Mystery 1

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]
 I didn't know what happened to Myung Soo. Tiff, Yon Hyung and I went to solve the mystery. "Yah! Seo Yeol-ah where we're going to solve the mystery?" Tiff asked. "hmmm... I don't know! hmm let's try to check Seo Hyun's FACEBOOK" And they nodded.. We're in the library again and I opened the lap top. The school was powered by wifi so it's free to net. I immediately searched Seo Hyun's facebook. "So that's Seo Hyun?" Yon Hyung asked. "Neh!" I replied. I click the photos of Seo Hyun and I noticed an ALBUM the title was "Me & Sis" I quickly browse to the album and many photos of Seo Hyun and a girl appeard..

[Photo's Of Seo Hyun]


[Description]
It's Seohyunie and twin sister Yuri :)
kekekekek^^ Yuri is more beatiful than me~



[Description]

The Seo Twins :)



[Description]

Vacation in Jeju :) Yuri is so happy! I love my twin -sis!


I was so shock, even Tiffany was shock and surprised too. "What! Seo Hyun has a Twin?" Tiff asked. "I didn't hear it to her before when she was alive!" I replied. "Huh?! guys! The girl beside Seo Hyun is too familiar!" Yon Hyung said. "Yeah!" I replied. "But I can't remember where did I saw that girl!" Yon Hyung said confusedly. "Hmm, so what should we do now?" TIff asked. "Hmm let's save some of the photos! I think we've started to find out the mystery!" I replied while saving the photos. After a few minutes the light turned off and the power was down again. "Aissh! It's black out!" Tiff explained. "I'm scared.. Yon Hyung said. "Aissh! The computer Logged!" I exclaimed and tapped the laptop's head. "Aissh!" I sighed. After a few minutes we're all in silent. "What?" Tiff asked. then Yon Hyung suddenly screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I looked at my laptop and blood started to drip on the screen "ha-ha-hah-ah-ha-ah-ha-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed in fear, coz' there was a girl inside the screen looking & smiling at us while her eyes were crying with blood. We all screamed, then Hyomin & Ji Yoon suddenly appeard. "Yah! what's happening?" Ji Yoon asked. We all look back at them. I looked back at the lap-top there's nothing, no drip of blood, the corpse girl was gone and there's no any single blood stain on the screen nor lap-top. "Yah! What happened?" Ji Yoon asked again. I closed the lap-top and get back to Ji Yoon & Hyo Min.

"I'm scared!" Yon Hyung said softly. "Why? What happened?" Ji Yoon asked. "There's a bloody girl on the lap-top!" Tiff cried. "What?!" Hyo Min & Ji Yoon exclaimed. "It's gone!" I replied. "So what we're going to do now?" Yon Hyung asked. I looked at them "We're going to find this Yuri!" I replied. "Yah yah! wait! who's yuri?" Ji Yoon asked. "It's Seo Hyun's twin sister!" Tiff replied. "What!?" Ji Yoon exclaimed. "Seo Hyun has a twin sister?" Ji Yoon asked curiously & confusedly "Yeah, we opened Seo Hyun's facebook and we found a photo's of her and her twin sister!" I explained. "So where we gonna find that Yuri?" Tiff asked. "I have no idea!" I replied. "Hmm wait guys! I remember now where I saw that girl or Yuri!" Yon Hyung said. "Where?" we all asked. "At the monitor! when we're about to start the exam, we've recieved a video message right?" Yon Hyung explained. "Yeah! so, Yuri the twin sister of Seo Hyun is the one who's sending the DEATH E-mail!" I replied. "What? how could a person use a death course or death e-mail? What she has a black magic?" Ji Yoon asked. "Hmm that is I don't know! Let's and find the main adress of Seo Hyun!" I replied and we started to walk. "Wait!" Hyo Min exclaimed. and we all looked back at her. "I think, I'm the next...." Hyo Min said in a scared tune...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yehay! finally I updated! thanks to all the subscriber who didn't unsubsribe and keep supporting my 1st horror fan-fic! thanks for reading >_<