We Found Yuri...

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]
We are trapped at the building and there's no people inside only us. "We don't have to waste our time! We should find her!" I exclaimed.
"I'll find her at the ground floor or basement!" YongHwa said. "I'm coming with you!" Thunder said. "Then Tiff & I will find her at the upper floor!" I replied. And we split into 2 groups. "CChinguya, I'm scared" Tiffany said. "Don't worry!" I replied. We went upstairs, we don't use the elavator cause it's damn scary there. Tiff and I  were on the 5th floor. The light was still on and off until its off. "Ahhh" Tiffany screamed. "Hah!" I gasped. I was nervous and kinda scared too. luckily I brought my back-pack. I open it and I found my mini-flashlight.
I turn it off and we had a light now. "Thanks you bring a flashlight!" Tiffany said. "Yeah, we have to move now!" I replied. We are walking up way to 6th floor.

Luckily the light was on there so I turned off my flashlight. We keep walking until I glanced at the walls "Hah! look!" I exclaimed. Tiff and I look at the wall. Theres a written words and it was written by a blood. "Yuck! Is that a blood!" Tiffany exclaimed. "I think so!" I replied. I read those written words...

"Seo Hyun once became a TOP 1, and everyone envy & bllied her.  so she killed herself! find me!" the written words say.
"What does it means?" Tiffany asked. "It's look like a riddle!And she's giving us a clue where we can find her" I replied. "I'm not good in riddles but I wanna help!" Tiffany said. "She's saying that Seo Hyun was once became a TOP 1 before and everyone envy it so Seo Hyun was bullied and killed herself!" I said. "So whats the point?" Tiffany asked. "the last words are FIND ME! it could be means that TOP 1 must be the top of this building and she's there!" I replied. "Wow whatta genius! but we have to inform Thunder & YongHwa first!" Tiffany said.

[Thunder's POV]

YongHwa and I were on the basement. It's so creepy and dark there. "I think we can't find her here, in this large basement!" I said. "Neh, hey wait!" YongHwa said. He found something on the garage bins. "What the heck! It's just an old folder!" I exclaimed. "Wait let me check out!" He replied. YongHwa came closer at the garbage bins. He grabbed the folder. He opened it and it was Yuri's folder.
There was a certificate of her, some papers, her diary and a news paper of a criminal record? "What the !" I said. "She has a criminal record?" YongHwa asked. We read some details "Seo Yuri, is wanted for a murder case in a Daejeon private mental hospital. She murdered 2 nurses in able to escaped. She cna't be found please inform us if you find this lady" It says. "What she killed 2 nurses in Daejeon hospital! I thought she was sent in Seoul!" I asked. "It means Miss Jung-Ah lied to us!" YongHwa said. After a few seconds YongHwa recieves a call from Seo Yeol "Yeobosaeyo!" YongHwa said. "Ok we're coming" He said. "What did she said?" I asked. "Let's go to the 6th floor, they already knew where was Yuri!" YongHwa replied an we went to 6th floor.

[Seo Yeol's POV]
We wait for them at the 6th floor. we keep looking at the bloody words on the wall. When suddenly heard a dripping sounds. "What was that?" Tiffany asked.  "Molla," I replied we looked back together and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" We both screamed theres a dead girl behind us, blood was dripping all over her body. Even at her hair. We are so scared so we run to the next floor. "Ahhhhhh" we keep screaming as she's following us.
[YongHwa's POV]
We're on the 5th floor and we heard a loud scream. We hurriedly get on the 6th floor but there's no one there "Maybe on the 7th floor!" Thunder said and we rushed to the next floor.
[Seo Yeol's POV]
We keep running and running until we reached the 14th floor.  We take a little rest cause we damn running was to 14th floor. "Hah-hah-hah" We both panting. "Hey we're on the 14th floor so we're near the roof-top" I said. "Let's go!" Tiffany answered even she's so tired. We went at the rooftop. It was 4:00 pm and there's still sunlight. We saw a lady in a long black hair. All we can see was her back. There's a table in the front of her with a computer set. She's not moving or saying any word we're far at her so I think she can't hear us. "Is that Yuri?" Tiffany said in a scared voice. "Sshhh" I hushed. We are taking a slow step cause we're scared then...

"Finally you found me...." Yuri said and I was shocked....


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Chapter Update! Guys there are 3 chapters left so please keep supporting! I hope you will keep supporting this even though it's ending soon.Thanks for the support guys! Specially the subscribe and comments. So What do you think at the next chapter? You think there's someone to be killed? The next chapter would be a BIG revelation! OMG so excited! are you guys excited too?
PLEASE COMMENT!