Bonding

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freen slapped Becky, who woke up totally lost.

__ What the... __ The younger one was about to exclaim, but her former friend covered .

__Shush! You’re gonna wake Lily up. Follow me. __ The dark-haired female whispered and got off the actress’ body.

They met in the living room and the Thai-British questioned:

__ Why did you hit me? And why were you sitting on top of me?

Blushing, the brunette explained:

__ You pushed me and kissed me.

Becky felt embarrassed too and scratched her hair.

__ Oh, sorry about that. You know how my sleep is messy, right?

__ Yeah, forget about it. No harm done. Just go to your room, please. Ah, and don’t forget your new clothes.

The beautiful woman beamed and hesitantly hugged the Thai one.

__ Thank you for taking care of me even now.

Shy, Freen cutely pushed her former friend with a smile.

__ Someone has got to. You’re forever a baby.

Becky stuck her tongue out, grabbed the bags, and left the room.

The 31-year-old held her heart and inhaled and exhaled to stabilize her heartbeats.

After drinking some water, the artist went back to bed and cuddled with her daughter.

In the morning, the trio had breakfast together and Freen commented she would visit two houses.

The 27-year-old said she wished they could go together. But unfortunately, the director wanted to redo some scenes.

Lily smiled and affirmed:

__ Mummy is good at choosing things. Don’t worry, Becky. We can visit other places when you’re free.

__ You’re so right, little one! __ The adult cupped the girl’s cheeks and kissed her softly.

Freen observed Becky and Lilly smiling with their entire faces, and she melted.

When they got off the table of the hotel restaurant, the Thai female former friend:

__ Penguin, follow Becky to her room and make sure she remembers to brush her teeth.

__ Okay, mummy. __ The 5-year-old nodded adorably.

The shorter one glanced at the brunette and shook her head:

__ P’Fiin... Don’t make fun of Nong Beck. I’m not that distracted anymore.

Raising her eyebrow, the handsome woman questioned:

__ Really? Are you sure? Okay. So Nong go to our room and check if Lily is brushing her teeth properly.

Becky realized her phi was still taking care of her by finding ways to grow a bond between her and the child.

__ Yes, Daddy.__ The brown-haired one didn’t resist the temptation to provoke the brunette.

Lily burst into laughter while the dark-haired one put on her shades and pretended to check something on her phone.

The Thai female walked behind her daughter and her superstar long-time friend.

Freen sat on the couch and heard them giggling together and her eyes teared up.

“I wonder how things would have been if you were by my side back then, Bec...”

Becky kissed the tiny one and explained she needed to run to the set.

But then she saw those alluring eyes were red and filled with tears.

Getting on her knees, the 27-year-old rubbed Freen’s leg and whispered:

__ What is it, bab... Phi? Are you feeling pain or something?

Playing cool, the 31-year-old lied:

__ Allergies.

__ Sweetie...

The entrepreneur pushed the actress playfully while declaring:

__ Go away, kid! The movie director is gonna be pissed if you disturb the shooting again.

Despite knowing the older one was avoiding some serious talk, Becky had no choice but to follow her suggestion.

Lily joined her mother a few minutes later and Freen kissed her several times, making the little girl laugh.

__ Mummy, I miss Fluffy, Nanam, and Gramps. __ The 5-year-old commented.

__ Me too, little bean. I’ll think of a way to minimize our problem. Trust me, okay?

The girl wrapped her arms around the adult’s neck and beamed.

__ Always, mummy.

__ Great! Noooow, let’s put on some thick clothes and go out. __ The charming woman slapped her child’s without strength.

__ x __

Freen sent Becky pictures of the houses and described some details throughout the day.

The younger one was surprised that the brunette was considering her opinion on the matter.

However, she would always trust her Phi’s judgment. So she told the older one to go ahead and close the deal if she found the right place for them.

The artist went back to the hotel with Lily around 5 pm and the Thai-British joined them soon after.

They discussed the idea of taking the kid to an amusement park and that was what they did later that evening.

Freen showered with her daughter and they got dressed while Becky was doing the same in her room.

The trio had dinner at the hotel and took a taxi once they finished.

Despite the brunette’s extra care with the little one, Becky was pleasantly surprised to watch her get out of her comfort zone to give Lily a full experience.

Aware of the older woman’s fears, the 27-year-old held her hand while the three were on the rollercoaster.

Their kid was sitting between them, and Freen was passing assurance to the baby girl.

Once they went back to the ground, the handsome female leaned closer to the actress’ ear and whispered:

__ Thank you.

Smiling from ear to ear, Becky responded:

__ No, P’Freen. Thank you.

__ Mummy! Becky! Look! A giant penguin.

The 5-year-old dragged both women to a tent where people needed to hit the target to pick a prize.

Acting all cocky, the Thai-British affirmed:

__ Leave it to me, Freen. I’m good with targets.

The 31-year-old smirked because she was more than familiar with that side of the brown-haired one.

She stepped away and watched the pretty woman doing her thing.

5 minutes later, Becky was scratching her hair with a frustrated expression.

Lily laughed out loud and pulled the adult’s pants to get her attention.

__ Sorry, penguin. I tried my best.__ The actress bent to speak to the girl.

The 5-year-old whispered in the young woman’s ear:

__ They have tricks. So do mummy and I. Watch us.

Puzzled, Becky stood up properly and looked at her former co-star with a question mark on her face.

Suddenly, Lily started crying, saying how much she wanted the penguin.

Freen tried to calm her daughter down. But the tiny one begged her to win the prize.

The tent owner smirked and offered the brunette a try.

__ I don’t think I can win it, baby. I shall try. But you must be ready for any result.__ The artist looked at her daughter with sorrow

. __ Mummy! Mummy? Come on! Give me the penguin. __ Lily ran to the back of the tent, which stressed and distracted the man.

In those 50 seconds, the handsome Thai aimed at the target and hit it twice.

The tent owner was about to protest when she did it a third time.

__ Holy cow, P’Freen! __ Becky exclaimed.

Lily shouted in celebration and her mother shrugged before declaring:

__ I guess it’s my lucky evening.

Upset, the guy handed them the enormous stuffed animal, and the couple carried it together while the little girl walked joyfully.

__ What was that?__ Becky asked once they crossed the park.

Smiling, Freen explained:

__ These people cheat most of the time. I noticed they tend to lose focus if the kids make a scene. Obviously, Lily and I didn’t do anything wrong. Just distracted him enough to prevent him from cheating. And Grandpa Bob likes to play darts. He helped me improve my aim very much.

The Thai-British shook her head and laughed.

__ I gotta be careful with you two.

Lily beamed and hugged both women’s legs.

They took a taxi an hour later, and the child fell asleep inside the vehicle.

When they arrived at the hotel, the actress offered to carry the 5-year-old.

Freen got out of the car first and opened the door for the brown-haired female.

She also placed Lily in the 27-year-old woman’s arms once Becky was standing outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter