Bestfriends Are Not Forever!

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

We entered the crowdless Campus of Seoul High and we suddenly heard a loud screamed..
"Is that Hara?" Yong Hwa asked. "Or Nicole?" Ji Yoon said.. And we hurriedly runand find the place where did the screamed and loud noises came from...

[Tiffany's POV]
We search for Mr. Kim Hee Chul, but we can't find him. We felt so tired and take a rest at the Main Hall. There's a big space there and everything is cool "Haa~ Thanks God the weather is good now!" Thunder said. "But we still have a problem about that ing Death E-mail!" Key said harshly. "Oppa Key, are you still angry with me?" Hyo Min asked Key "Isn't it obvious ? ed the hell off! Even Ji Yeon Died I'm not going to be with you!" Key said angrily and make his way to the balcony of the building. A few minutes later we are still having a rest when we suddenly heard a tweeting sound."Twit-Twit-Twit-Twit" You can hear the tweet sound with a background of a scary melody of a piano. "Is that an EMAIL sound?" Thunder asked. And we all looked our lap-top,phone,ipad,ipod. "It's not mine thank goodness!" I said, "It's not mine too!" Key said. "Not mine either" Thunder said. "Not Mine too!" Gong Chan said. "And It's not mi--" Nicole said but it's cut because Hara screamed so loud. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"  Hara screamed so loud and she fainted. "Aniyo! Aniyo! Why Me?" She said and herself was confused. She looked at us and her eyes widened. "Don't-don't ever came closer to me! or I'll forward the email to all of you!" She said while crying. "Hara! Don't be mad! calm down! We can handle this!" Thunder said trying to comfort Hara, "Yeah! just calm down, remember Seo Yeol said don't ever forward the email!" I said trying to calm her but it makes her wrost. "Aniyo! What do you want? You want me to die if I don't forward this?" SHe said angrily. "Bestie! Just calm down!" Nicole said. "You!" Hara pointed Nicole and she looked at her ipod and started to tap-tap it. "Chingu! What are you doing?" Nicole asked Hara. "Forwarding to you the email! wae? hahaha" She replied and laugh like she's a crazy. "Aniyo! I'm your bestfriend since grade school!" Nicole said dramatically. Hara stopped taping her ipod and looked at Nicole. "! you think you're my beloved bestfriend? you're just my trying hard copycat fake bestfriend! So off! you should the one to die! If you're my bestfriend! You will die for me!" Hara replied evily. "You,you evil ! All my efforts for you was just a trash? I made you as my sister-friend but you-you! Augh!" Nicole said and grabbed the Hara's ipod. "Yah!" Hara exclaimed. "Aniya!" Nicole said and they both started to get the ipod. And we tried to stop them. Hara didn't notice that time is running and she didn't still forward the e-mail. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Hara screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Nicole screamed..

 

[Seo Yeol's POV]
When we heard that loud scream we immediately search for them. We spotted them at the main hall. Nicole & Hara is fighting over the ipod. "Yah Yah! What's happening?" YongHwa asked. They continued fighting until the ipod fly into the air and landed on the ground. Everyone get silent and we heard a Tweeting sound. After a few seconds "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Hara screamed, we all looked at her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" we screamed too, we saw a ghost in the front of Hara, she suddenly grabbed Hara's heart. A bloody flesh in Hara's Hand and he suddenly lay down the floor. The ghost was gone and Hara is holding her heart. We all screamed and leave Hara there. "We should find Mr Kim!" Key said. "Neh, but we have to find this Yuri! we have no time so we are going to now!" I said and we split into a group again. Thunder,YoungHwa,YonHyung & Tiffany came with me and Ji Yoon,Nicole,Hyo Mim & Key was left at the campus and continued searching for Mr. Kim.

[JiYoon's POV]
Seo Yeol,Thunder,YongHwa & YonHyung leave and we are left. Nicole was crying and I treid to comfort her "Yah, Nicole-ah! Stop crying we are here for you" I said to her. She looked at me and hugged me tight then started to cry so loud. "I'm scared and I can't believe that Hara is not a true friend" She replied. "Neh, you shouldn't trust her! Be with us, forget her and changey yourself and life!" I replied she nodded and she stopped cry so we started to search Mr. Kim.

[Seo Yeol's POV]
We left Seoul High and we headed Seoul Mental Hospital, where Chan Mi is staying. Ji Yoon give us the address, And when we get there. We asked the nurse "Can we visit Heo Chan Mi?" I asked. "Ow, Miss Heo! Are you a relatives of her?" The nurse replied. "Aniyo, we're just her former classmates! We just want to visit our dear ChanMi" I replied. "Ow, okay come this way please!" The nurse said and she lead us to Chan Mi's room. "Is she okay now?" YongHwa asked. "Neh, she did some progress but she's still having nightmares about a girl" The nurse replied. "Uhm by the way only 1 person can enter her room, coz maybe she might collapse like what happened before!" The nurse warned. "Ok, I should go" I said and everyone agreed. The nurse and I entered the room, I was surprise to see ChanMi she's looking good and healthy "ChanMi-ah you have a visitor! your former classmate!" The nurse said to Chan Mi. ChanMi looked at me then smiled. "Ok, I'll leave you two there!" The nurse said and she left us. Chan MI was sitting on her bed I sit beside her. "Chan-Mi-ah! Can I ask you something about Seo Hyun?" I asked her. She suddenly shocked and run on the corner and covered herself. I was shocked to. I was hoping that she would answer my question...

___________________________________________________________________________________________
New Chapter Mighty Readers! Hope you like it. The pole I made is no use. Hara did died in this chapter. I was shocked, cause there are 3 votes for Seo Yeol at the pole. So what do you think about this chapter? Not scary right? It's ending soon so keep supporting. I was thankful that this fic has 800+ views, but I only have few subscriber but it's alright with me. So
you Are you excited for the next chapter?

Thanks For Reading :)