Who's Next?

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]
Everyone was nervous including me if who's gonna recieve the DEATH-EMAIL. Tweet~ Tweet~ the e-mail ringtone rang. Everyone was afraid and nervous. Everyone take a look to their lap-top and even cellphones with access in the internet. "Not mine!" Hara said, "Not mine too!" Nicole added "Me too!" Ji Yeon and Key said. "It's not mine either!" Ji Yoon said "Not mine also!" Yon Hyung & Tiff said "And not mine!" Myung soo said. "Then Who's next?" Yong Hwa asked. "It's mine!" Gong Chan exclaimed nervously. Everyone looked at Gong Chan. "Don't forward it to me Gong Chan!" Hara exclaimed. 'Me too!" Nicole cried and everyone was saying "Don't forward to me!" Gong Chan was paralyzed and he suddenly run outside the cafeteria.

Everyone followed and running in a chance to get Gong Chan's Lap top. He hurriedly went to the room and lock it. He nervously read the e-mail.

[Gong Chan's POV]
>Yahoo-Korea.com.kr<

TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Unknown
FROM: Unknown
DATE: July 10, 2012
TIME: 7:30 pm
MESSAGE:

"I'm back with a death curse, death excemption by forwarding the e-mail"

ATTACHMENT: http://1313131313.com
SIGNATURE: Unknown

I hurriedly copied the e-mail and I'll  forwarded it to Myung Soo,or Thunder or Yong Hwa? Hmmm I click Myung Soo's email-address.
I heard them knocking and I smiled cause I forwarded the e-mail to Myung Soo. "Die now you ing !" I've yelled. Even if Myung Soo is my bestfriend I'll save my life first. "Yah! Gong-chan get out of there now!" They all yelled. Then I've heard that everyone was quiet outside and they heard a new tweet tweet ringtone.

I put my ears into the door so I can hear every single word of there conversation outside. "Yah! Yah! What is that?" Ji Yoon asked. "It's a death-email and Gong Chan forwarded it!" Seo Yeol said. Then everyone checking up their lap-top and phones. "Not Mine!" Everyone said except of Myung Soo.

[Myung Soo's POV]

That ing Gong Chan forwarded the death e-mail to me. I read the e-mail in my yahoo via phone.

>Yahoo-Korea.com.kr<

TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Die!
FROM: [email protected]
DATE: July 10, 2012
TIME: 7:30 pm
MESSAGE:

"I'm back with a death curse,Death exemption by forwarding the e-mail"
[No death excemption cause it's already forwarded]

ATTACHMENT: http://1313131313.com
SIGNATURE: Unknown

I look at them and tears coming from my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked them nervously. "It's 6:59 pm!" Ji Yoon answered. "WAe you asked Myung Soo?" Key asked. "Cause I recieved the death-email and Gong Chan forwarded it to me!" I replied. "So you gonna forward it again?" Hara asked. "No it can't be forwarded!" I replied softly. I became angry and knock the door were Gong Chan hide. "You Bull! Why did you forwarded it to me?" I yelled. "Coz you're a bull too!" Gong Chan yelled back. "You ing !" I yelled again. Thunder and Yong Hwa pulling me on to stop fighting with Gong Chan.

[Seo Yeol's POV]
Myung Soo has 30 minutes to live. I get out of there, then Tiff and Yon Hyung  followed me. "Were are you going?" They asked. "I'm going to solve this mystery!" I replied and went back to the cafeteria.

[Myung Soo's POV]
I didn't noticed that it's already 7:30 pm cause I keep fighting with Gong Chan. Everyone was around me and I can't hear their voices but they're yelling & screaming to stop me from fighting. I heard some whisphers "ashh... ashh... you.. you....will... die..." It hushed then I glanced at the side my vision was blurry when I saw my classmates but the thing I've seen at the corner is clear. It's Seo Hyun!.. "Ahhhh~ Seo Hyun-ahhhhhh" I screamed and run away. I pushed my classmates and there were confused & scared. I keep running and running when I looked back I saw Seo Hyun was still following me. "Leave Me alone!" I yelled and I stopped at the corner and I looked back she's gone. "Ashhhshh shhhh" I heard the whispers that freaking me out. I slowly turn my head in the front and I scream so loud "Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed caused Seo Hyun was in the front of me. She put her 2 hands and forcedly  strangle me. "Ugh uh ahh ahh!" I can't barely say any word. I focused on her face and she's so scary. Her eyes were dark, she's so pale, her lips were cracked and she looks like a corpse that came bak to life..

[Yong Hwa's POV]
We followed Myung Soo and when we get in the corner we saw him lying on the ground and he's dead. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Hara screamed and everyone was scared other girls screamed. "Yah Thunder-sshi! call mr. Kim!" I yelled and Thunder immediately run and I came closer to check out Myung Soo. His body is so cold and he's really dead. Everyone was crying and scared. "Who ing did this Death E-mail!" I yelled then started to cry. "I heard Myung Soo sreamed Seo Hyun!" JI Yoon said. "Why does Seo Hyun involved here?" Key asked. "Maybe it's all about the bullying you all did to her! Her spirit was taking a revenge!" Hyo Min said. "You ! We don't bullied her she's just a loser!" Hara yellled..
"Yah Yah! Stop!" I yelled cause Mr. Kim is coming....
 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Wooh! ANother update! So excited to reveal another mysteries! well this chapter is ok?
Please comment. Sorry if Dear Myung Soo was killed cause Gong Chan forwarded the e-mail to him aww:(