Mr. Music

The Nerd and the Conceited [Discontinued]

Chapter Ten: Mr. Music

 

       Earphones filled the holes of my ears. I hummed and tapped my foot at the beat. I didn't bother going to class but I made sure P.O did. School is important to him. All of a sudden, the door abruptly opened. I took out one of my earphones. I stared at the doorway.

 

       “Yah! Why are you still here in this ty place we used to always hang out in? You're not even going to greet your hyung?” a low voice asked with a tint of sarcasm. I nodded at him, “How ya doing?”

 

       Taewoon, my brother, has graduated a year or so before but I guess he decided to give this place a visit. “Actually, I have a little friend with me.” I tilted my head in confusion. I saw legs behind him and they were shaking. “H-h-hello,” said a petite feminine voice. However, that girl stayed behind him. “It's okay, Minhee. No one will hurt you besides you protected yourself back there. I only interrupted.”

 

       Everything went blank and all I heard was the name of Minhee. I stood up causing the chair to creak and the desk to move. “Minhee?” I asked worriedly. I walked towards to the two of them and Taewoon walked out of the way. There she stood with a pufffy nose and bloodshot eyes. I kneeled down in front of her and caressed her cheek.

 

       “What happened?” I questioned as my voice cracked. I gulped heavily. My brother sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, “Ask your dear friend, Minhyuk. I can't believe he would go so low to hurt such an innocent one.”

 

       Lee Minhyuk, he used to be a part of Block B. He was an amazing friend to have by your side. We called him Bbomb. He was someone who you could really trust. However, things happened and we went separate ways. Minhee whispered, “I should get going now.”

 

       “No,” Taewoon curtly said, “Stay with Zico. Who knows if he'll still be there.” I sighed. Minhyuk, what are you up to now? First, you hurt Block B and now her?

 

       She stayed put and looked very uncomfortable. I gave her a comforting smile and grabbed a chair for her, “Sit.” She slowly walked to it as if it was going to eat her.

 

       Taewoon grabbed a chair and leaned back to make himself comfortable. “How are things doing? I haven't seen you in a while.” I looked at the palms of my hands, “Things have been fine.”

 

       “Have a girl yet?” he asked. I narrowed my eyes and turned to glare at him, “No. I have no plans for one. At least not now.” Taewoon scoffed, “Right. Date Minhee. I haven't spoken to her long enough to know her well but I like her.” She softly said, “You guys act as if I'm in the room with you.”

 

       You give me freedom and happiness when I’m trapped and envelope me like a warm blanket

 

       I stared at her and saw her blushing cheeks which caused me to blush myself. I used my hands to cover it though. Hyung took his chair and placed it right next to hers. “But you're so beautiful and besides, with the way you were acting against Minhyuk, I'm sure you'll be able to tame that inner wild beast of his,” he commented as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

       Just seeing this site made me want to churn. I felt something I have never felt before and I didn't quite like it. I bit my bottom lip and glared at him as he chuckled and talked to her.

 


Author's Note: Kekeke, many of you guys thought it would be Jihoon or perhaps Zico who would be her saviour but none the less, it was Taewoon, his own old brother. He comes from co-ed. :0) Also, if you guys would like to, you can follow me on tumblr! http://potataoes.tumblr.com/