Big Revelation...

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

"Finally You Found Me.." Yuri said and I was shocked and scared..

[Seo Yeol's POV]
I don't know if I have to answer her or not. "Lee Seo Yeol,you & your classmates will die!" She said and turned a looked at us. Her face expression was so angry. She's so scary & mysterious. "Why are you doing this to us?" I exclaimed. She stood up and showing her desktop computer. "It's because you and your classmates bullied my twin-sister! She killed herself because of it! And all of you don't know whats the feeling of loosing someone you love!" She replied angrily. "You don't know whats the real reason Seo Hyun died!" I exclaimed. "Whatever, all of you will die including your sister!" She replied. The desktop screen suddenly and a video again that showing Hyuna was brutally killing herself. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed and started to cry. She suddenly laugh so hard and evily. "Please let us explain what we know about how did Seo Hyun died!" I pleaded.

"explain what?" She exclaimed. "Please let us explain and I have a letter from Seo Hyun and she want you to read this!" I said.
She came closer and get the letter from my hand. She read the letter and after reading it she started to get mad. She's started to gripped her hair like a crazy. And she started to cry? "What's happening to her?" Tiffany whispered in a scared voice. "I don't know too.." I replied. "Yahhhhhhh" She screamed. Her eyes suddenly turned red and she's so pale. I think she knew that YongHwa was the reason Seo Hyun died. Suddenly YongHwa and Thunder rushed behind us. Yuri gave them a death glare. "Who's YongHwa?" Yuri asked angrily. We all looked to each other. "YongHwa-sshi Why did you do that to Seo Hyun?" I asked and started to cry. "Do what?" He asked confusedly. "So you're YongHwa?" Yuri said and keep staring YongHwa in a scary & angry look. YongHwa was scared and nervous. "You're the reason why my sister killed herself!" Yuri exclaimed. "I didn't hurt her! nor bullied her!" YongHwa replied. "Huh!" Yong Hwa gasped.

[YongHwa's POV]I
 don't know why they're pointing me that I'm the reason Seo Hyun died. But wait I remember something...
~FLASHBACK~
Seo Hyun & I were on the empty classroom. "Why do you want to talk with me?" I asked her. She looked at me with her innocent face. "I'm--- I'm pregnant!" Seo Hyun said. My eyes widened and I get nervous. "Whatta hell! What did you say? You're pregnant! You know that I'm just a scholar here! And I'm not ready to be a father!" I exclaimed and leave her alone. "Oppa! Oppa! please don't leave me.." Seo Hyun pleaded. After a days. Seo Hyun saw me and my new girlfriend. She's jealous and sad. The next day I was in a  car accident and I lost some of my memories then I just heard a news that Seo Hyun committed suicide.
~End Of Flashback~

Back to reality. Everyone was staring at me. "Why you did that YongHwa?" Thunder asked. "You murderer!" Yuri exclaimed. then she started to laugh "hahahahahahahahahah" I was scared and everyone was getting away from me. "I didn't do anything!" I said and my e-mail messenger rang "Twit-Twit-Twit" It rings with a rhythm of a scary piano sound. I grabbed my phone and there's a new e-mail. I looked at Yuri and she's smiling evily. "Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed I recieved a death e-mail. "Hahahahahahaha" Yuri laugh evily and she's like a crazy. Suddenly I felt somethings crawling down my feet. I heard Tiffany & Seo Yeol screamed. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" They screamed I looked down there's two hands holding both of my ankle. Her face was covered with grossy hair. and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

[Seo Yeol's POV]
Now that the real reason why Seo Hyun killed herself was revealed and the reason was YongHwa, And now he recieved a death e-mail from Yuri. "Ahhhhhhhhhh" He screamed and the ghost grabbed his both ankle. He dropped his body on the ground and there's someone pulling him way to the end of the building and he suddenly fall. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" We screamed and Yuri Laugh so hard and evily. "Why are you doing this to us? why did you killed our classmated?" I asked yuri in an angry voice. "Because It's fun killing and all of you will die even you sister!" She replied. I was shocked of what she said and I glanced on the desktop monitor and it's generating. This computer maybe the one who's sending the e-mails there's a devil inside the computer. I immediately run on the computer and started to destroy it. "What are you doing? My Seo Hyun!" Yuri exclaimed. "Tiffany & Thunder find something hard so we can destroy this !" I exclaimed. and they followed. Yuri grabbed my hair. "Get off me you evil!" I said. "You're not going to destroy my Seo Hyun!" SHe exclaimed and we're having a big fight.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
New chapter update guys! Sorry for late2x update! I've been busy and sick this last few days! Even though I'm sick today I tried to write a new chapter for the log. Thanks for the new SUBSCRIBERS and The WONDERFUL comments. This chapter is so lame and boring, not thrilling & exciting "Mianhae" I there 2 chapters left so keep reading and what do you think about this chapter? please comment! LUCKY to have 1000+ views SARANGHAE -GOMAWO