2. Green tie - cravatta verde

SuperHuman
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jeno Lee carried two men that had been badly beaten up by Suni earlier to the Hospital of the island.

 

Despite her looks she could definitely hulk out. Jeno noted to himself to never get on her bad side. Which was not an easy thing to begin with.

 

He approached the receptionist who made his awe obvious as he looked at the the two men each on Jeno's arms until his gaze fell on the green tie and shiny white square pin on Jeno's left collar.

 

"Oh, what can I do for the head of the Doves?" His voice was polite but exaggerated.

 

"Those two need an immediate treatment. You can count the fees off from NCT" he said.

 

"Of course, anything for our protectors. What you guys do for us and the island can't be measured. Which makes me wonder why we even have a King" he chuckled at his own comment.

 

Jeno didn't react to those words. It's not the first time he heard the citizens utter such things and it made him feel bad for the King who opened his doors for them and made it possible to start a new life.

The only thing NCT did was help him with that and yet the citizens are brazen enough to ignore it.

 

The two unconscious men were taken by the nurses towards their rooms as Jeno made his way out again, hands now in his pockets.

 

"Wow leaving without a hi? Is that how things are between us now Lee Jeno" a voice came from behind and Jeno turned around to see no other than his friend,

Na Jaemin. Or here also known as doctor Na standing with his cup of coffe in hand smiling brightly like usual.

 

  * * *

 

Helia Kang placed all the documents in a neat manner and locked them into a safe.

Finally the day had ended for her and she could go home and eat.

 

She stood up and was about to leave as she saw her desk mate still buried in his work.

 

„You are not leaving?" she asked although she didn't care for the reason and was already putting her blazer on.

 

„No, I'll leave in a bit" he answered not looking up.

 

He looked pretty stressed out. His glasses sat on the tip of his nose, his hair was all messy, his green tie loosened and his sleeves rolled up. A total contrast to how he appeared in the morning.

 

On seeing the state he was in she looked at herself to check in the mirror. Thankfully, she just looked tired.

 

She walked towards his desk and put the keys on his table. "Alright I'll leave then"

 

With that she left and the conversation didn't go further.

 

  * * *

 

Helia waited infront of the hospital for her friend who had end of workday as well.

 

After a few minutes she saw her friend Park Ivy walk out of the gates. Helia waved her hand and got noticed quickly. Her friend Ivy Park gave her a happy smile and rushed towards her in big strides.

 

There was something that she really liked about her friend.

Ivy Park was like a ray of sunshine. Whenever He

Please log in to read the full chapter