Addicted

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Becky had to wake up at 5 am because of a magazine shooting.

The 27-year-old dragged herself into the bathroom to shower.

Half asleep, the brown-haired female leaned on the wall and let the water hit her back.

The Thai-British didn’t hear her roommate coming and her body trembled the moment Freen rubbed her crotch against the younger actress’ .

__ Hmmm... babe. Why are you attacking me so early in the morning?

Becky’s neck and kissing her shoulder, the brunette commented:

__ It’s been 3 days since you came back and we didn’t have the chance to be alone. I miss us.

Shivering and aroused, the shorter one pulled her roommate’s hair with one hand and caressed her with the other.

Freen humped against Becky’s and bit her earlobe.

She smirked when the shorter one moaned.

Feeling encouraged, the 31-year-old caressed the brown-haired female’s s and slid her left hand down her abs.

A few seconds later, she had gone lower and Becky felt her co-star touching her .

__ Hey teerak, I love feeling you deep inside my walls. But you promised me something else before I traveled. __ The Thai-British spoke in her lower register. 

Smirking, Freen made her turn around and glued their bodies.

__ Don’t you gotta leave soon? How am I supposed to sit on your face for just a couple of minutes?

The 27-year-old pouted and wrapped her arms around the brunette’s neck. 

They kissed intensely and made out while the warm water was falling on them.

__ Okay, you’ve got a point. But please, I need us to do it asap. If our daughter asks to sleep with us, promise we’ll sneak out later.

Laughing, the taller one rubbed her knee in her co-star’s center.

__ P’Fiiiin! __ Becky whined.

__ Alright. Let’s finish our shower. I’ll drive you downtown. But you’ll need a cab to come back.

The brown-haired female sniffed her lover’s neck and kisses her skin.

__ You should rest, boo. I can drive.

Freen placed pecks on Becky’s nose, chin, and cheeks.

__ Not on my watch. You get easily distracted when you sleep poorly.

The younger one questioned:

__ How about Lily? Won’t she feel scared without both of us here? 

The artist picked a towel and handed it to her child’s mother.

__ Don’t worry. My mom is coming for breakfast. She’ll tell her we are working.

__ Are we? __ The Thai-British smiled and dried her hair.

Holding her own towel, the dark-haired woman responded:

__ I gotta go check some material for my 92 new collection.

__ Oh, that’s nice. I’m excited for you. __ Becky caressed and kissed Freen’s .

Giggling, the Thai artist slapped the actress’ . 

They left the bathroom and Freen put on a robe to sneak out of the younger female’s room.

They met in the kitchen 20 minutes later, had a quick breakfast, and left.

__ x __

Becky had been invited by an executive producer of the second most powerful TV channel in Thailand to have an informal meeting.

While waiting for the man at the reception desk, the actress checked the app formerly called Twitter.

Everything was fun and cute. Until she saw a hater harassing Freen by posting a lot of fake news and tagging her.

What really annoyed Becky was that those people kept linking the brunette to the same pathetic guy she was never involved with.

“Freen having a child despite not marrying, tells me she is indeed a . Bet she doesn’t know who the father is. Or it’s the old fungus.”

Not resisting, the actress commented:

“It’s been 7 years. Get a life. Try to find someone who might have the courage to get laid with you. If the child needed a father, it would be either Freen herself or me. Although it’s not your freaking business.”

Right after, the 27-year-old screenshot of the person’s recent attacks and sent them to her lawyer.

Most fans were confused but also highly excited after their idol’s explosion.

Starting to calm down, the Thai-British left some positive message to her angels.

Then, another devil stole her peace.

An idiot wrote a post addressing her.

“Becky is such an attention seeker!She is probably queerbaiting with the lazy diva again. I wonder how much she paid Freen to go back yo Thailand and play along.

This time, the brown-haired female raised her eyebrow and wrote:

“Oh, yeah! You have no idea how much Freen and I queerbait late at night or early in the morning back home. Sometimes in the pool. Actually, I think I’ll invite her to queerbait properly in a new project, since we are not characters and real people can’t do it. Especially for you, dear Helen.” 

The executive producer showed up and welcomed her with a huge grin. 

Putting the phone in her bag, the stunning female needed to forget about the haters to focus on potential work.

After offering the star all kinds of beverages and snacks, the executive went straight to the point.

__ I admire your talent, Ms. Armstrong. When I heard you were back to Thailand, I immediately talked to some colleagues. Our company would love to produce an enormous project with you and Ms. Sarocha. Unfortunatelly, she rejected our first attempt. How about you? Could I have any hope?

Taken aback, the international star glanced at the man with a puzzled expression.

__ Why us? It’s been 7 years since Freen and I worked together in Thailand.

__ Well, you are the best. I also watched the new movie.It’s highly entertaining. The chemistry between you two is untouched. And our channel was never able to beat the numbers of the loyal Pin and Gap. Don’t you think it would be a good challenge for both of you? To try to do something bigger?

The male spoke with sparkles in his eyes, and the actress liked his energy.

Becky smiled and affirmed:

__ It’s certainly tempting. The thing is... Freen is extremely difficult to convince once she makes up her mind about something.

__ Does it mean you are at least considering accepting it? __ He smiled back.

The 27-year-old nodded and commented:

__ I was thinking of settling down in Thailand. A new TV series is a nice way to connect with the locals. I won’t do a GL with anyone else, though. If Freen doesn’t change her mind, I can play anything as long as it doesn’t involve a romantic relationship.

Trying to hide a smug, the man said:

__ My group is open to spend as much money as it takes to produce a major project for Freenbecky. Please, help me change her perspective.

Becky remained quiet for a couple of seconds. 

__ When would we start filming?

__ In mid August. I want the series airing in November.__ The guy in his mid thirties declared.

Sighing, the actress scratched her head.

__ We’re in June. I’m still promoting the movie. Well, it’s doable. I’ll talk to her and see how she reacts.

__ I appreciate that, Ms. Armstrong. __ The millionaire shook her hand enthusiastically. 

__ x __

Saint called Becky to invite her for a small celebration at his house.

Her former boss said Nam already dragged Freen and some of their old friends were on their way.

The 27-year-old promised to call him back with an answer.

First, she needed to be sure her roommate had really agreed with that.

It was already 5:30 pm and the Thai-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter