A Scenario..

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

At The Cemetery...
(Seo Yeol's POV)
The wind was blowing, the grasses are dancing with the air...
A scenario of an old cemetery is what I've see...
There was a girl in a white dress, she's looking at the gravestone then she looked at me and smiled..
I've never seen that girl before, the scenario turns into a dark image, the wind blows so strong, I looked back again at the girl and her eyes were bleeding like she cried a blood.  I was so scared and frightened the girl disappeared and I tried to find her with my eyes, until I felt something crawling in my shoulder. I started to move my head and looked at my shoulder, I was shock cause theres a creepy hand in my shoulder, I slowly turned my head and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed in fear when I saw the girl behind crying in blood.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed then I felt someoned waking me up "Yah! Seo Yeol-ah! Wake-up!" A voice said "You're dreaming again" the voice continued. I slowly opened my eyes and it was my sister Hyuna "Neh?" I asked in confused "Eoni! you're having a nightmares again!" She explained "Huh?" I replied and I'm still confused "Yah! Get up it's already 7:30! we have to go to school!" She exclaimed and went downstairs. I'm still confused and stress, I shake my head and get off the bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I still can remember the scenario I have dream. Then I take a shower, dressed up in my school-uniform and went downstairs.

"Eoni! Eat your breakfast!" Hyuna said "Neh, let's eat!" I replied with a smile.
After breakfast we leave the appartment and went to the subway. We waited for the train and headed to the school..

At The School...
All I can see is students holding their laptop and cellphones, busy chattig through internet. That's the main thing in our school that can't be vanished! the internet. there's a 98% of students in the school who is internet addict. And I'm one of it.

"Seo Yeol!" Tiffany called "neh?" I replied "Theres a new student, and she's going to be our classmate!" Tiff explained "Jeongmal?! that's cool!" I replied in excitement. And we both went to our classroom..