Poor Yon Hyung...

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Yon Hyung's POV]
It's science class! Sadly Seo Yeol & Tiff is having a special math exam this week and I'm alone in our class.
I entered the Science classroom and my classmates were busy surfing the internet. I was going to sit when Hara suddenly spoke "Oh! The Dorky Top 1 is here!" Hara said evily "Yeah Right! So boastful because she get into Top 1" Nicole added. I just ignored them and tried to take a step. "Yah! Where are you going !" Hara exclaimed She pulled my hair and faced me "Are you happy that you've beaten me? That you're the Top 1?" Hara asked angrily "Anio.." I replied and I'm scared of her. She suddenly pushed me hard and I landed on the floor. "Yah! What's happening Hara?" Myung Soo suddenly interrupt "That! Cho Yon Hyung is so cause she's the Top 1!" Hara replied. Myung Soo suddenly came closer to me and pulled my hair hardly and spoke "Don't be a Yon Hyung! you're just a transferee here!" Myung Soo said "I-i-don't understand why are you doing this to me?" I asked them "Because you're just a transferee and don't be a !" Hara exclaimed "Yah! Mr. Lee is coming!" One of my classmate said and Myung Soo let go of me and Hara went to their sits. And I stood up to go to my sit.

 

As The class started Hara keep looking at me evily. After the science class, I hurriedly get out of the room to ignore Hara and my other classmate. I went to the comfort room and I didn't notice Hara is following me. When I enter the comfort room theres no girls there so I think I'm alone. I went to the cubicle and sit there. I started to cry and after a few seconds I heard a voice "Yah! Yon Hyung were are you?" The voice said and I knew it's Hara "Are you hiding with us?" Nicole said evily. "Oh! Yon Hyung is here!" Hara said and she spotted the cubicle were I was hiding "Ji Yeonie! Go on and get the toy!" Hara ordered Ji Yeon to get a bucket of water. As Hara said Ji Yeon get a bucket of water and handed it t Hara. "Ok! Here we Go  Dorky Yon Hyung!" Hara said and I can't help it but cry as she poured the bucket of water inside the cubicle and I'm wet. They are so evil and I didn't did wrong to them.