A lowkey life

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Guildford, Surrey- 2025

Nun spent three months in England with her daughter and their tiny one.

Feeling guilty, Freen asked her aunt to hire helpers to take care of her mom's cafe.

The brunette had experience in taking care of children because she had supported her aunts with her little cousins many times.

Bob and Maggie were present in her daily routine even after she moved to her own house, and the small group was exultant.

Soon, the 26-year-old female restarted her habit of making candles and the couple became enchanted.

Freen was devoted to Lily, and she preferred to bathe her daughter and do everything she could.

The only exception was when she needed to shower or go to the bathroom.

Maggie and Nun were always calling the brunette out because she didn't let go of her baby, even during her meals.

Lily would be hanging on her while she was having lunch or dinner.

Bob, on the other hand, found that behavior adorable, and he defended the actress by saying she was a lioness and it was her instinct to keep her cub around.

When her mother got back to Thailand, the dark-haired female felt the need to do more than candles because her daughter was usually sleeping and she wanted to keep her mind busy.

So at first, she would go the Armstrong with the baby and take care of their yard.

But then she planted some seeds in her own land and started cultivating some herbs and flowers.

In June, Robin and Bob helped her to transport the candles from London to Bangkok legally and she posted the new sale on her Light Night candles page, and everything sold out in 2 minutes.

Fans from all over the world became so euphoric that they trended for 3 days, asking her about the 92 collection.

Surprised, Freen had to think about her other business.

Chatting with her partner Lucian, the artist asked him to produce some shirts, hoodies, and caps with a lily embroidered on them. White for those with dark colors and orange for the light ones.

They would open the sales on her birthday and Freen was relieved that she didn't need to worry about hiding her location in that case, since Lucian lived in Thailand.

Maggie watched her dear friend being a perfect mom and still getting her business going, and she felt proud and happy.

In July, the Thai female began a study about the homemade production of soaps, shampoos, bubble baths, massage oils, and essences.

Nun came to visit in August, and she prepared her daughter's favorite food and a cake.

Bob and Maggie organized a private event in their house and some of the close neighbors who had grown fond of Freen were also there.

The beautiful young woman teared up with joy and a bit of sadness.

She missed her family, friends, and especially her little flower.

While checking the fans' messages and events, the artist saw some of Becky's recent pictures and she felt a knot in .

"You've matured so much, Bec. More beautiful by the second."

Nun caught her only child tearing up and caressing the screen on the phone.

__ Want me to send her a message when I am back home?__ The middle-aged woman asked in a sweet tone.

Taken aback, the 26-year-old forced a smile and murmured:

__ Thanks, Mom. I just want her to be happy. No need to bother her.

The mother never criticized her daughter. So she kept quiet and simply held her closer to her chest.

__ Did you see how pretty my baby is, Mom? Did you notice how long her eyelashes are?__ Freen was grinning, but her broken voice showed she was about to cry hard.

The calm woman exhaled and patted her precious daughter's back.

__ She is all cute and perfect. Just like you.

That lightened the actress' heart because it was adorable that her mother never considered another possibility.

Lily was her baby, despite them not sharing the same DNA.

__ x __

Becky shot her new movie from September to November and continued taking some law practice on a small scale.

Although the fans were always whining online, the 22-year-old continued being distant from social media, unless she had to share official pictures and videos.

The Thai-British hadn't done a live on her accounts for the last year and she closed her account on the Chinese platform 1 year before.

Despite her new advisor insisting she should keep her bond with the fandom, the gorgeous young woman fully ignored his suggestions.

In December, the talented girl told her parents she needed to travel to Germany to take part in a long workshop and she would neither celebrate her birthday nor Christmas at home.

Robin and Rawee raised their kids for the world. So they didn't take that personally.

In fact, the male suggested that his son also traveled on vacation and came up with the excuse that he wanted to be alone with his wife.

Rawee understood the message in a second and she celebrated when it was clear they could be present at Lily's first birthday and Christmas.

The 4 Armstrong promised to make up for the missing moments once the family star was back to the country.

While in Germany, Becky met the director's assistant, and they dated a couple of times.

The celebrity warned she wasn't looking for commitment and asked if the guy could handle being in the shadows.

They made a deal to keep it Lowkey and with no strings attached.

Nonetheless, Becky was done with him in less than 3 weeks.

She stayed in Frankfurt until February 2026 because the producer decided they should take the chance and shoot as much as possible while there.

In mid-February, the gorgeous female finally joined her family, and they discussed the possibility of traveling to Latin America.

After several talks, the quartet agreed to go to Rio de Janeiro for the Carnival.

Once again, the matriarch used fake names to buy tickets and booked a trip to Spain to cover their actual intention.

Richie was extremely excited to go back to Brazil. On the other hand, Becky became blue when she remembered the long messages exchanged between Freen and her and how cute the brunette was for keeping up with the opposite time zone.

Then she snapped out of that feeling of nostalgia and depression and promised she would get over that love once and for all.

The Armstrong family spent 3 weeks in Brazil and they visited Porto de Galinhas and Fernando de Noronha after watching the carioca main event during Carnival.

Irin kept Bon Bon at her place and she would video call her best friend whenever the connection allowed them to talk, just to show the dog his family didn't abandon him.

After that wonderful family vacation, Becky got a call from a big Hollywood director and the man invited her for an audition.

The 23-year-old actress flew to Los Angeles at the end of March and was cast in a drama in which Emma Thompson would be her grandmother.

She was shocked and thrilled by such a tremendous opportunity.

__ x __

Guildford, Surrey- 2025

Freen was sitting on the floor, watching her ten-month-old struggle to follow Fluffy.

The dog, which was always so energetic, tried his best to slow down for the baby.

The brunette had a collection of photos she captured while her two pills of happiness were interacting.

Maggie dropped by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter