A New Friend...

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]
I arrived at home late and Hyuna is waiting for me. When I enter the apartment, the lights in the living room is  off and the lamp-shade were the only one that gives light. "Eoni! you went home late! I cooked your favorite dish!" Hyuna said angrily. "Sorry, Little Dongsaeng for going home late, Kamsahamnidda for the food! Go on and sleep, I'll wash the dishes" I said and hugged her. "Neh, Eoni! After washing the dish, Pls. go to sleep!" She said and went to her room. I went to the mini kitchen of our apartment and Turn on the lights. I sit and eat the food that Hyuna prepared for me. While eating I glanced at the living room were it's a bit dark. I remembered my nightmare and I want to recognize that ghost girl in my nightmare. After eating, I washed the dishes and suddenly my ring slipped and I dropped it on the floor. I bent down my knees to get the ring, "Whatta-hell!" my ring get under the sink's cabinet. I tried to reach the ring and suddenly there's a hand hold my hand. I immediately get my hand and the ring went out and I move backward in fear. "huh-huh-huh" I gasped. I immediately get into our room and I didn't finish my work at the kitchen and I get inside my room. I change my clothes and get to sleep. I pray not to have nightmares again and I tried to stop thinking what happened at the kitchen.

The Next Morning, At The School....
I was shock in what I've seen at the school, NOBODY's HOLDING THEIR LAP TOP. Instead everyone is gossiping about something. I glanced at Yong Hwa, who's face is worried and pale. "Yong Hwa-sshi!" I called him up "Neh??" He replied "Why you look so pale?" I asked "Ani? Ah, Seo Yeol-ah Lee Joon is dead!" He replied confusedly "What? Lee Joon is dead? What do you mean?" I asked curiously and I can't believe that Lee Joon is dead "His dead body was found inside the old classroom in 4th floor" Yong Hwa explained "What happened to him?" I asked again " I don't know? The authorities are investigating his case!" He replied "Ok, thanks for the info. Ok I have to go Bye! Be careful!" I said and went to our room. While walking, I started to wonder if the cause of Lee Joon's death is the DEATH E-mail he recieved yesterday. I was confused and suddenly I bumped on someone and it's Yon Hyung "I'm Sorry" I apologized "It's ok, are you Seo Yeol?" She asked "Neh," I replied "We're classmates right? Can we go to the classroom together?" She asked "Ok, let's go!" I replied then smiled. While walking "Yon-hyung, have you heard the news that Lee Joon's is dead and his body was found in the old classroom in the 4th floor?" I asked her "Neh, It's so sad, to know that he's dead" She replied "Yeah right".

[POV2]
Few day's later, Yon Hyung and Seo Yeol were friends and terror started to happen again on Seo Yeol.

[Author's Message]
Sorry for late update and boring chapter, If it's not scaring you, please let me know by commenting! I'll make it more scarier thanks for the support guys!]