What the hell!

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bob and Robin found a good excuse to leave the house on the 25th and sneaked into Freen’s place briefly to hug her and her child.

The elder said he needed to visit a friend at a farm to deliver some fuel to his tractor, and Maggie suggested her son to tag along.

Bob had also visited Freen after midnight to be Lily’s Santa. So he was tired but happy.

Father and son chatted with the artist and their precious tiny one for an hour and circled the neighborhood to act like they were back.

Rawee tried to think of a way to go visit her granddaughter, too. However, Becky didn’t stop asking for her attention every minute.

On the 26th, the middle-aged woman was depressed with that situation and Maggie told her daughter-in-law to go make a brief visit while Becky was still asleep.

Lily welcomed Mrs. Armstrong with an adorable grin and Freen showed sympathy for the woman’s struggle.

__ I’ll find a way to come back in January. We have so much to do together. Right, Lily bean?

The 2-year-old nodded and hugged the older woman’s legs.

__ I’m sorry I put you all in this situation. Maybe I should move. __ The brunette murmured.

Rawee shook her head before saying:

__ Stop blaming yourself. I brought you here. Move and lose your support chain? What for? Becca rarely comes to England. And soon, it will be even harder. That girl doesn’t stop working.

Freen smiled and declared:

__ Her talent mustn’t be wasted, Mom. Going international is the right thing for her.

__ It should be yours too. But I don’t have time to argue. Come here. I wanna hug you one more time.

Ten minutes later, the Thai woman was back in her in-laws’ house and Becky stared with a puzzled expression.

__ Where were you, mom? You’re not a morning person.

__ True. But I fell in love with the flowers of the region. I decided to see them up close before we left.

The 24-year-old smiled and hugged her mother.

__ Life seems to slow down here, right? I wonder if we could adapt to this type of mood.

Laughing, Rawee shook her head.

__ I doubt it. Especially you, always doing 20 things at the same time.

Becky nodded and murmured:

__ I guess you’re right. I already miss everything, though.

__ You are nostalgic because your grandparents represent your childhood. It’s normal.

The artist sniffed her mother in a tender way and frowned.

__ Mom, why are you smelling like a baby? And this other smell...it’s like the ocean meeting the forest.

__ Maybe it was because I tried several samples. Your Grandma’s friend sells perfume.

Convinced, the brown-haired female declared:

__ They smell good. You should have bought them.

__ Maybe some other time. Now go close your luggage. We’re leaving soon. __ Rawee slapped her daughter’s .

__ x __

2026 had been a good year for Freen business-wise.

The brunette, who studied hard for months, started producing shampoos, soaps, creams, and many other products.

She rented a space in the city and named her store White Lily.

Soon, it became very popular among women of all ages.

Each client would recommend the store to a friend or family member and soon Freen had to hire an assistant.

In the second semester, the stunning female expanded the store, and the place became also a flower shop.

Grandma Maggie and Grandpa Bob helped her with the garden and she taught the old lady new techniques to arrange bouquets and special baskets with flowers.

There were 2 local weddings in 4 months and the brides hired Freen to make the flower pieces for the ceremony.

In 2027, the dark-haired female invited her aunt to spend some time with her and Lily and she trained the woman to produce the soaps, shampoos and creams too.

When the Thai female created an account for her third brand on Instagram, she named it Freen’s garden.

The former actress shot a video of her brand new greenhouse and showed her garage, which became her natural lab for the products.

Freen spoke in English in the video and explained the concept of her new business.

She also clarified that 80% of the products sold online would be manually produced by her aunt and she would focus on doing them for special dates, such as Christmas.

The 29-year-old didn’t show her face in the video. And she was careful not to reveal anything that might give her location.

Fans all over the world lost their mind in excitement and promised to support their idol once again.

In September, Freen’s garden had their first online sale.

It sold out in less than 3 minutes, despite the fans knowing the aunt had done those creams and shampoos.

Trying to please her fans, the female prepared the Christmas collection in advance and sent them to Thailand with Robin’s help.

Although everything was in Bangkok at the end of November, she announced the sales on December, 22nd and it sold out in 35 seconds.

A big company contacted Freen through email and offered a partnership to sell Freen’s garden products on a big scale.

After a long consideration, the former actress thanked them and refused the proposal.

Bob asked why she took that decision and the brunette explained she didn’t want to lie to her clients.

The purpose of Freen’s garden was to send a bit of her essence to those who trusted her job.

Once things became big, she would lose control of it and it would be just one more brand in the market.

The couple smiled with pride and continued being big supporters.

Lily, who was about to turn 3, just cared about receiving her mom’s love and playing with Fluffy and her grandparents.

The child was easy to please, and she was extremely obedient.

It was just funny the contrast of personality between her and her mother.

While Freen was quiet and calm, her daughter liked to play ball and run around.

__ x __

Becky’s career was thriving. So the actress didn’t have time for internet gossips and drama.

The actress shot a movie with Cate Blanchet early in 2027 and she was about to fulfill one of her biggest dreams.

Emma Watson returned to the cinema industry and personally cast Becky for her new movie.

She lived abroad for 11 months and went back home to celebrate her 25th birthday.

A few days later, the gorgeous Thai-British introduced her new girlfriend to the family. However, none of them gave the stranger much attention.

It was Becky’s 6th or 7th partner (between guys and girls) and the Armstrongs were always cold to any of them.

This time, the superstar waited for the girl to leave to confront them.

__ Why do the three of you always treat my partners like trash? Anyone I dated for the last 3 years. What’s the matter?

Robin shrugged and said:

__ We are a classy family. Nobody is treated like trash.

__ You are colder than ice! __ The daughter exclaimed.

Rawee finished drinking her water before saying:

__ First, I don’t think we should call it a relationship. Neither of them was treated by you as a partner. Just a temporary thing. You are the first to be cold with them. Why do you expect us to connect with strangers?

Richie, who was typing something on his phone, declared:

__ They are not Freen. We liked her. Only her. Period.

The parents saw their daughter blushing and getting enra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter