Seo Hyun's Hometown...

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]

We get in the bus way to DaeJeon, where Seo Hyun lives. "Are you sure that's the address?" Yong Hwa asked. "Neh!" I replied. Yong Hwa sit with me while Ji Yoon & Yon Hyung were together. "YongHwa-sshi, Have you ever wondered why Seo Hyun's Twin is sending death e-mail to us? How does she know about us? We don't know why does Seo Hyun killed herself!" I said confusedly. "Don't think about it Seo Yeol, the important thing is we have to stop this death e-mail!" YongHwa replied. "Yeah, how long will take to DaeJeon?" I asked. "Uhmm, 800 kilometers! I think" Yong Hwa replied. "Ahhh!" I replied. I looked at the window, and watching the rainy view. The bus gets faster and while looking at the window I suddenly saw a girl-ghost, outside. I was shocked and tilted my head to see if theres a ghost. I turned back my head to YongHwa "YongHwa-sshi!" I said. "Neh?" He asked. "Theres a ghost outside! I saw Seo Hyun's ghost again!" I replied. "Mwo?" Yong Hwa asked in shocked. "Don't Worry Seo Yeol, we are near DaeJeon!" YongHwa continued. "Neh!" I replied and closed my eyes. After a few hours we're in Dae Jeon.
 

We're in the bus station, "So where's Seo Hyun's house?" Ji Yoon asked. "Uhmm, I have no Idea but let's ask the people around here!" I replied and they agreed. We started to walk and ask some people. "Uhmm, Ajjushi! can we ask something?" I asked the old man. "Hmm, sure!" He replied. "Do you know where is this address?" I asked, the old man started to think. "Ow, GyeongPeong Residence, Jageum St. DaeJeon? Ow it's near here! just go that way and ask some people there!" The Old Man said. and we thanked him and go to the direction which he said. We asked another person "Uhmm, Ajumma! can we ask something?" Ji Yoon asked. "Neh?" The women replied. "Uhm, do you know where's the GyeongPyong Residence?" Ji Yoon asked again. "Ow, the GyeongPyeong Residence! It's no more a residence but an apartment. The GyeongPyeong apartment is that building!" The women explained and pointed the building at the corner. "Neh, Kamsahamnidda!" We thanked the lady. We entered the building and theres a women at the counter. "May I help you guys?" She approached. "Uhmm, Is Seo Yuri living here?" Yon Hyung asked. "Ow, you mean Seo Jung Ah? The twins cousin?" The lady said. We looked eachother in confused. "Neh!" I replied. "Uhmm, Her room was on the 3rd floor, the room number is 1203!" The lady said and we thanked her for giving us the info. "Who's Jung Ah?" Ji Yoon asked. "It's Seo Hyun and Yuri's Auntie!" I replied. While we are riding the elevator. "The apartment looks scary & old!" Ji Yoon said. "Neh!" yon Hyung agreed.


We search for Room #1203 and we found it. YongHwa knocks the door and after a few seconds a beautiful lady opened the door, "Anyeonghasaeyo!" We greeted her. Her eyes widened "May I help you? Do I know you guys?" She asked confusedly. "Uhmm, Miss Seo Jung Ah right?" I asked her. "Neh!" She nodded. "Uhmm, we can I ask something about Seo Hyun?" I asked hoping she will let us in. "Ow, my cousin! Come on and take a sit in my apartment!" She replied and give a smile. She let us in and her apartment is so nice.

It's kind of a girly room. I like the color of the walls.
"Uhmm, do you like some tea? The weather is so bad last day and seems it's going to be bad again today!" Jung Ah said. "Neh" We all replied. Jung Ah went to the kitchen and I started to scanned the room. I saw some photos of Seo Hyun & Yuri in the photo-frames.
I take a close look at the photos. "So That's Yuri?" YongHwa asked. "Neh" I replied. Then Jung Ah suddenly interrupt. "Here's your tea!" We looked back and smiled. "Uhmm, so what we should talk about YulSeo?" Jung Ah asked. "YulSeo?" We all asked in confused. "Aishh, it's their pair-name! Yuri & Seo Hyun, YulSeo! The twin is so sweet & loving to eachother but When Seo Hyun died, Everything was ruined!" Jung Ah explained. "Uhm Miss Jung Ah, can you tell us about Yuri? What happened to her when Seo hyun died?" I asked. "Hmm, By The Way, why did you know about Seo Hyun And Yuri?" Jung Ah asked curiously. "We are Seo Hyun's former classmates at Seoul High!" I explained. "Oww, Before I tell you about Yuri, you should watch this, It makes me cry when I watch this cause I remember them and specially my lovely Seo Hyun!" Jung Ah replied and opened her laptop and show us a video

[VIDEO]


[CREDITS: Youtube@winererwin]

Tears started to fall into my eyes as I watch the video. "Omo, they're so sweet to eachother!" Yon Hyung cried. "Neh, I'm crying now!" Ji Yoon said. "Ok, so let's talk about Yuri & Seo Hyun!" Jung Ah said and we focused to her. "The YulSeo twin once live her with me, when my Auntie Taeyeon-ah died, We become poor, we don't have money. I was once a regular sales lady in a mini-mall here in DaeJeon, The 3 of us talked together that Yuri should finish High School first before Seo Hyun, But Yuri wanted that Seo Hyun should go first, so Seo Hyun went to Seoul High. Last year when we heard that Seo Hyun was dead in her apartment, Yuri was so sad and I can't explain what was the feeling of her. When Seo Hyun was burried, Yuri started to act weird. Like she's talking alone at night, talking at Seo Hyun's pictures and I started to think that she's crazy! One day we visited Seoul, and we saw Seo Hyun's teacher and she told us that Seo Hyun killed herself because of cyber bullying. Then Yuri became angry and started to find out who's the person who bullied Seo Hyun. She bacame more frustrated and crazy so I decided to send her to a psycologist. The psycologist said that she's having a trouble so she will stay at Seoul Psycologic hospital, but bad thing is she escaped there without knowing, even me don't know where did she go, I call the police and investigator to search her but they can't! But once she visited me here and stay for a while. She told me that she feel better now! and I think it is but one night I heard her talking to someone again. I take a peek on her room and she's looking at her lap-top talking alone mentioning Seo Hyun's name, And saying some words WHOS NEXT?" Jung Ah explained. "So, it's really Yuri! It's true that she's the one who's sending the death e-mail!" Ji Yoon said.

"Death E-mail?" Jung Ah asked in confused. "Uhm, Miss Jung Ah, we have no time can you tell us where was Yuri now?" I asked. "Well, when she visited me her a 3 days before she say goodbye and went back to Seoul, I don't know what happened next to her!" Jung ah said "And ow she gave me an adress of her apartment in Seoul!" Jung Ah continued. "Neh, Please give us the address!" I said and Jung Ah gave the address. We said goodbye & thanked Jung Ah for the information and we get back in Seoul....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeonghasaeyo Mighty Readers! Another chapter and update. What do you think about this chapter? The Video is so cute and YULSEO is just like a twins >_< Don't forget to comment & subscribe if you love this horror-fic. Yul will appear in the next next chaptie and so ChanMi with another clue and revealations. But I have to think what will happen next,for now. The story will end soon & I decided to make a sequel! THANKS FOR READING *Bow*