The "Plan"

Geeks For Hoops

 

After about another hour, the coach blew his whistle. “OKAY! Great job, everyone! There will be a list of players who make the cut for the first round tomorrow morning! Those who have made it; come back tomorrow for practice.”

 

“Good job! I’m so proud!” Junsol said as she hand him his towel.

“You weren’t even watching!” He laughed.

“I was watching!” She punched him.

“You weren’t!” He said.

“Well of course it is better actually playing than watching.” She smiled.

“True. I hope I make it in.” He said.

“You will. You played like if you were already on the team.” She said.

“Thanks. Let’s go.” He said.

 

“All right guys; so each one of you tell me who is it that you can work with as a team with. Starting on the north side of the court.” The coach said. Each one of the players on the team spoke and without a fail, one name stood out.

“Jinyoung.” Himchan said. He could feel Yong Guk’s intense gaze and avoided it with a smirk on his face. “He knows the game well and was not like the other players.”

“What do you mean? It seems like about half of you said his name.” The coach said.

“He worked well with all the players and knows how to play with a team. He can shoot no doubt yet he made sure that his teammates got a chance to shoot.”

“A real team player.” The coach said as he wrote his name. This went about for another hour and everyone went home.

 

“We need to do something…” Jae Mi said. “The water thing didn’t work.”

“Jae Mi… I need to tell you something. I was walking to the bathroom and I saw Yong Guk giving water to that geeky girl.” One girl said.

“What do you mean?” She rolled her eyes. “The geeky girl dropped it and he gave it back to her or what?”

“No… He bought it for her.”

“What!” She started to strangle her. “Tell me everything!”

“Jae Mi! You’re choking her!” Another girl said. The girl coughed and told her what she saw.

 

“Himchan, why him?!” Yong Guk said in frustration as they entered their room.

“He’s really good, Yong Guk.” He said shaking his head.

“I’ll make sure coach doesn’t add him in the finals.” He grinned.

“You’re jealous. Admit it.” Himchan crossed his arms.

“No, I’m not.” He said taking his sweaty shirt off.

“Don’t lie to me. For your information, I think you are stupid for not looking at the big picture.” Himchan said. “Although, he is a great player and I can work with on a team with him. He has a certain “friend” that YOU have a crush on.”

“Go on.” Yong Guk looked.

“She never goes to see our practices or any of our games right?” Himchan said while Yong Guk nods. “Now that she has a friend that “might” be on a team… How often are you going to see her now? If I’m right, she will be there tomorrow at practice.”

“We’ll see.” Yong Guk said.

 

The next day Kaide came to class early. Strangely enough, she saw Jae Mi and her posse already there discussing something. Kaide didn’t like the atmosphere in the room and looked over Jae Mi’s way. They were all huddled very closely and whispered. She just knew there was a plot as if she could smell it. A little while later Junsol walked in, she looked over at Kaide and smiled then went to her seat. Kaide smiled and within that brief moment, she saw Jae Mi and her posse stare down at Junsol then all smirked with each other. ‘I swear Jae Mi… if you do something to Junsol. I will chase you out of this school instead.’

 

 

 


 

 

HEY GUYS! Sorry it's super short! This is part one of this chapter. I am still figuring out the plot because I switched up, so I am laying down the ideas LOL. I have the major parts for this fanfic, its just the matter of assumbing since it kinda leads to a domino affect. So I have the next part still in progress... but the fact its going to change the future MAJOR chapter... my mind is really battling LOL. so hopefully tomorrow I have it all worked out! Thanks for being so patient with me! I got an 85% on one of my exam that I only spent 2 days studying on. the other one I mentioned was for a different class and it was darn hard... no results yet maybe I get to see it on monday... I hope I get at lease a B... Sorry! I hope you guys dont give up on me ^_^