14. Errand boy - fattorino

SuperHuman
Please log in to read the full chapter

YangYang couldn't believe what he just had witnessed.

 

The reaction of the king to the letter had given him and uneasy feeling so he decided to disguise as a seagull and go to the roof to watch the scene as suddenly the king collapsed.

 

He saw Hendery run up to the king's collapsed body as guards filled the room.

 

He didn't quite grasp what the situation was about until he saw his face.

The face of Yuta Nakamoto sent his body trough a shock wave and he flew away in an instant escaping the scene.

 

Was lord Hendery a part of this?

No, he wouldn't betray the king, right?

But who brought that dangerous man to the castle? He didn't know what kind of a conclusion he should make out of the situation but he knew one thing for sure, the King was in danger and he had to get help from somewhere, quickly.

 

Yangyang was getting desperate with every second when he remembered the NCT and decided to change his route towards their mansion.

 

But the problem was that the castle was quite far away from the city so it could take him fifteen minutes to the center and fifty minutes was big time if you had an emergency.

 

YangYang was already on the brick of his desperation and the adrenaline pumped in his veins making him speed up even more driving him to full exhaustion until something familiar caught his eyes.

 

And those where three people in a certain uniform that screamed for his attention. The uniform he was looking for. Without thinking twice he flew down changing into his human form one meter before reaching the ground.

 

His sudden appearance surprised the atendees and he breathed in and out heavily trying to form a sentence.

„Emergency...the king...danger... help...please quickly." He didn't even get what came out of his mouth. And he was more than thankful that one of them reacted fast to that.

 

„Alright, take us to the castle" he told YangYang and turned to his colleagues. "And Jisung you run to Taeyong Hyung and tell him that Helia and I are on our way to the castle. Send us backup" the guy spoke. Yangyang was astonished on the level of professionalism he got.

 

"Yes Mark Hyung" the younger one spoke and run in the speed of light, literally.

 

Yangyang shaped into a stallion to let the members onto his back before dashing back to the castle.

 

  * * *

 

Emergencies mean a possibility to meet chaos, yet the castle was not in a chaotic state at all, it was calm and quiet as if it was abandoned or as if everyone was sleeping.

 

And this had to be taken literally because everyone was indeed sleeping or maybe even passed out. But it looked more like peaceful slumber than anything else.

 

Yangyang already told the two NCTzens, Mark and Helia who they had to deal with which got the duo quite unsure but they still didn't back up despite the danger and were currently sneaking around the castle in search for the culprit. That is, if he was still there.

 

Mark told Yangyang to wait outside and back them up if anything happens.

 

All the sleeping people where maids, butlers and guards of the castle but the king and Hendery where nowhere to be found.

 

Mark and Helia walked further to the castle reaching the dining hall.

 

They remembered how just a few days ago they came eating and chatting here and now it looked like a war has broken out.

 

Walking past the hallway Helia and Mark split up. While Mark walked up the stairs Helia remained downstairs.

 

Mark was calm and kept his posture just like the professional he was.

Helia however was having an almost breakdown. She was not in her field of expertise and that thought scratched on her self esteem.

 

Being active in such situations was not her thing and she heard her heart in her ears and became dry. Even tough she told herself to calm down her heart pumped even stronger and louder. She was so scared that she had to stop in her tracks to take some deep breaths to calm herself down. She looked at the open balcony where one could see the city and she prayed for whoever was to come for help to hurry up.

 

While gazing outside she saw Mark from the corner of her eyes walk down the stairs and she turned around to look fully at him only to realize that it was not Mark who came down the stairs but Yuta.

 

She gasped and threw her hand over . He was actually really beautiful to look at but ironically wrong to look at as well since the moment he caught your gaze is when you wouldn't be able to escape him ever.

 

Helia eyes widened upon the sight and she immediately averted her gaze.

 

Look into his eyes and he will look into your soul and erupt your vision in darkness, then it's over.

 

But how can someone defeat his opponent without looking?

 

Helia saw to her right a table filled with candles and silverware. So she didn't waste time and used telekinesis to lift them up. She turned back to aim at him

Please log in to read the full chapter