Cyber Bullying, Again?

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

The Next Day..

Yon Hyung, Tiff and I went to the internet cafe. As Yon Hyung opened her facebook account there's a lot of post on her wall. We read the post and Aigoo! It's all a bad post and comment for Yon Hyung. "Aigoo! What is this?" Yon Hyung asked. "Aigoo! Yon Hyung they're bullying you throughg internet!" Tiff cried "What the heck are they doing! Because of cyber bullying Seo Hyun died!" Tiff continued. "What?" Yon Hyung asked confusedly & curiously "Tiff! Don't ever mention Seo Hyun!" I exclaimed.They both looked at me "What? I'm just telling what could be the effect of this stupid cyber bullying!" Tiff said. "Ok! guys! stop that fight and I'll just log out!" Yon Hyung said.
"Yon Hyung! Don't ever read those post on your  facebook!" I said. "Neh, Seo Yeol!" She nodded. "Ok! Tiff I have to go!" I said and Tiff nodded. And I went home. I don't know what to do! I always dreamed about Seo Hyun that she's back and having a revenge.

At The Apartment..

"Eoni! Are you alright?" Hyuna asked concernly "Neh, Hyuna! I'm just stressed and tired!" I replied and tried to give a smile. I opened my lap top and directly went to FACEBOOk. I went to Yon Hyung's PROFILE, to read those bad post to her..

[YON HYUNG's FACEBOOK PROFILE]



    CHO YON HYUNG
                                   Seoul,Korea|27-Dec-11| Seoul High School|

WALL

POST:

    Goo HaRa>Cho Yon Hyung:
Hey! Stupid Dorky Girl! You ain't got nothin' but in' !
It's fun throwing a bucket of water to you! hahahahha

 Nicole Jung>Cho Yon Hyung:

Hahahah ! Get out of here! You're so stupid nerd! Don't
Be so boastful coz' you're the TOP 1! you're just lucky! But
we won't let that happen! You in' !

               
   Onew>Cho Yon Hyung

Ajsadgafaiohklf! Up! Aigoo! We've seen a poo on your Locker!
Hahahahah, BTW we are the one who put that poo! hahaha
Happy ?


[END]

Those are some bad post from our bad classmates. They're really cruel & evil to Yon Hyung. "Eoni! What's that?" Hyuna suddenly spoke from my back. "Ugh! It's some post from Yon Hyung profile!" I explained "Aigoo! Eoni! that's horrible, they're bullying Eoni Yon Hyung through facebook!" Hyuna cried. "Yeah! right" I replied. "Poor Eoni!" Hyuna pouted.

I can't let this to happen. It was just like what happened to Seo Hyun last year. There are lots of  bad post and comments on her facebook account and she was bullied through internet. I talk to Hara tomorrow to stop her from bullying Yon Hyung...