16. Admission - ammissione

SuperHuman
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday noon on a sunny day at the NCT mansion as Helia walked in with some groceries in her hand tailed by Jisung and Chenle who accompanied her.

 

Surprisingly the two were getting along well yet Jisung hasn't met all the members yet so therefore was always sticking to either Helia or chenles side. Ever since that incident with Mark he also was very awkward around him as well.

 

Making their way to the kitchen they met a rather irked Haechan walk out. Yet his expression changed immediately upon seeing the girl.

Haechan came and put his hand on her shoulder stopping her from moving.

"Give me money" he demanded.

 

Helia was not fazed at all by his act and only thought about getting the heavy bags to the kitchen.

 

„Get your hands off my noona!"

A slap was heard as Haechan's arm flew up by the force. Shocked he looked to the tall boy standing next to Helia.

 

A smile made it's way to the girls face as she ignored Haechan and walked past him. "Jisung where have you been all this time?" She turned to the younger boy as they proceeded to the kitchen.

 

„You are cheap Noona, you sold me for the newcomer" Chenle pouted.

 

„Well, Jisung saves me and doesn't use my appearance to pull pranks on others" She stated and put the bags on the table.

„And also don't worry, Jisung. Those boys got nothing on me, okay. If any of them bother you just tell me. I'll make them pay for it" she assured.

 

Still confused Haechan stood on the same place looking at his arm.

 

  * * *

 

„Where did they find this cute companion?" Jaemin circled around Jisung eying him carefully.

 

They were at the lobby of the mansion and Taeyong introduced Jisung to the  members who haven't met him already.

 

"Taeyong Hyung said he can work with every division for one day and afterwards chose where he wants to be." Jeno informed everyone present.

 

"Work with the rich kids in the coins division. They earn the most money out of us all and besides Chenle is also with them." Haechan said arms crossed over his chest, he still didn't really get over the incident from earlier and was a little grumpy now.

 

All three boys present were seizing the young boy now who stood in the middle like a statue unsure on how to act and a little daunted by all the eyes on him.

 

"O

Please log in to read the full chapter