15. The burden - l'onere

SuperHuman
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So lord Hendery is on the throne now?"

Taeil asked sorting out the jewelry.

 

„He is the closest to the king and the king doesn't have any relatives so I guess it just happened naturally" Haechan said as he examined the new jewelry Taeil had bought from abroad.

 

He held up a necklace towards his collar when his eye caught something between the sparkling jewels. He picked it up examining it. It was a simple hair pin with three embroidered blue crystals.

 

"Well, who is the lucky girl?" Taeil asked smiling.

 

Haechan looked at him then at the pin again before putting it on the table.

"No one." He simply stated and wore the necklace.

 

"Thanks for the gift" he told Tae before leaving in an instant.

 

"Wait, that's already the third time! pay me up already!" Taeil shouted but the young boy was already out of sight. He shook his head while sighing.

 

"I wonder who he wanted to buy that pin for" he mumbled and looked for it realizing it was not where Heachan had put it back.

 

Taeil looked up clenching his jaw.

 

"You little thief, come back here!"

 

  * * *

 

"I know you called them on me YangYang" Henderys voice sounded different from what he was used to. Not only that but his entire attire changed. He wore different more sparkling clothes and the most noticeable thing was the crown on his head, the one that belonged to king Xiaojun.

After he got on the throne due to the kings state it was like he had become someone else.

 

"Call on you? My lord I was just trying to get help." He said but somehow a suspicion made it's way to Yangyangs mind.

 

Why was this the only worry of lord Hendery? As if he didn’t care about what had happened to King Xiaojun.

 

Was it lord Hendery's doings after all?

 

"To bad I wanted you to be the head of the guardians. I was sad that you got used as being a gopher but now you're going to waste your youth in a dirty cell." Hendery said and with one move of his hands the guardians took YangYang dragging him to the castles dark and dirty cells.

 

  * * *

 

It was a sunny morning at the NCT mansion and all the members where off to work as Taeyong was drinking his morning tea alone in the garden. He was enjoying the scenery when from the back he saw a royal guardian make his way towards him.

 

Taeyong let his cup smash on the soucer unconsciously upon the sight.

He had a bad gut feeling.

 

After noticing Taeyong the guardian made his way straight to him while taking out an envelope out of his coat.

 

It was a red envelope with a blue golden seal. It was the seal of the castle. Taeyong heard about the news of lord Hendery being on the throne and wondered why he would send him a letter this early on his new duty.

 

He opened the envelope quickly to read what it was about and saw the guardian turn around to leave without waiting for his reaction.

 

"Dear Sir Teayong Lee,

 

Sadly king Xiaojun is in a incurring coma so I had to take the responsibility upon myself to look after his island.

 

And I noticed that this island needs new rules. As your members couldn't save the king I see it as a proble

Please log in to read the full chapter