Ruined plans

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What do lilies mean?

Each different variety of lily holds a different meaning. But the most common meaning is purity and fertility. The sweet and innocent beauty of the lily flower has given it the association of fresh life and rebirth.'

'White lilies symbolize purity and rebirth

Often chosen for both weddings and funerals, white lilies symbolize a rejuvenation of the soul. They can represent purity, commitment, and rebirth, which is why they're often chosen as Sympathy flowers.'

'Orange lilies symbolize confidence and energy

Full of positivity and warmth, orange lilies are the perfect flowers to send when you want to say well done on a new job, new home, or personal achievement.'

www.bloomandwild.com

__ x __

Uranus broke all the records of the cinema in Thailand in 3 days.
Becky had a meeting with her lawyer and with Saint and she agreed to promote the Loyal Pin in the following months despite not renewing the contract.
The 21-year-old also decided not to accept any other project for the second semester.
Apart from going to the Cinema Festivals to promote Uranus and do some local events related to the Loyal Pin, the girl was planning to focus on her studies to finally graduate, which she ended up postponing the previous year.
She was proud of the huge success of the movie and things escalated quickly the following month, when Uranus was released in the USA and 10 other countries.
The Thai-British female was forced to stay away from social media because fans didn't stop asking her about Freen's second disappearance.
Nam and Heng tried to support their little one. However, Becky couldn't stand dealing with the memories their presence would bring. So she came up with excuses about her studying schedule.
Irin reached out to offer the same support.
This time, the young artist was able to accept, since her best friend was not as attached to her story with Freen as the duo was.
Nevertheless, the light-brown-haired female asked the singer to hang out with her in a low-key way.
They didn't post any pictures or videos to avoid unnecessary drama.
Irin brought pizza and some cans of beer to the actress' apartment.
At first, Becky rejected the drinks. But then, she saw some fans' posts about Freen and felt so down that she changed her mind.
__ What is it? Why are you staring blankly at your phone screen for a while?__ The friend asked.
Exhaling, the Thai-British murmured:
__ She vanished for 5 months, showed up for the movie premiere, and is gone for 3 months again. No clue or her location. Tomorrow is her birthday...
__ Send her a text. At least she is gonna read it.
Becky forced a smile:
__ I don't even know if she will. Freen is the type of person who makes sacrifices to keep those she cares about in her life. But once she is done, it's like the person never existed. And...I asked for it...in a way.
__ Hm...I doubt P'Freen is upset with you. Just hurt with the whole the world did to her. Maybe she is trying to heal to get back stronger.
The brown-haired female spoke with hesitation:
__ Maybe she found someone to be her comfort zone.
Irin rolled her eyes and smiled:
__ That woman has always been head over heels for you, Becky. I bet you girls who be at least engaged by now if...
The 21-year-old opened up:
__ I had all planned. I would confess on my birthday and propose if she didn't reject me.
__ You mean...in your concert?__ The singer widened her eyes.
Becky sighed and simply nodded to confirm.
__ Damn! You would kill all the shippers and your toxic solos.__ Irin whistled.
__ I just wanted us to be happy. I planned for over a year. Freen was always extra careful because of my age. I knew she held herself back many times. Or at least I thought so...
The other girl noticed her friend's voice breaking and insecurity all over her face.
__ Why are you doubting her feelings now? Didn't you use to brag that you two could read each other's minds?
The Thai-British grabbed another can of beer and sipped it.
__ I guess I'm just lost without her. Everything feels so... empty, so out of place. Maybe I was too career-oriented during that whole crisis. It was a defense mechanism. But I failed her.
Irin patted Becky's back a bit awkwardly and affirmed:
__ You were suffering too. No reason to blame yourself. By the way, am I a joke to you? Everything feels empty without her? Why am I wasting my time cheering you up?
Becky laughed and pushed the singer far from her.
__ Gross! We don't do this touching thing.
Teasing, the other girl pouted:
__ Of course not. I'm not that handsome pretty phi, right?
Instead of keeping smiling, the Thai-British looked down and murmured:
__ I miss her scent and the warm sensation to be in her arms whenever we hugged.
Irin remained silent for a long time. Then she dared to ask:
__ I always wondered...Have you two ever...banged?
Becky blushed and hit her best friend with a punch on the arm.
__ Didn't I say Freen was extremely respectful?
__ Jesus! That explains all that ual energy you girls had. And why the scenes were so well done!
The 21-year-old laughed and shook her head.
__ you, !
"At least she is laughing now."__ Irin drank some beer too.
__ Hey, I know it's not the right thing to do...But do you want me to buy some booze? Maybe you need to exorcise your demons to move on.
Shaking her head, the actress murmured:
__ No, thanks. I prefer to experience the pain to go through the next chapter. Thank you for reaching out, Gummy Bear.
__ Don't mention it, silly.

__ x __

Seven months had passed since the premiere of Uranus and the movie was a blockbuster.
Becky traveled with the producer and the director to 12 countries and experienced the global success of the project.
The loyal Pin's first episode aired the previous month and it had been breaking records since then too.
Now it was her birthday but the Thai-British had only one thing in mind: her graduation.
A group of fans asked the actress permission to fly to England as well, to be there for her and Becky authorized 20 of the old-time supporters from Thailand.
The Armstrong family tried to throw a party for their baby girl. However, the actress begged them not to.
They would travel in 2 days and the brown-haired female just wanted to rest until then.
The 22-year-old avoided social media and kept her phone off for more than half a day.
After having lunch with her parents and spending time with Bon Bon, the actress went to her apartment and her phone.
Nam, who had tried to contact her the whole day, called again and asked if she could drop by very briefly.
The younger one missed her older friend. So she agreed with the reques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter