My Baby Boo

Her Foolish Heart

B2UTIES, you can await a surprise gift from me soon! Just wait!

 

Yo Seob updated his Twitter after coming up with the lyrics with Ji Hyun.

 

Will you support me? ;)

 

He updated another tweet especially for N.J with a ‘;)’.

 

He looked through the lyrics on his bed again and again. The lyrics were simple but down to earth. That was exactly what he was looking for. Ji Hyun helped him again this time and he could never be more than grateful. Moreover, she was going to sing the song with him.

 

Yo Seob laid down on his bed and shut his eyes. He was tired but suddenly, he felt blissful as he went over to his dreamland peacefully.

 

“Yo Seob-sshi! I want to go onto that ride! The ride over there!” A girl’s voice was heard and Yo Seob turned to find her running towards the roller coaster without him.

 

Yo Seob narrowed his eyes to see where she was going. The view in front was blurry and he could not make sense of who was the person who spoke to him. The voice was vaguely familiar but not familiar enough to detect. “Yo Seob! Yo Seob! Quickly come!” The girl turned around but it was still blurry.

 

“N.J?” Yo Seob called out and it felt like an echo.

 

The girl laughed when he said that and cheerfully replied, “Yo Seob, why are you so slow? Let’s ride on that roller coaster!” Yo Seob thought to himself, this was definitely N.J. Was N.J his girlfriend now?

 

The girl reached out for his hand and Yo Seob knew it was time for her to reveal how she looked like. Yo Seob stared into the girl and the view became clearer. In front of him, Ji Hyun was smiling brightly at him. Her hair was tied in a ponytail as she spoke again, “Yo Seob, let’s have fun today!”

 

“Ah!” Yo Seob screamed and woke up Doo Joon who was sleeping beside him.

 

“What happened?” Doo Joon was still in a sleepy mode.

 

Yo Seob shook his head and went back to the pillow, “Nothing. It’s just a weird dream.”

 

“Did you just say wet dream?” Doo Joon mumbled.

 

“No! I said weird dream!” Yo Seob argued.

 

“Oh, you scared me. Go sleep now…” Doo Joon dozed off again.

 

Yo Seob could not go back to sleep. The dream was still very clear in his mind. Why would he dream of Ji Hyun when he was so certain the girl was N.J? Perhaps he had mistaken the person for Ji Hyun? Was it Ji Hyun? Ah, it was too strange.

 

-

 

“Yo Seob, didn’t you sleep well last night?” Ji Hyun waved her hands in front of Yo Seob.

 

Yo Seob was still staring into space – daydreaming or thinking about the dream he had. Ji Hyun was right in front of him, wearing the exact same clothes as she was in the dream. “This can’t be.” Yo Seob muttered as he looked at Ji Hyun from head to toe.

 

“Yo Seob! Why are you staring at me like that? I’m getting uncomfortable!” Ji Hyun pulled his ear to wake up him.

 

Yo Seob cried in pain and covered his ear, “Ouch, that’s painful!”

 

“We’re recording soon so please don’t daydream!” Ji Hyun pleaded. She was very serious when it came to work. She could not afford to make any mistakes and she felt pressured with Yo Seob. After all, Yo Seob was so much better in her in singing and she did not want to lose face in front of Yo Seob.

 

“Are you two ready?” S.Tiger asked the both of them and allowed them to enter the recording room, “Now, just remember how you felt when you wrote the lyrics. I’ll start the music now.”

 

They both nodded and Ji Hyun took a look at Yo Seob. He was much focused now. The song started and Ji Hyun started singing. She finished her part and it was time for Yo Seob to start singing.

 

If I have a girlfriend, there'll be so many things I also want to do
I've always envied another's girl friend
The sixth, I'll go to late night movies with you…

 

Suddenly, S.Tiger stopped the music and told Yo Seob off, “Yo Seob-ah, you’re singing like a corpse. This is singing about what you want to do with your girlfriend, not what you want to do when you are about to die. Sing it with life and love.”

 

Yo Seob was disappointed with himself.

 

S.Tiger explained further, “Just imagine telling this to the person you love. Imagine the person you love is just in front of you and sing.” Ji Hyun tapped Yo Seob’s shoulder and mouthed ‘Hwaiting’ to him. Yo Seob gazed at Ji Hyun’s bright and lovely smile and was captivated by her.

 

“I’ll start the music again.”

 

Without looking away from Ji Hyun, he continued singing. However, Ji Hyun’s eyes were fixed on the lyrics on the stand instead.

 

If I have a girlfriend, there'll be so many things I also want to do
I've always envied another's girl friend
The sixth, I'll go to late night movies with you
The seventh, I'll go to amusement parks with you
The eighth, I'll hold a surprise event for you
Boo boo boo I'll be really happy because of you

 

Finally, Yo Seob finished the part successfully. Again, he fixed his attention onto Ji Hyun who was still looking down.

 

The thought of it makes my heart flutter
I'll try to do every one a day with you
I'm so happy to be with you
I'm so happy we both are together
You're a real treasure to me, baby baby baby baby baby boo~ yeah~

 

It was his part again and this time, he smiled while singing the song. He looked up after seeing Ji Hyun getting ready to sing her part.

 

I've been alone on my birthday
I've had nothing do on the weekend
But I'm eagerly looking forward to such named days

 

It was Ji Hyun’s turn.

 

I'm so happy to be with you, I'm so happy we both are together

 

Yo Seob and Ji Hyun sang it together.

 

Wherever we are, or whatever we do

 

Yo Seob whispered this part of the song to give it more feeling to it.

 

I really want us to be one

 

And then, Yo Seob and Ji Hyun sang together again to finish the song as one.

 

Everyday what I really try to do with you, is to tell you, "I love you"
What I really want to hear from you, is such a word, "I love you"
Thank you for coming to me
I'm so happy to be with you
You are my only love, baby baby baby baby baby boo~

 

As she sang the last sentence, Yo Seob turned around to give her a final look. She looked so beautiful when she’s being serious in singing, Yo Seob thought to himself.

 

Baby baby baby (my one and only love) baby boo~

 

S.Tiger clapped his hands and cheered, “Wow, you guys are too compatible. Your voices suit each other so much. It’s amazing.”

 

“Thank you!” Yo Seob and Ji Hyun said it together.

 

“Ah, I have to go! I’m running late for schedule. Goodbye, Yo Seob. Goodbye, Oppa!” Ji Hyun bowed and left hurrily.

 

Yo Seob was still in the recording room and he placed his palm over his left side of his chest, touching his heart, “Why am I feeling this way?”

-

 

Author's Note:

Apologies for late update because been busy with schoolwork. :)