The way the cookie crumbles

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their private vacation with their daughter, the couple came home and decided to share their new secret with their mothers.

Becky invited Rawee to go to Nun’s cafe.

Freen asked Maggie to keep an eye on their little one and drove with her lover without warning her family.

When they arrived, the artist’s aunt was serving some fans.

The 32-year-old told her partner to stay in the car and walked to the back of the cafe.

Nun was cooking and almost had a heart attack.

After apologizing, the handsome female whispered:

__ Mom, I need you to close the place after serving the people who are already inside. Bec and I invited Rawee to come here.

The older lady nodded and called her sister, who entered the kitchen with a puzzled expression.

Seeing her niece, the woman smiled brightly and almost said her name out loud but was silenced.

Nun explained the situation and asked her to deal with it.

Freen’s aunt walked toward the main door and hung the ‘closed’ plate.

Fans noticed her face seemed distressed and asked if there was anything wrong.

The woman apologized and informed they would need to go after their meal because the family had things to solve.

Meanwhile, Freen went back to the car and instructed Becky to warn her mom to stay in her vehicle if she arrived in the next 15 minutes.

After the cafe was empty, the couple got inside, and Mrs. Armstrong arrived.

Nun’s sister greeted all the women and left because she felt they needed privacy.

__ So, girls... what is going on? Why are the four of us on this unplanned date?__ Rawee smiled and questioned.

Freen and Becky exchanged a meaningful look and the younger one leaned on the brunette like a clingy cat:

__ Can you explain, babe?

Nun and Rawee grinned and sighed while the brunette fought her urge to kiss her woman.

__ Okay. Moms, Bec, and I visited a doctor in London to check if any of us are healthy enough to carry a child.

__ Oh, and how did it go?__ Nun looked at her daughter affectionately.

The couple smiled and the older one continued:

__ It went well. We are okay physically. But we found out something unexpected.

Rawee frowned with concern and asked:

__ Is it a problem? Becky held her mother’s hand and beamed:

__ No, mom. It’s just reaaaally surprising.

Nodding, the dark-haired female continued explaining:

__ The science found a way and now, two women can be biological mothers of the same child. So the doctor told us he can use Bec’s eggs and my stem cells or vice versa. No male DNA is needed. They make some genetic adjustments. But in the last 2 years, 180 babies were born through this method. It’s legal. Not promoted because it’s not cheap and due to religious groups attacks.

The older women widened their eyes in surprise and Mrs. Armstrong showed her major concern:

__ What about malformation? Negative outcomes? Did these women have a normal pregnancy?

The 28-year-old actress rubbed her mother’s back and responded:

__ The normal rate, mom. Very similar to the old-fashioned way of getting pregnant. You know many women suffer miscarriages and need to try several times.

Nun caressed Freen’s arm and murmured:

__ And do you think you are ready to risk it? I mean, your pregnancy wasn’t easy.

Becky affirmed:

__ I told Freen I don’t mind carrying our next child.

The Thai female shook her head and spoke:

__ No, Bec. Let’s not discuss this now, please. I just wanted our mothers to know what we are considering.

__ Alright, teerak. Don’t get stressed.__ The beautiful star sniffed Freen’s hair and kissed her cheek.

The cafe owner commented:

__ I’m very happy for you, girls. You are blessed to reconnect and to have Lily. If it’s in your heart to increase your family, I’ll pray for more blessings.

Rawee smiled and nodded.

__ I agree. Our Lily is a little piece of your love. You girls have all my love and support. No matter what you decide.

__ x __

The couple continued bearing the fruits of their labor in April, despite their recent series finished in February.

Lily was excited about going to the new school the following month. So her moms took her out to buy school supplies, new shoes, and a bag.

Freen and Becky spoiled their daughter the whole day, even though the 6-year-old was too sweet to take advantage of the moment.

Driving back home, the brunette heard her phone ringing and asked the younger one to pick it up.

Becky saw it was her lover’s aunt and talked to her cheerfully.

When Freen noticed her wife’s voice change and become tense, she parked the car and waited.

The alluring Thai-British kept her side of the conversation extremely monosyllabic.

Their daughter was listening to music on Becky’s phone. And only ending the call, the 28-year-old relaxed because she remembered Lily couldn’t hear what she was about to say.

__ What is it, Bec?__ The handsome artist asked in a whisper.

__ A motherer took pictures of us leaving the fertility clinic in London. We are in every gossip portal. There are tons of speculations about which of us is pregnant.

The older one opened the door of the vehicle and breathed some fresh air.

They were almost home, and the area was filled with trees and farms.

Becky checked on their child and realized Lily had fallen asleep.

Carefully, she got out of the car too, and walked toward her partner.

__ Babe, I’m pissed off too. But there’s nothing we can do about it. Let’s try to ignore the . Just like we’ve been doing for over a year now.

Freen glanced at her co-star and mother of her kid and smiled.

__ That’s not it. I was on the verge of a panic attack. It’s been years since I last had one. But the idea of scaring or traumatizing our daughter gave me the strength to snap out of it.

__ Oh, Jesus! Are you sure you are alright? The shorter one cupped her lover’s face in her hands and asked in a sweet tone.

__ Yeah, teerak. You’re right. All we have to do is ignore . Being in the entertainment business has a price. No complete privacy. That’s how the cookie crumbles. Right?__ Freen spoke firmly, filling her wife’s chest with pride.

__ Exactly, babe! Let’s go home. We have dozens of things to do. Way better than thinking of media and stalkers.__ The brown-haired one beamed and placed a peck on her woman’s lips.

They got back into the car and Freen leaned to adjust her child’s neck.

Her partner watched it with hearty eyes.

Later, they showered with Lily and enjoyed the little girl’s excitement while narrating her day to Maggie and Bob.

The elder showed the family the house tree he built along with Robin to their penguin, and Becky’s Xerox jumped into her great grandpa’s arms to show affection.

The small group was having that soft family time in the yard when they heard the bell ring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter