Hell At Yuri's Room..

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]

We searched for Yuri's Room and finally we found it at the end of the building's rooms. "What should we do?" Tiff asked. "We should knock the door first!" Thunder replied. And he knocked the door. As Thunder keep knocking the door, but Yuri didn't  open it. II think there's no one inside the room. "Yah, let's check if it's open!" I suggested. Thunder opened the door and it's open. "Yah! Thunder-ah! You're so stupid you didn't ever check the door knob and you keep knocking there!" Tiffany said cleverly. "Shut up!" Thunder replied. We slowly get inside the room. The place is mess and the only light shading was by the lamp-shade. It's kinda dark and creepy. "I'm scared" Tiff said and hold Thunder's arm. "It seems no one's here!" YongHwa said, and suddenly the door closed so loud. "Hah!" We gasped. "I'm freakin' scared now!" Tiffany cried. "Sshhh" I hushed. We explore the room, I glanced at the table and saw a set of computer. The computer was on, the screen was blanked. "Yah, is this our class book?" Tiffany said. I looked back to them. "Look, the photos of our dead classmates were marked X!" Thunder exclaimed. "Neh! That's right!" YongHwa agreed.

"Tkk" I heard the computer sounds. I looked back at the computer. "Huh!" I gasped I saw Hyuna on the screen. She's surfing the internet at her lap top and the place was our apartment. "Hyuna.." I whispered. "Twit-twit" the recieving email ringtone rang on her laptop. She's smiling and she's so happy. Her smile was gone and she suddenly screamed. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She screamed. "Ha! Hyuna!" I exclaimed. the computer suddenly turn off. "What happened?" YongHwa asked. "My sister!" I replied. "What happened To Hyuna?" Tiffany asked "I saw her at the computer! I think she recieved the death e-mail!" I replied. "What?" They all exclaimed. I get my phone and call Hyuna "Yobeosaeyo Eoni!" Hyuna answered. "Hyuna! don't ever open you lap-top or surf the internet! Arraseo!" I said "Hmm Neh Eoni. wae? there' s something wrong?" She asked "Just! follow what I said! Don't ever open you lap-top or internet on your phone!" I replied. "Neh Arasso!" She replied and I off the phone.

"She's not here.." Thunder said. "What should we do now?" Tiffany asked. I didn't say a word and keep thinking about Hyuna. After a few seconds my phone rang. I immediately looked at it. I thought it was Hyuna but an unknown number. I answered the call "Yeobeosaeyo?" I said. there's no answer "Yeobeosaeyo! Anyeonghasaeyo!" I exclaimed. "Welcome to hell, Lee Seo Yeol! It's me Yuri! Seo Hyun's twin, unlucky you are and your friends cause I'm not in my room. Try to find me in the whole building if you can or else your little sister will die!" She said and suddenly turn off the call. "Who's it?" They all asked. "It's Yuri!" I replied. "What does she said?" YongHwa asked. "We need to find her! here in this building or else my sister will die!" I replied. "Damn! This building is so big and there are 15 storey here!" Thunder said. "But we have to find here forsake of Seo Yeol's sister's life and for us too.." Tiffany said. "Come on!" YongHwa said and we are about to leave. When suddenly a strong breeze of wind blows up.All the lights went on and off. I looked back at the computer and I saw how did my classmates died. "Look!" I said and we all looked at the computer and ignore the lights. We saw how did they die, first to Lee Joon, next to onew then last to Hara. The killer was a girl in a long black hair, in white a dress. "Is there a ghost or a Killer?" Thunder asked in a scared voice. "Molla! We have to find out!" I replied.

The lights went on and off again and again. We heard a loud creek at the cabinet, then it slowly opened. Our eyes widened and we can't scream,shout or say any word. It keeps opening and a long black hair suddenly appeard. then a full head of a girl in a long black hair but her face was covered with its hair. she crawled way out of the cabinet and this time we screamed. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" We all screamed. "Open the door!" I exclaimed, it keeps crawling way to us. YongHwa tried to open the door but he can't "Open it!" Tiffany screamed. "hahahhahahahahahahaha" we heard a loud laugh. YongHwa keep opening the door and until it was fully open and we get out of that hell room. "Let's find her!" I said while taking a deep breathe.

"Why did the lights went on and off even here outside her room?" Thunder asked. "Let's call the people here!" I replied. we knocked the door of the neighbors rooms. but there's no people. "Let's get down and asked the care-taker!" Thunder suggested and we get down. The main door was closed and we saw the care-taker lying on floor, full of stabs and her blood was flowing all over the ground.
"What the hell is happening to us!" I exclaimed. YongHwa tried to open the main door but he couldn't..
"I think we can't survive!" Tiffany said and started to cry...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
New chapter mighty readers! I hope that you were horrified with this chapter. What do you think? are they going to survive? Let's take a look at the next chapter! Keep reading,supporting! please comment & subscribe!
And also thanks for the new subcribers & readers!