There is one way...

Geeks For Hoops

 

During class, Kaide was too paranoid with Jae Mi. She kept glancing at Jae Mi who seems to always have an evil smirk every time she looked at Junsol. ‘Something is very wrong.’ She kept thinking over and over again. She didn’t want Jae Mi to win this time. It was break time and Junsol walked out the classroom to go to the bathroom. Jae Mi stood up immediately along with her posse. Kaide didn’t know that came over her but followed them as well. She walked slowly to see what was going on.

Junsol took care of her business and was washing her hands until she was shoved to the ground.

“Hey! What was that for?!” Junsol yelled while getting up.

“For Yong Guk.” Jae Mi smirked.

“Oh jeez, for the love of God.” Junsol rolled her eyes trying to walk pass them.

“Where do you think you are going? We aren’t finished until I say were.”Jae Mi crossed her arms.

“I’m warning you now, don’t test me.” Junsol warned.

“Oh yeah?” Jae Mi laughed. “What can a geek like you do to me? You can’t do anything because I will drive you out of this school like I drove all the other girls that got in my way.”

“You mean anyone that got close to Yong Guk?” Junsol mocked.

“That’s right.” She said with a snobby finish.

“What would you think I’m trying to get to Yong Guk?” Junsol shook her head.

“He gave you water yesterday and not me.” Jae Mi said in disgust.

“I think he probably feels bad that he broke my glasses accidently and tried to repay me that way.” Junsol defended.

“Oh? So its Yong Guk oppa’s fault that he HAD to bump into you with those ugly glasses of yours that you couldn’t even taken care of.” She said trying to redirect the situation.

“I guess talking to you about the truth is pointless.” Junsol sighed.

“I would rethink what really happened, it will never be Yong Guk oppa’s fault.” She pushed Junsol shoulder.

“Hey Jae Mi!” Someone said from behind.

“Wha-” She was about to say but was on the floor covering her right eye screaming in pain.

“YOU!” Jae Mi pointed at Kaide. “Stay out of this!”

“Nah, I came right on time to record everything. I should take this to the dean and see what he as to say.” Kaide smirked. “Just leave me and her alone and we will call it even.”

“Give that to me! NOW!” Jae Mi yelled.

“Oh a threat?” Kaide mocked. “Maybe, I should just give it to the dean with no questions asked.”

“Okay! Okay!” Jae Mi pleaded on her knees.

“Okay what?” Kaide said while pressing the record button again.

“I promise I will leave you and her alone. Just don’t tell on my uncle or he will tell my father.” She said holding her tears.

“I swear Jae Mi. Keep your word and I won’t give this to your uncle.”

“Fine… Let’s go girls.” Jae Mi said in defeat.

“Junsol are you okay?” Kaide asked.

“I’m fine. This is really nice of you to defend for me.” Junsol said.

“I regret not saving my other friend, and I guess I didn’t want Jae Mi to win this time. Plus I consider you a friend now.” She smiled.

“Really?! I’m so excited! Friends!” She hugged her new friend.

 

‘Man this is boring…’ Himchan thought. He rested his head on his hands and had a bored expression. He looked over at Yong Guk who seemed to be half asleep and would jerk his head from time to time catching himself sleeping in class. Then his gaze was on Kaide and a small smile crept on his face. She was strange because she didn’t hang out with anyone but just draw. He liked girls that wouldn't get involve with drama and Kaide seem to fit into the category. He also liked girls he can playfully argue with.

After about another hour it was lunch time. Yong Guk saw Junsol get off her seat and stretch and walked over to where her partner sat and quickly left.

 

“Hey Kaide, sorry I can’t eat with you today. I have a darn club meeting to go to.” Junsol said.

“No it’s totally okay. I’m not so hungry after the stupid drama a stupid girl had to start.” Kaide said making sure Jae Mi was listening. Jae Mi just glared and then left.

“Yeah tell me about it.” Junsol rolled her eyes. “Oh my goodness, late! See you later!”

 

“Hey.” Himchan said. Kaide looks up to see Himchan smiling down at her.

“Hi…???” Kaide said in a confused tone.

“Not happy to see me?” He smiled pulling a chair and sitting in front of her then fold his arms on her desk and rested his chin there.

“I feel like you want to bother me.” She said not even looking at him.

“I feel like you like it.” Himchan said.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“Nothing. Aren’t you going to eat?” He asked.

“I’m not very hungry.” She said but a loud growl coming from her stomach.

“Hmm, it seems like your stomach thinks differently. Let’s go.” He said grabbing her hand and headed towards the cafeteria.

 

There was just a brief meeting about the elections of who does what for next term in the fall. Junsol came out and was greeted by Jinyoung.

 

“Guess what?! I made it! We have another practice again and then it’s final!” He said in a cheerful tone.

“I’m so happy for you!” She hugged him.

“Yeah, is it okay if you can wait again? Or you can walk home if you need to be somewhere.”

“No, no I will stay and support you!” She said.

“Nah, you just want the ride.” He said.

“Oh you read my mind.” She laughed.

“You! Walk!” He signaled her.

“I’m totally kidding.” She said.

“Sure, I’ll see you later. I have to head towards the library. See you after school!” He waved.

 

“Hey.” Yong Guk greeted.

“Hey.” Junsol smiled.

“Did you eat yet? You just ran out the classroom. I thought I missed you in the cafeteria.” He said.

“Oh no, I didn’t eat yet. I was in a brief meeting for honors.” She smiled.

“Ohhhh.” Yong Guk said.

“I’m heading towards the caf-” She began but was cut off.

“No need. I got you food.” He held up. “Let’s go inside our classroom and eat.”

“This is really nice of you. Let me pay you back.” She insisted.

“Oh no, I want to do this for you. If you want to pay me back… there is one way.” He suggested.

 


 

 

 

Hey guys sorry for the delay! So much to do ahahah its crunch time for me. I've been preparing and thinking over and over again whether to take this job as being an SI Leader for Microbiology. [SI Leader is basically tutor who holds tutoring sessions in a classroom setting.] So yeah that is the reason why im not updaing really fast because I'm emailing constantly to ther person who is going to train me. SORRy for my brief life story but I know its a tease again ^_^ but i can NOT wait for the next chapter ^_^ and i hope you guys saw BAP'S "POWER" teaser! It was soooooo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED IT! IF YOU HAVENT SEE IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT IT! ^_^