Freenbecky

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had spent the last 7 hours ing around the house.

Becky rested on Freen’s chest when they finally reached the brunette’s bed.

Exhaling, the 27-year-old beamed and enjoyed her lover caressing her back.

__ Will you freak out if I say I can keep going?

The brunette laughed before responding:

__ Nah. I also want more. Just let me rest my jaw. Never used it so much.

__ And you use it so well! Damn! My is tingling again just thinking back.

Freen faked slapped her co-star’s and then, rubbed it sensually.

__ Bloody hell! Stop teasing me, teerak!

__ Alright, kitty.

They remained silent for a couple of minutes. Then the older one commented:

__ I love it when you your fingers deep inside and spin your hand.

Looking up, Becky smirked.

__ And I love the things you do with your tongue. I almost passed out when you were eating me up at the dinner table.

The 31-year-old blushed but her cocky expression made her lover laugh.

__ How can you be cute and ty at the same time, babe?

__ You tell me, Becky Rebecca. The same applies to you. __ Freen pulled the younger one and kissed her lips.

After kissing her roommate back, the brown-haired female asked:

__ I bought us some toys. What’s your opinion about using s and stuff?

Rubbing the Thai-British female’s cheek, the dark-haired one affirmed:

__ I’m open to try anything with you, teerak.

Becky felt butterflies in her stomach just because of Freen’s tone of voice.

Despite that conversation, they ended up making love and reserved the toys for a different occasion.

Later, they showered together and couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

Finally, Freen dragged her lover to the kitchen and prepared something light for them.

The 27-year-old offered help and took the chance to tackle a sensitive subject.

__ Babe, I gotta talk to you about something you may not be too happy about.

Taken aback, the brunette stopped cutting the tomatoes to give her partner’s attention.

__ Alright. I’m listening.

__ Ugh... That producer contacted me too. About us doing a new series.

The taller one sighed loudly, indicating she was not pleased.

__ Bec...

__ Please, P’Freen. I miss working with you. Yeah, we did a movie. But it was a quick job. Let’s do something big again. You are such a talented actress. I’m also a fan. Give me this pleasure.

Hesitantly, the artist questioned:

__ What about our daughter? I don’t want Lily being raised by others. Even if they are our family. We should be her parents.

__ It’s easy to handle. We’ll demand decent shooting hours. I’m sure they’ll accept whatever we ask. So we’ll still spend a lot of time with her. Can’t we give it a try? At least schedule a meeting and see how it goes?__ The stunning brown-haired female leaned closer and sniffed her roommate’s hair.

Freen relaxed and beamed.

__ Always using cuteness to manipulate me, huh? I’ll think about it.

__ Thank you, babe. __ Beck placed a peck on the handsome woman’s lips.

__ x __

The Armstrongs were gathered again, and this time, Robin and Rawee stayed at their daughter’s house for the weekend.

Freen and Becky played ball with Lily and the dogs in the yard.

Maggie, Bob and their son sat on the porch and watched the cute interactions with adoration.

Rawee didn’t resist and filmed everything.

The 5-year-old was giggling and showing all her joy at having her mothers with her.

After the family had lunch, the two actresses watched a movie with their little one and the trio fell asleep in the couch.

Becky and Lily were cuddling with the brunette.

The elders went to their own house at the back to take an afternoon nap and Becky’s parents gossip about how sure they were that the two females had become an item.

On Sunday morning, the 27-year-old woke up early and heard her daughter playing in her room.

She invited Lily to bring breakfast in bed to Freen.

The handsome woman whined and mumbled some grumpy sentences at first.

However, the cute tiny version of her lover climbed her body, lay on her chest and said:

__ I love you, mummy. Please, don’t be upset.

Glaring at Becky, the Thai artist asked:

__ Why would I be upset, penguin? It’s 7 am. On a Sunday. It’s fine.

The younger one bit her lip not to laugh and invited:

__ Wanna take a walk with us, P’Fiin?

__ Yeaaah, mummy! Please! __ The child rolled to the side and clapped her hands.

Accepting defeat, the stunning, dark-haired woman stood up and showered to wake up properly.

The couple accidentally wore similar clothes, and their little girl laughed when she noticed.

__ Can we take one dog with us, mummy? __ The 5-year-old requested.

__ Hm... Bon Bon hurt his foot yesterday. And Fluffy is too hyped for our neighborhood. Maybe Boba. He is calmer lately.

Nodding, Becky agreed and declared:

__ I’ll grab his leash.

Ten minutes later, the cute family was in a street behind their house.

The older one suggested they visited the street fair nearby and her partner liked the idea.

Lily was eager to learn about the local fruits and food and Freen had all the patience in the world.

Finding everything her roommate and their daughter did cute, the Thai-British bought some coconut water and poured to their dog.

After crossing the fair, they dropped at a local store to buy some groceries and walked back home.

Little did they know that someone notice them and took several pictures.

A couple of hours later, Nam called Freen to warn her and Becky’s lawyer did the same.

The two women exchanged a tense look, but the 31-year-old ended up calming her partner down.

__ These things are inevitable. Do we want to raise her like a prisoner? Let’s keep living our lives and ignore all the trash that may come up.

__ I couldn’t agree more. those es.

Freen pulled the brown-haired one closer and kissed her forehead.

__ x __

Nam invited them to her movie premiere, and they decided to go.

Despite all the online rumors about them, Freen and Becky were living their life normally.

The two women explained to their daughter that they would support aunt Nam’s work, but she couldn’t go because the movie was made for adults.

Being a sweet and understanding girl, the 5-year-old wished they had fun.

Irin offered to stay in the house just to keep the Armstrongs relaxed.

Both Freen and Becky were thankful for their group support.

Not only their family but friends were like an enormous villa. But in an emotional sense.

Once again, the duo dressed like a couple, even though they changed into separated rooms.

Maggie, Bob, and Irin whistled and teased them.

__ Look, Bob! Just like you and I when we wanted everyone to know we were together.

Freen blushed and whined:

__ Careful about what you say around my kid. Remember: sometimes we help people raise expectations.

Irin and Maggie exchanged a naughty grin while the old man tried to change the subject.

The driver Becky hired for the evening arrived and the couple kissed their child goodnight.

One hour later, they arrived at the cinema and took the media by surprise.

Freen got ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter