dae Hyun and he mouthed to his father: ‘I told you.’

“So how-” She began.

“Honey!” A voice said. “You forgot this…”

“Oh! Thanks, beautiful.” Joon cooed, cupping her chin while staring deep into his wife’s eyes. The ladies inside were annoyed and envious at her presence. You never expect anything less than a gorgeous wife for a good looking husband.

“I’ll see you home for lunch along with the boys.” She smiled.

“Bye mom!” All the boys chimed and waved.

“Be good boys and don’t stress out your father!” She waved.

“Himchan, stay inside and sort the paper works out as well as checking in out customers. Oh and yes! I need updates on my other stores. Thanks, son!” He said ruffling his hair.

 

“Mom, why are we here together? Why couldn’t dad do this when he comes back tomorrow from his hiking trip?” A girl whined. Himchan looked up and smiled. It was Kaide and her mother coming in the shop.

“He will be tired from his trip. Plus we have been due for an oil change. Don’t slouch, you need to look presentable for lunch today. We are meeting my good friend for that scholarship.” Her mother said.

“Kaide.” Himchan greeted with a smile. “You look… amazing.”

“Oh God…” She cursed, trying to put her skirt down.

“Kaide, who is this?” Her mom raised her eye brows.

“My classmate.” She muttered.

“Oh dear! How are you?! I am Kaide’s mother. It’s so nice to meet a friend of Kaide’s.” She said with delight. “Aren’t you a bit too young to work?”

“My father owns this shop and 2 other ones as well. Me and my brothers help out on the weekends.” He said with a smile then looked a Kaide.

“Oh…” She said. “How wonderful! You father is a very lucky man then, you save him money.”

“Oh no, I pay my sons by providing a roof over their heads and food at my table.” Himchan’s father laughed as he walked in the waiting room.

“Very funny dad.” Himchan said sarcastically. “Dad, this is my classmate and her mother.”

“It’s very nice to meet you. What can we do for you today?” He gave her a handshake.

“We just need an oil change; we have been due for awhile but we have been busy.” Kaide’s mother said.

“Would you like a tire rotation as well? Don’t worry; it usually comes already with the oil change.” He smiled. “It will be about a 45 minute to an hour wait. As you can see, there is a bit of people ahead of you ladies. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all. That’s why we came a bit early.” She nodded.

“Please sit.” He suggested. They looked around and there was only one seat left.

“Go take it mom. I’ll stand.” Kaide smiled.

“Don’t worry, Kaide. I will get another chair.” Himchan looked at her while gently biting his lip from excitement. Himchan quickly made his way to the back where he found his father ordering his workers on what to do.

“Hey dad, can I work on Kaide’s car… I mean her mother’s car.” Himchan asked.

“Oh? I never have seen this before.” His father smirked. “Have a soft spot for your classmate, son?”

“Yes, I do… okay?!” Himchan huffed while grabbing a comfy chair.

“Go get her son.” He shooed him.

“JongUp!” Joon called. “Go do the front counter.”

“Yes, dad.” He obeyed.

 

“Here you go, Kaide.” Himchan smiled. “Oh, I will be working on your car. Is it okay if I can have your keys?”

“Sure, here you go.” Kaide’s mother said, handing him the keys.

“You’re welcome to watch Kaide.” He said.

“No thanks.” She said, flatly.

“Don’t be silly, dear. Go ahead. I’m sure you and your classmate has loads to talk about than with me.” She said flipping through a magazine.

“I’m fine mother. It’s okay Himchan. I think I would be a distraction.” Kaide forced a smile.

“Oppa! Can I watch you?!” One girl said.

“Oh me too!” Another said.

“Uh…” Himchan began.

“Just go work on their car, hyung.” JongUp said with a smirk. Himchan looked at him and mouthed ‘thank you’ to him. Yong Guk watched everything from the distance. ‘Lucky Himchan. His girl is here and mine isn’t. Damn, I wish Junsol came with Kaide.’

 


 

 

 

Hey, guys thanks for all the comments! I feel great with this update. I’m glad you guys are enjoying. Sorry for the delay again. I guess I am enjoying my vacation a bit too much. I am really thinking about disabling comments … maybe in future other stories and maybe this one as well. I don’t like when people critiquing my writing and questioning it. Don’t get me wrong or anything that I can’t handle being critique and what not but you guys know the saying: “If you can say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” I am very open to people saying “I think you got the spelling or grammar wrong” because I will definitely take into consideration and change it at the speed of light. But please do not degrade me on how I write or my stories. I think there is a fine line between critiquing and just being plain rude. I already know there are people a lot better than me and you know if you don’t like it, then you don’t like it. I can’t change that.

So please

Be… Idk considerate to me and my readers ^^

 

Sorry about that guys^^ I am not saying that to all of you, I promise... But here are some gifs to lighten up the mood ^^.

 

KISSES FOR ALL MY READERS.

THIS IS ME WHEN I READ THOSE WONDERFUL COMMENTS FROM READERS.

AND THIS IS JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS SOOO FUNNY AND I COULDN’T STOP LAUGHING.

 

 

Please don’t think I am pointing fingers at any of you, there was only a few comments. So please don’t sweat about it. I love you guys and until next update! ^^