And the Winner is...

The Nerd and the Conceited [Discontinued]

 

no one.

 

        I'm sorry but I knew this would happen sooner or later. I am very sorry. I can't continue it anymore. I am not a multi chapter type of person. I am more of a one shot person. With this fanfic, I had the beginning all planned out and even part of the ending. The problem was the middle. The middle is like a hamburger. You wanna figure out what you want to put in between those buns and sometimes for those picky eaters, it takes a long time to choose. And that was the problem with me.

 

      For those who wanted to know who she ends up ... she ends up with Zico. I'm very sorry for you oc/jihoon shippers. Jihoon is my block b bias <3 Minkhyuk was supposed to end up being her best friend; someone who could confide to because the fanfic was supposed mention how they both went/going through similar things.

 

       For those who want to know why Minhyuk is no longer part of Block B. It is because his parents had a lot of debts to repay just like Minhee. However, in order to pay it off. He sold Block B's territory to another gang to get money. And he walked away from Block B feeling ashamed of himself and allowed Block B to misunderstand him.

 

       Jihoon would've most likely found someone else near the end of the fanfic. Someone who he deserves and someone perhaps even better than Minhee. But who knows? I just wanted him to have someone since he had a sweet character in this fanfic.

 

      Zico.. well they were supposed to get together in the midst of a gang fight. He thought he was gonna die and since she was .. you know casually walking by .. kissed her with lots of love. And he ends still being alive and what not. AND BAM! They get together.

 

       Minhee, well she would still have been the nerd she was but with more confidence in herself. Her head wouldn't be hanging low. She wouldn't being avoiding people. Sure she got bullied once in a while but her knight in shining armour would arrive in the nick of time.

 

       ... And as for Mino .. he'd still be running that awesome little coffee shop.

 

       Now, I will no longer be updating this story and so to make it up to you guys.. if you would like
I would like to write one shots for you guys
Just comment below with the following info

 

Characters:
Genre:
Plot/Idea:
Any extra information:

 

But it's up to yoou guys><

 

Thank you all for sticking by my side and commenting or silently reading! I hope you guys forgive me ~