Hyo Min What Have You Done?

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]

We are about to get out of the library when Hyo Min suddenly spoke. "I Think, I'm the next..." Hyo Min said in a scared tune. "What?" Ji Yoon asked. "I'm going to die!" Hyo Min cried and run away. "Hyo Min-ah! Wait!" We all cried and followed Hyo Min. We didn't know where did Hyo Min go.

[Hyo Min's POV]
When I recieved that e-mail in my phone. I'm so scared, I run into the computer room hoping if Mr. Kim was there. "hushhhh shhhh shhh" I heard some whisper. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed and hurriedly run way to the computer room. It's still black out and its getting darker because of the rain. The weather condition is still bad, I entered the computer room and no one was there. All I can see is computer monitors. I take a deep breathe. "Huh-huh..." I sighed then looked at my phone.

[The email]

>Yahoo-Korea.com.kr<

TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Unknown
FROM: Unknown
DATE: July 10, 2012
TIME: :813 pm
MESSAGE:

"I'm back with a death curse, death excemption by forwarding the e-mail"

ATTACHMENT: http://1313131313.com
SIGNATURE: Unknown

[End]

"Why Me? Why Me? Why me Seo Hyun-ah?" I asked looking around nervously. "I didn't bullied you!" I continued.The monitors started to turn on. I was shocked and scared, one by one a gif appeard and it looks like this

I screamed in fear and get out of the computer room. "Ahhhh! Seo Hyun-ah! Why Me?" I screamed then started to cry. I immediately opened my phone and read the e-mail. And I decided to forward the email, but to whom? I closed my eyes and take a smile.
I forwarded the e-mail to....

[Seo Yeol's POV]
We rushed to the cafeteria where my classmates are having a rest. "Did you seen Hyo Min?" Tiff asked. "Anio!" YoungHwa replied. "Whay there's something wrong?" Thunder asked. "Yeah, I think!" Ji Yoon replied. "Did she recieved the death e-mail?" Hara asked. "Neh!" I replied. "I hope she will not forward it to me!" Nicole said. "Hey! Where's Ji Yeon?" Key asked. "I thought you're with your girlfriend?' Thunder replied. "Why are they gone?" Yon Hyung asked. "Ok! I'll find Ji Yeon!" Thunder said. "I'm coming with you!" Key asked. "Hey! Wait is that Ji Yeon's lap top (Notebook size)?" Nicole said while pointing Ji Yeon's lap top. "Neh!" Key replied. "Wae?" Key asked. "There's something's beeping on the screen,like she's recieving an e-mail!" Nicole replied. Key & Us rushed to Ji Yeon's Lap Top. We are all shocked when we saw a DEATH EMAIL

[The email]

>Yahoo-Korea.com.kr<

TO: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Unknown
FROM: [email protected]
DATE: July 10, 2012
TIME: 8:13 pm
MESSAGE:

"I'm back with a death curse, death excemption by forwarding the e-mail"
[No death exeption cause it's already forwarded]
ATTACHMENT: http://1313131313.com
SIGNATURE: Unknown
via.phone
[End]

"What? Hyo Min forwarded the e-mail to Ji Yeon?" I asked confusedly. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" Hara, Nicole,Tiffany and the rest screamed. We looked back and we also screamed. Ji Yeon was hanged on a rope and blood flows on her body, her eyes were white-widened and she's so scary. "Ahhhhhh!" Key screamed and punched Ji Yeon's lap top. "Yah Yah!" YongHwa exclaimed. "Where's that Hyo Min?" Key asked and he started to walk. Everyone run away and bring their thing and get out of the cafeteria. "Why this is happening?" Nicole asked. "It's Seo Hyun's curse!" Ji Yoon said. "What? what do you mean?" Nicole asked curiosly. "We discovered that Seo Hyun's twin is having her revenge to us!" I replied. "What?" They all asked. "Her twin Yuri was the one sending the death e-mail!" I replied. "Are you sure about that?" Thunder asked. "Neh!" I replied. "We have to find this Yuri!" I continued. "Yah!" Hyo Min suddenly shouted and interrupted. "You! You !" Key exclaimed and came closer to Hyo Min. "Huh?" Hyo Min cried confusedly. "Why did you forwarded the e-mail to Ji Yeon?" Key asked angrily and he started to grasped HyoMin in the neck. "Yah! Key what are you doing!" I exclaimed. Then YongHwa started to stop Key. "Let go of her, Key!" YongHwa exclaimed and Key let go of Hyo Min. "Ahh ahha ah!" Hyo Min coughed. I immediately run to Hyo Min. "Are You're alright?" I asked her then she nodded. "Why did you forwarede the e-mail to her?" Key asked. Hyo Min started to cry. "Because, I love you! I'm your bestfriend but you forgotten me because of her!" Hyo Min cried and Key suddenly get silent. "Can we stop this Drama!" Hara exclaimed. "Yeah! We should stop this death email!" Nicole cried. "Neh! I'm going to find this Yuri! Let's help each-other so no one will recieve this bull death e-mail!" I replied. "What should we do now?" Thunder asked. "I have Seo Hyun's adress so, who wants to come with me?" I said. "Me!" YongHwa replied, "Me too,.!" Yon Hyung said and "Me!" Ji Yoon said. "Ok! so the rest you should search for another clue! I'll contact you guys later and if someones recieved an e-mail! Contact me and don't forward it!" I explained and everyone nodded. "Hey! Wait!" Hara said. "What?" We all replied. "Where's Mr. Kim?" Hara asked. "Uhmm! Hara just search for Mr. Kim, please lead the rest of our classmates here! We have to go now!" YongHwa said. "Ok!" Hara agreed. "Ow! The weather is fine now! So we can go!" Yon Hyung said. "Ok! Let's go!" I replied and we leave the campus...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Updated! New chapter guys! Hope you like it! I'm so excited for the next mystery clue! Keep supporting!