Invitation

Geeks For Hoops

Junsol was alone again. Her parents had to fly to Japan for an important last minute meeting about the business. She was just watching what was on the cooking channel to see what she can whip up for dinner. She was so sick of T.V. dinners and wanted real homemade cooking. To her interest she found a recipe. ‘Hm 6:12PM, it’s still early to go down to the store.’ She thought. Junsol got her jacket and headed towards the door.

Meanwhile, Yongguk kept pacing back and forth in his room. ‘Should I go now? Later? Tomorrow?’ He thought. Himchan was casually zipping up his jacket.

“See ya!” Himchan said. “Hopefully I will be back before dinner.”

“I don’t know what to do…” Yongguk said very flustered.

“Uh… yeah… bye.” Himchan headed towards the door.

“YONGGUK!” His mom yelled from downstairs.

“Coming!” He replied as he headed downstairs.

“Can you go to the store for me? I need this stuff on the list. Go take your dad’s car; I don’t think you can car everything.” She said handing him her credit card and car keys.

 

As Yongguk was driving towards the store. He stopped a familiar figure. He slowed down and yelled out.

“Junsol!” Yongguk called from the driver’s seat. “Are you heading to the store?”

“Yongguk, hi! Yes, I am going there.” She nodded.

“Hop in. I’m on my way there as well.” He smiled.

“Uh okay…” She hesitated for a bit than jumped in. “We are almost there anyways. I could have walked.”

“Nah, it’s starting to get dark now. Are you buying food or groceries?” He asked.

“Both. My parents are on a business trip; so I need to buy at least some food for me.” She giggled.

“Oh okay.” Yongguk said. They pulled into the parking lot of the nearby grocery store and both got a basket.

“Is that your list?” Junsol asked him. “I think you need a cart. This list seems long.”

“Oh… you’re right… I’m not a fan of grocery shopping.”

“Neither am I but I will starve if I don’t get any food.” She laughed.

“Why don’t you come for dinner? I’m sure my mother wouldn’t mind having a friend over for dinner.” He insisted. “You know what? I’ll ask!”

“No no! I can manage. Just stay with your family. I will be fine!” She waved her arms telling him no.

“Hey mom, is it okay if I have a friend over for dinner?” He grinned over the phone. “Really? Thanks!”

“B-but… But…” She began.

“It’s okay! Plus I have something important to discuss with you.” He said with a serious face.

“Important?” Junsol said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

“The culprit who spread rumors about you…” He said. “With evidence.”

“Oh tell me!” Junsol said excitedly.

“Dinner at my place first.” He said trying not to grin as wide.

“Oh all right…” Junsol said shaking her head also trying her best not grin.

 

Meanwhile Kaide was watching T.V when her door bell rang.

“Coming!” Kaide said. “Himchan?”

“Hey.” He smiled at her.

“Hi? So… what brings you here?”  She asked.

“What if I told you I found some evidence on who the culprit is who spread rumors about you?” Himchan grinned.

“Tell I would beg you to tell me.” She eyed him.

“Come have dinner with me at my place and I will show you.” Himchan smirked.

“But my-” Kaide began.

“Go ahead sweetie. Me and your father are thinking of going on a date anyways.” Her mother interrupted.

“We are?” Kaide’s father asked. “Oh it’s you again.”

“Dear, be nice. Go.” She pushed Kaide out the door.

“Mother!” Kaide said.

“Just bring her home safely.” She said as she winked at Himchan. He looked at her and grinned. “I just want you to know… I would like to see the evidence for myself as well soon enough.”

“You have my word.” Himchan vowed.

“Lead away.” Kaide sighed. ‘I’ll get you mother!’  She thought.

“Don’t worry. You will be glad you came with me.” Himchan said taking her hand.

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry I know its short. I am still working on it. I seriously apologize for the delay. Im not home as I used to be. So please forgive me. 5 more weeks of school. i hope you can all be patient with me >.<