Proposal

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freen entered her daughter’s bedroom in a hurry and found out Chala was crying.

Lily had stood up and was patting her cousin’s head.

__ She had a nightmare. Mummy, what happened to your shirt? __ The 5-year-old frowned.

Nun came running from the end of the corridor and noticed Becky’s ed pants and Freen’s ripped shirt.

The two actresses blushed while the brunette was thinking of a plausible answer. 

__ Ah, Mummy and Becky were practicing a fight scene for the movie.__ The 31-year-old said and avoided facing her co-star.

Nun commented Chala’s mother was wearing headphones to watch the livestream and asked the child if she was ok.

The 3 adults calmed the girl down and she went back to sleep.

Becky covered both girls and promised to stay for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, the Thai actress followed her mother outside and murmured:

__ Mom...

__ When have I ever asked about your private life? I trust my daughter. Relax and go take some rest, Fiin.__ The middle-aged woman smiled and walked toward her bedroom.

Freen’s mind and heart were in conflict. And she thought the best thing to do was resting, just like her mother suggested.

However, things were easier said than done and the artist rolled in her bed for hours.

Becky wasn’t very different from the older one.

After Lily slept, the 27-year-old wandered around the house and almost knocked on Freen’s door a couple of times.

The Thai-British was always the direct type, and she wanted to talk about what happened between them a few hours before.

But a little voice kept whispering inside her head:

“What if you ruin the good relationship with her and things become weird? Or spoils the agreement regarding Lily?”

Although Becky knew her former friend would not prevent her from seeing the child, she was afraid they might lose their current family environment forever.

“But she came on to you, Rebecca? Freen kissed you! And did stuff...” __ The brown-haired one scratched her hair.

Then she showered and continued a whole mental debate for hours.

“What was that? Was she drunk or just tipsy? Damn! She is so delicious! What should I do? “

Time went by and the international star slept for only two hours.

Nun knocked on Becky’s door at 7 am and shook her body gently.

The stunning female opened her eyes and glanced at Freen’s mother with a puzzled expression.

__ I’m sorry, sweetie. You’re late for work. Freen asked me to wake you up while she is taking care of Lily’s basic needs. The shooting starts in 20 minutes. The driver is waiting for almost 40.

__ Oh, God! Oh God! Indeed. Thank you, mom. I would never wake up on my own.__ The actress jumped off the bed.

Nun held Becky’s arm and smiled:

__ Breathe, Becky. Calm down. Try to wash up and get dressed without getting yourself an injury. I’ll make a delicious sandwich and you can have it on the way to work.

The 27-year-old grinned and kissed the middle-aged woman’s cheek.

__ Freen and I are the luckiest daughters in the whole world. Thank you for all the help. I don’t think we could be where we are without you and my mother.

The black-haired female pushed the actress gently into the bathroom and left after giving her an encouraging look

__ x __

They avoided eye contact whenever they were alone.

The director was mesmerized by their talent and he became more impressed by their performance and chemistry by the minute.

Shooting took the whole day, and both women went back home feeling worn out.

First thing they did was give attention to their little one and Lily shared everything she did and learned with enthusiasm.

After dinner, the Thai-British thought about doing a live on Instagram but was interrupted by her co-star.

The 31-year-old knocked on her door and blushed when the younger one welcomed her while wearing a very revealing blouse.

__ Hi, sorry to disturb. I just thought I should remind you the month is over. Lily and I are getting back home in two days.

__Ah... I see. I totally forgot.__ Becky felt embarrassed, too.

Freen wet her lips before saying:

__ But nothing needs to change. As we agreed before, you can still visit.

The shorter one spoke after a few seconds in silence:

__ That’s great! Thank you, P’Freen. I’ll organize my schedule to go to Guildford every two or three days. If you don’t mind.

__ Not at all. We may take the train together. After all, I also have to shoot some scenes.__ The brunette giggled nervously and excused herself.

Freen took her family members to the airport the following day and asked Becky if she wanted to renew the rent. 

The 27-year-old preferred to stay at a hotel than remain at such a big empty place.

Lily hugged the actress tight and told her:

__ I miss you already, Becky. Please go meet us soon. Okay?

Teasing her little one, the Thai-British said:

__ Listen to me, okay? 

The 5-year-old grinned and sang:

“I’m your boss! Listen to me, Okay?”

After kissing the girl’s forehead, the brown-haired female promised:

__ I’ll think of a way to be always by your side. Do you trust Becky?

Her cute clone beamed and patted the adult’s head.

__ Of course I do, Becky! Mummy trusts Becky. And you know mothers are smart.

The 27-year-old laughed out loud and filled the adorable girl with kisses on her nose and cheeks. 

The day after, the Thai artist put all her daughter’s things inside the production car and Becky helped carry her stuff.

__ The driver will be back today. I’ll come by train on Wednesday. Don’t forget to set your alarm on the phone.

__ Sure, Daddy. Don’t worry.__ The younger one joked.

They both smiled and hugged each other after some hesitation.

Becky sniffed Freen’s hair and the older one closed her eyes to enjoy that exchange of affection.

__ See you soon, Nong.

__ Have a wonderful trip, Phi’Freen.__ The 27-year-old replied with her second voice. 

They locked eyes for an entire minute and their hearts jumped like wild horses.

Lily wrapped her arms around both women’s legs and some people walking by smiled at that cute scene.

For the first time since she met the child, Becky felt like crying hard.

__ Ok. Let’s go, penguin! Oh, wait! Fluffy is still inside the house.__ The 31-year-old widened her eyes in panic.

The 5-year-old laughed and caressed the Thai-British female’s hand.

Five minutes later, the actress was standing on the sidewalk, waving goodbye.

She organized her things and sent them to a hotel the following day.

Her P. A helped her check if everything was ok about the house before she handed the keys back to the owner.

Becky spent those 24 hours in a bittersweet mood.

The gorgeous brown-haired superstar hadn’t realized how attached to Lily she had become. 

And how much she missed being glued to the hips with her former favorite person.

Trying to suffocate her sudden loneliness, the actress called some British friends and invited them to go out.

When she posted the pictures on Instagram, a certain phi sulked.

__ x __

Freen and Lily were happy to be around Maggie and Bob again.

They missed doing simple things around the elders.

The brunette took care of the Armstr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter