What Happened To Lee Joon??

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

After all my classes..
It's time to go home! Everyone is busy chatting. Tiff and I went  to their computer cafe. and we started to surf the internet. I open my blog, Facebook and other social sites. As Tiff and I surfing the net my phone ring, It's Hyuna my little sis "Yobeosayo??" I said "Eoni, where are you?" She asked on the line "I'm here at Tiff's Internet Cafe, why there's something wrong?" I asked "Anio! Ok see you at the appartment!" Hyuna replied "Ok, bye!" I said and off the call. When I click the tab to my facebook, There's a post that caught my attention. A post from Minzy of class B, the post says...

[Gong Min Ji]
"Aigoo! Theres a horrible death e-mail that is spreading now in our school"

And there are many likes and comments, I remembered that Lee Joon recieved a death e-mail from unknown. Is the DEATH E-MAIL is true??

[LEE JOON's POV]
"Aisshh! It's boring to go home alone!" I said to myself. It was already 7:30 pm and I'm walking way to the subway. The place is so dark and it's so cold. "Ahh! Is that death e-mail is true or a joke?" I ask to myself "Hah! Whatta !" I exclaimed, I drop my phone. I was going to pick up my phone when I glanced a shadow right beside me. I pick the phone and continue walking, As I walk and walk I feel someones following me. I started to feel bad and I keep looking at my back if there's someone's following me. I started to noticed that the place is similar to the scenario in the video or gif I've got recived this day. Suddenly there was a strong wind just pass by and it makes me frightened. After a few minutes walking, someone grabbed my right foot and I slipped on the ground. "Ouch!" I cried and when I look back there's a horrible lady behind me. "ahhhhh!" I screamed in fear, as the horrible lady opened and blood came out. she's wearing dirty dress, her face is so white and covered with wounds like a corpse and her eyes looks like SEO HYUN? Her eyes looks like SEO HYUN's Eyes. "ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed again as I confirmed it was Seo Hyun. I keep screaming in the top of my lungs as she dragged me. My hands got bruises and wounds and I remembered this is the scene in the mini video or the gif I recieved. After a few minutes there's a silent, the ghost was gone, I look around I was inside the old room in the school. How did I get here, I'm so far in the school that time I was walking. The ghost appeard again and she's in my front. She smiled and me, her teeth is full of blood and she looked horrible. She suddenly grabbed my heart and....

[POV1]
When Seo Hyun grabbed Lee Joon's heart, Lee Joon screamed in pain and drop his head on the ground. He is dead and The Death E-mail is True. Is reallly the ghost is Seo Hyun??



[Note]
Guys sorry for a boring and not scary chapter! hehehehe I'm not expert in writing horror stories hehehehe.. Don't Worry I'll make it more scarier hehehehe,.. I've Notice Seo Hyun is a ghost? A beautiful Ghost! hahahaha




[Not Finish]