The orange and blue theory

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple closed a resort to make Lily’s party.

All the family helped with the decoration despite both Freen and Becky hiring a party planner and a catering service.

Nam and Irin also insisted on doing some manual work for the little one. So the group of family and friends had a hard, long day to finish every detail.

Everybody took turns at spending time with the child Becky stayed with their daughter for a couple of hours in the morning. Then Freen had lunch with Lily.

In the afternoon, Nun invited her grandchild to visit her cousins and Rawee dropped at the Chankimha’s cafe to pick the girl up.

The following morning, Robin drove his parents, his wife, and Lily to the resort while Freen, Becky, Nun, and the dogs followed him in another car.

Mesmerized by the view, the 6-year-old teared up.

__ What is it, penguin?__ The brunette cupped her baby girl’s face in her hands and asked softly.

__ It’s so beautiful, Mummy. It makes me happy.

Hearing her kid’s trembling voice made Becky tear up too, and she hugged both the girl and her lover.

__ Your mom had great ideas to celebrate your birthday.__ The Thai artist told her child.

__ Thank you, mom.__ The 6-year-old leaned against Becky’s legs and rested her head there.

The 28-year-old patted her daughter’s hair and murmured:

__ Don’t mention, baby. But I wasn’t the only one. Everybody helped. Your mummy, nanam, gramps, grandpa, grannie Rawee and Grannie Nun, Richie, and our friends too.

__ Truth! Many people love you, penguin.__ Freen got down on her knees to kiss her tiny one.

The Armstrong family waved at the trio to invite them to enter the place.

Nun handed the Thai-British female Boba’s leash, Bon Bon’s to her daughter, and Fluffy’s to her grandchild.

The other Chankimha children welcomed their cousin with giggles and cheers.

She asked permission to go chase them and the 32-year-old recommended her to be careful.

Later, Lily greeted her guests and got extremely excited when Becky told her all those people had donated money to a rescue animal center in her name as her birthday gift.

The club was filled with balloons, and all types of toys that could be used by kids and adults.

The main theme was penguins, and Lily wanted to take pictures everywhere.

A gigantic penguin with a trampoline inside of it had been placed outdoors.

Beaming, the birthday girl dragged Nam, Irin, Richie, and her mothers to play with her.

The little one respected the older ones because it might injure them.

After making Freen and Becky go to the same toy with her for the fifth time, the 6-year-old accepted having some kiwi with the artist.

Freen was feeding her daughter, and Lily smiled brightly, showing her dimples.

__ You are even cuter when you feel happy, penguin.

The child chewed the fruit and asked:

__ Do you know why I’m so happy, mummy?

The dark-haired one tucked a strand of hair behind her daughter’s ear and murmured:

__ Why, baby?

Looking into the adult’s eyes, the 6-year-old shared:

__ Because Mummy is the happiest after Mom entered our lives. And Lily has 2 moms to give and receive love.

Feeling her partner’s presence, the artist turned her head and faced Becky.

The international actress heard that conversation, and her eyes were filled with tears.

They exchanged a silent glance that carried their thoughts and feelings.

Freen kissed the girl’s forehead and confessed:

__ You’re right. Your mom brought my happiness back. She multiplied the joy of having you in my life. As you know, I couldn’t have made you without her. The two most important people for me share the same naughty face.

Becky and Lily giggled and the Thai-British took the chance to hug her woman and daughter once again.

__ Sorry to overhear your private talk, girls. But I wanna point out I’m the happiest because of you both, too.

Smirking, Freen and the tiny one spoke in unison:

__ I know.

The brown-haired female widened her eyes and exclaimed:

__ Wow! And people say this tiny bean is my clone. Look at her acting like Mummy.

Lily and Freen laughed and pulled the Thai-British for another hug.

Then, the brunette asked:

__ Baby, Mom and I told people to help rescue animals because you love doing good deeds. But we can buy you all the birthday presents you want. You know that, right?

Looking at the couple with sparky eyes, the adorable kid affirmed:

__ Mummy and mom always give me everything. Lily is fine. Maybe a little brother or sister someday, right?

Both actresses blushed and avoided eye contact.

The child laughed and said she was gonna play with her friends.

__ x __

Freenbecky’s new series was released on December 22nd and the first episode broke all the Thai records.

The four main stars watched it together at a bar and the proximity between Nadech, Yaya, Freen, and Becky brought curiosity and excitement to the fans.

Even though Christmas was not as relevant to Thailand as it was to the Western countries, the Armstrongs wanted to celebrate it in their traditional way.

Robin and Rawee bought a resort and asked the girls to stay there with the family until the beginning of January.

The two actresses packed their bags and hit the road on the 23rd.

Once again, Freen’s mother joined the Armstrong family.

This time, neither of the women got even closer to the kitchen or did any kind of task.

Becky’s father made sure all of them would be pampered.

Lily was excited and chose Richie as her target.

The uncle had to be her brother-in-arms to explore the entire place and do all the activities.

Freen noticed a bittersweet expression on her partner’s face while the 28-year-old watched their girl dragging Richie everywhere.

__ Are you okay, teerak?__ She dared to ask, unlike her past self, who would just hug her lover.

Despite hesitating, the brown-haired one confessed:

__ I missed so much about our daughter. Maybe I wouldn’t be mature enough back then. But it’s something I can’t recover.

The dark-haired one looked down and whispered:

__ I’m sorry. It never crossed my mind I would be stealing your precious moments.

Becky pulled her woman to her lap and caressed her.

__ You didn’t, babe. I was dumb enough to ask you to leave. The past gotta be forgotten. It was just a realization. I will do my best for her future, though. There is only one thing that bugs me for real. Lily doesn’t have my family name.

Freen remained silent for several minutes while considering the situation.

__ You are the lawyer. So I don’t know if I’m gonna propose something stupid. How about we get legally married and ask to redo her birth certificate and stuff?

Widening her eyes, the younger one ask:

__ P’Freen, would you really do this for me?

Shrugging, the handsome one stated:

__ I’d be doing for all of us: You, Lily, our family, and myself. It’s only fair she can be acknowledged as Chankimha Armstrong because she is both.

The Thai-British cupped her co-star’s cheeks in her hands and looked into her eyes.

__ I want this so badly! However, the laws regarding same- couples in Thailand are still very weak. Would you consider marrying me in England?

Freen giggled and responded:

__ We can have multiple weddings. That’s not an issue.

The younger one beamed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter