Who am I

The Nerd and the Conceited [Discontinued]

 

Chapter nine: Who am I

 

       “Hey, this is Tagoon. Remember me?” a husky voice returned. I closed my eyes and gave out a sigh of relief. “Yes, I do remember you. Thank you so much for the beverages and food the other day.”

 

       Light rain started to come down. I walked into the school building at a fast pace. Tagoon replied, “No biggie. How would you like to work for me? Gain some cash.” I bit my bottom lip and my eyes went wide. How did he know I needed a job? Was it Zico? I pondered for a bit, nah, it can't be. “Yes! I would love to!” I exclaimed happily as I pushed my glasses to my nose bridge.

 

       “Great! Just come by after school and I'll give you some training!” He happily shouted. “Thank you so much! Thank you! O thank you!” I cried in bliss. The phone conversation came to an end. I squealed in happiness.

 

       “Hey, nerd!” someone cried with anger at the tip of their tongue. I gulped slowly. I turned around and saw a group of guys coming down my way. The one in the middle eyed me and scoffed, “Tch, how'd she get into the pants of P.O?” I slowly backed away. His eye were filled with something I couldn't identify. “I hate Block B. They think they can run this ty school like a boss. And they have a little damsel in distress to worry about,” he hissed with great confidence.

 

       I took another step but only to realize that I have hit a wall. Damn. My fists began to clench. “Get away from me,” I murmured. He scoffed once more and shook his head, “Nah, don't think so. Let's get out of this dump.” He twirled the end of my hair and asked, “Shall we?”

 

       My head was drawing a blank. There's nowhere to go. I stood on my two feet confidently and replied, “No. Get the ing away from me. I may look like a nerd to you but I have the ability to stand up for myself and not let people like you ruin me.” The guy in front of me held up his hand; ready to slap me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.

 

       “Who do you think you are to hurt a poor little rabbit like her, Lee Minhyuk?” a man's voice asked. I heard the bully's group of friends gasped in fear. I opened my eyes slowly.

 

       Who are you?

 

       I'm fully in charge
       League of my own
       I'm a bully with bars

 

Author's Note: Sorry~ It's quite short!