Fighting The Evil... (Final)

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]
"You're not going to destroy my Seo Hyun" She exclaimed. I keep doing what I could to destroy the monitor. Then it suddenly flashed and I saw Seo Hyun inside the computer smiling at me. No this is only a trick I know there's no Seo Hyun inside the computer this lady was a crazy. "Get off the computer!" Yuri exclaimed. "No I will not!" I replied and Tiffany suddenly thrown a big & hard rock beside me "Use that Seo Yeol-ah!" She cried. I get the rock and used it to destroy the computer. "Ahhhhhhhh" Yuri screamed "you can destroy that!" she continued, she grabbed my hair and pulled it so hard. I stopped destroying the computer. "You really want to die huh!" She whisphered. Thunder & Tiffany was about to help me but "Don't ever get closer here! or the two of will die!" She said. "Thunder-sshi & Tiffany! Keep destroying the computer!" I shouted. "Don't touch it or your chingu will die!" Yuri said and she's holding a knife. "Ahhh" I cried. "Why are you doing this! are you not guilty for killing many innocent people! now you know who's the real reason that Seo Hyun died! can you please stop killing people! let go of me!" I said. "No! I will not stop! you don't what I feel when Seo Hyun died! I sold my soul to devil to take a big revenge! and know it's almost done!" She said. "You're crazy if you sold your soul to the devil! it means Seo Hyun doesn't exist now! SHe's died and she's on the hands of the God!" I replied. "Seo Hyun-ah!" She said, I was surprised by her actions. She's looking at the corner and whatta hell Seo Hyun was there. She's on a white dress and her face was clearly beautiful. It's Seo Hyun's spirit, Yuri let go of me and came closer to The smiling Seo Hyun. "Seo Hyun-ah!" She cried. I make my moves to destroy the computer again.


Yuri was keeping her attention to Seo Hyun's Spirit. I immediately get the rock. "Seo Hyun-ah" Yuri said. "Eoni, please stop.." Seo Hyun's spirit replied and it's suddenly gone when I started to destroy it again. Thunder & Tiffany helped me to destroy the computer set. The Computer was not functioning "Ahhhhhh Aniyooooo" Yuri screamed. "Ahhhhhh" She screamed like she's hurt. "Keep, destroying it!" I said and they both followed. "Aniyoooooo~" Yuri keep screaming. Suddeny 2 ghost guys went closer to Yuri "Ahhhhhhh" Yuri screamed. I recognized the two dead & creepy ghost was Lee Joon  & Onew. We keep destroying the computer. And two creepy & bloody hands touch Yuri's shoulder and she's screamin' like a crazy. Another hands with a head of a long haired girl holding her ankles and I recognized it was Hara. And Oh gosh theres a lady walking way to her with a rope on it's neck. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Tiffany screamed "Just keep working!" I exclaimed. we keep destroying it. Yuri started to walk backward cause the ghost is coming to her. She glanced at us and give us a death glare.
"You think this is the end? hahahahahah!" She laughs "The cyber cursed and the death e-mails will remain forever! It's now spreading in the internet! And now that you destroyed my computer! you're not able to destroy the evil software!hahahahhaha" She said and we all looked together. We looked back to Yuri and she's on the edge of the ground. She jump off backwards and she fell on the 15 storey building. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" We all screamed the computer was fully destroyed, the ghosts was gone and Yuri was dead.....


After a minute we get down and the main door of the building was fully opened there we're no people out there. We search the body of Yuri and we found her lying lifeless and blood flowing on the ground. And we also found YongHwas's Body."We should get back to the school!" Thunder said. We agreed and we get back to the school. The place was clear, there's no hint of darkness. Yon Hyung. Ji Yoon, Key, Nicole, Hyo MIn and Mr. Kim was waiting for us outside the building. "They're here!" They all said. We  all hugged to eachother. "Where's YongHwa?" Nicole asked. the three of us bowed our head "He's dead" I replied. We are all sad for all our classmates who died. But we're happy that Yuri was dead too and there's no evil. And I called my sister and she's alright. I'm so happy that she's alive and nothing happens to her...

A week after....
We're on the main hall of the school. Mourning for all the students who became the victim of cyber curse. All the parents of our dead classmates were crying & mourning. I can't take it anymore so I get out of the main hall. I'm on the balcony, a mild wind blows into my face. I remember about what happened last week. It was really horrible. I put my hands on my dress pocket. And I touched a crampled paper. I get it and It was Seo Hyun's letter to Yuri.......

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Final chapter! Oh jeez I know It's ! really boring and not thrilling! Realy sorry for it guys! I'm in a bad mood kekeke^^
I hope you like it even though it's lame & boring! Please comment!! Next last chapter coming soon...

GUYS THIS IS NOT THE ENDING YET! Wait for the next CHAPTER!