1. The Island of Seagulls - isola dei giabbani

SuperHuman
Please log in to read the full chapter

If you imagined yourself as a flying seagull the island would look like a crescent moon from above. The stars are represented by the many white seagulls flying above the clear and blue ocean the island is centered in.

 

This Island is ruled by a King named Xiaojun. A very young and kindhearted king. He lives together with his maids and butlers inside the big castle in the center of the island.

 

He was the one who opened his doors for everyone who wanted to look for a shelter on this island. For everyone who came to open a new chapter in their life.

 

And his invitation was well accepted as the Island filled itself with citizens from all around the world. Drawn by what the island promised. Acceptance and safety.

 

The citizens however part into two groups, the one living on the island, the citizens and the ones serving for the island, the NCTzens.

 

Those NCTzens formed an organization by the name NCT. A group of dark suited individuals with extraordinary abilities. They are the heart of the island. The party that takes in action what the King has promised.

A better life.

 

The NCT is very well known for their earnest and truthful morals and ethics. Instead of using their powers to dominate they chose to save and serve the less fortunate.

 

Without having to introduce themselves they almost became more known than the King himself. Just say the name Lee Taeyong and there is no one that can't tell you that he is the leader of NCT.

 

But where did this group called NCT came from?

 

Who and what are the NCTzens exactly?

 

And why did they chose to use their powers to serve?

 

Well, those answers can only be found out on the journey to the island of secrets. To isola dei giabbanni.

 

Enjoy your time!

 

* * *

 

Mark Lee was keeping a firm posture as he walked down the streets on an early morning. Eight suited men were following his lead all lined up behind him. He was dressed in a black suit with a green tie and a sparkling little blue square pin on his left collar yet the most visible accessory of his get up was his gold embroidered sword tough.

 

The only people allowed in such a get up were the members of NCT. Also called Superhuman by some of the citizens. Superhuman with a good reason because it was not the weapons that gave them the power, it was what they had within themselves.

 

A sudden uneasy feeling overcame Mark and he held up his hand to stop the men on his tail. He looked over his shoulders at the quiet street.

 

„Something is approaching" he said cal

Please log in to read the full chapter