A Mysterious E-MAIL

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

When we get inside the teacher let the new student introduced herself.
"Anyeonghasaeyo! I'm Yon Hyung, from Incheon" The new student introduce herself..
And we all say hi to her. As she was about to sit we say "Hi" her.
And she do the same.

After The Class it's Lunch time..
Tiffany my bestfriend, and I went to the cafeteria to take a lunch..
Everyone is so busy surfing the internet.
We sit beside the table of my male classmate Lee Joon, Thunder, Yong Hwa.
They are all busy surfing the net. Lee Joon keep laughing as he posted a green joke on his facebook.
Tiff and I started to eat our lunch.

[LEE JOON's POV]
"Look Guy's this girl is  so beautiful" I said "What's her name?Chat her!" Thunder said in excitement. 
"It's Park Ha Mi!" I replied and I started to chat the girl..

[CHAT BOX]
Me: Hi!
Ha Mi: Hello
Me: How Are you?
Ha Mi: I'm Fine...


"You have an e-mail! Check it out!" Yong Hwa said.
"Ok!" I replied. as I click the other TAB.
I've got an e-mail at my  Yahoo Account...
I opened the email and read the message.

[EMAIL]
TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Unknown
FROM: Unknown
MESSAGE:

"I'm Back with a death curse, Death excemption by forwarding the e-mail"

ATTACHMENT: http://1313131313.com
SIGNATURE: UNKNOWN

I was shock by the e-mail. "Look at this Thunder!" I exclaimed and thunder take a look "Whatta-? It's a scam message or a chain message! hahahaha are you scared Lee Joon-sshi?" Thunder said and laugh out loud "Anio! I'm not scared actually it's funny?" I replied "Huh? A cursed e-mail from unknown?" Yong Hwa confusedly asked. "Ahh don't be such a jerk by believing that e-mail!" Thunder said and laugh.

[Seo Yeol's POV]
I was wondering what those guys laughing of. I take a look and there's a gif suddenly appeard and Lee Joon, Thunder and Yong Hwa was shock. "What is this?" Lee Joon said "Lee Joon-sshi Is that you?" Thunder asked while pointing the screen. The gif shows that Lee Joon killing himself by putting his head on the rope like his going to suicide. "It's not Lee Joon! Just close the tab and get back to your facebook" Yong Hwa suggested.
Lee Joon close the Tab and laugh.




[NOTE]
 pls. don't make sense with those e-mail add.. Its a fake hehehehehe,,, thanks guys for subscribing!!