Chan Mi..

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]
Chan MI started to get scared. "Shhh It's alright" I hushed "No Seo Hyun! No Seo Hyun!" She said and started to cry. I came closer to her. "Chan Mi-ah! I really need you help please!" I said then she stopped crying. "What do you want?" She asked. "What did Seo Hyun told you? When she was alive?" I asked. "Seo Hyun-ah? But she told me that I won't tell any of her secrets!" Chan Mi replied. "It's alright Chan MI we really need your help so please let us know what did Seo Hyun told you!" I said and she nodded.

Chan Mi started to narrate all Seo Hyun's secrets and problem.. "Seo Hyun was always crying because she was bullied! She told me everything about her life. She's always bullied verbal and also in the internet. But one day she told me before that there's a guy who's making friends with her until they became a lovers. Their relationship was a secret. Everynight they meet and I don't know what are they doing" Chan MI explained. I was curious if who's this guy she's talking about "Can you tell me the name of the guy?" I asked Chan Mi. "Aniyo, Molla! I can't remember the name!" She replied. "How can we know about this and We have to find Yuri!" I said to myself. "Yuri!" Chan Mi said "Neh?" I replied. "Yuri! Yuri! Her twin sister! I always see her on my dreams! and also Seo Hyun!" Chan Mi said. She suddenly stood up and went on the mini-cabinet. She get a box and came back to me. "What is that?" I asked. "This is my things and Seo Hyun left a letter for her sister!" Chan Mi replied. "Really?" I said. "If you find her sister give it to her!" Chan Mi said. "Neh I will!" I replied. "But before you leave! I will tell you something more important About Seo Hyun" She said and she whispered me something. I was shocked and I knew who's the guy that Seo Hyun's secret lover. And he's the reason why Seo Hyun Killed herself...

[YongHwa's POV]

Seo Yeol get out of  the room. "So what happened?" I asked. She looked at me with cofused look. "Let's go and find Yuri!" she replied and we get out of the hospital. We went to the address that Miss Jung Ah gave. YeongDong Apartment, Woon st.Seoul City. We ride a taxi and as we get there we asked the care-taker. "Uhm Miss,  Is Seo Yuri living here?" I asked. "Neh, the weird lady?" She replied. "Uhm where is her room?" YongHwa asked. "Uhmm, in 1013 at 13th floor! by the way who are you guys?" She said. "Uhmm we are her friends!" I lied. "Well, I didn't heard that Yuri-Freak has a friends! Be careful she's a weird lady she always looking at her computer!" The lady said and we thanked her for giving us the info. The building is kinda old like the people here is poor. We entered the rusty old elavator. "So what did Chan Mi said?" Tiffany asked. "She told me everything about Seo Hyun even Seo Hyun's secret boyfriend!" I replied "Hmm, do you know who's that guy?" Thunder asked. "I have no idea, Chan Mi forgotten the name!" I replied. We get silent and after a few minutes the light went in and out. "What's happening?" Tiff asked in a scared voice. The light went on and we saw a ghost behind us. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" We all screamed and the lights went off again. We came closer to eachother. The light went on and the ghost was by my side. the light wents off again and we are all scared. "I'm scared!" Tiff said softly. The lights went on and the ghost was in the middle of me & tiffany she's holding both of our shoulders with her corpse hands. "Ahhhhhhhhh" We screamed and the elavator went on the 13th floor. "Ding!" the elavator ring. We are all scared and there's a janitor outside. "Wah!" He exclaimed in shock. We all calm down and get out of that hell elavator. And we searched for Yuri's room...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
New chapter update! I really need to update this fast! so I can finish this fan-fic.So what do you think about this chapter? Who do you think is Seo Hyun's Secret boyfriend? make some predictions guys! hahah! well, this fan-fic is ending soon! Keep supporting! And thank you for the awesome comments guys! I appreciate it so much!