3. The throne - il tron

SuperHuman
Please log in to read the full chapter

Does being a king mean that from the moment you were born that you will be blessed with the worlds capacity to spoil oneself?

 

Does being a king mean you can live in a beautiful castle with maids and butlers on your feet while you know there are others who have to share a tent?

 

Does being a king mean that you know that a whole city is under your command, that the laws are what come out of your mouth?

 

Does being a king mean that if you feel down that you just have to walk to the balcony of your castle and have a look at the big island lying under your own two feet to remove your worries?

 

Does being a king mean that the limitless power is all you need to be happy?

 

But am I happy?

 

There he was, thinker of those thoughts, king Xiaojun hands on the railing of the castle's balcony looking at the island under his feet illuminated by the starry night. The cold breeze was waving his hair to the side from time to time.

 

„My lord, there was a little trouble today" his attendant said standing behind him.

 

„But NCT handled it well as usual didn't they? The family is not taking direct orders from me but I should give them my thanks as a king since they give me support in some way. They take care of my island on my behalf" he replied.

 

He turned to his attendant.

"Hendery, send an invitation to their leader. We should have a little feast together to strengthen our bond."

 

„But my lord, they now have all their hands in every possible corner of the island. NCT owns the police, the banks, the hospital and manages the majority of our foreign affairs. They r

Please log in to read the full chapter